Re: Is the Earth flat?

Postby FSUKW » June 15th, 2018, 6:04 pm

FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » June 15th, 2018, 6:19 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FlatEarth wrote:The stars prove we're on a flat, motionless plane, bruh... If we're on a pear spinning at 1000 mph, while rotating the sun at 66,600 mph while the sun shoots through the milky at 500,000 mph while the milky shoots through "space" at 1.3 million mph, we would see all kinds of different stars making all kinds of different paths across our sky. However, we don't. We've seen the exact same sky throughout recorded history and that sky spins in a perfect circle and never changes. Ever. Proving we're on a stationary plane with the sky rotating above our heads. Just as your senses prove to you, but you refuse to see it as you are allowing others to think for you.

:dog You use the word "prove" a little loosely there, "bruh". And I'm being generous.

We don't see "all kinds of different stars making all kinds of different paths across our sky" because the closest star is 137,000 times farther than the diameter of our orbit. You know how your "senses" tell you that Cessna flying at a few hundred feet is much bigger and faster than the 747 flying at several thousand feet? Your "senses" are wrong. Same applies to stars, just on a much bigger scale, so I can understand why this is so confusing to the caveman brain.

FlatEarth wrote:But... William Carpenter wrote about Sigma Ocantis being seen on several polar expeditions to be South-East or South-West of the observer.

Yes, that's because it is not directly above the south pole. It's just the closest one visible to the naked eye.

FlatEarth wrote:Impossible on a pear.

How?

FlatEarth wrote:Again, though, not sure why everyone points toward the heavens when trying to prove we're on a pear?!

No one thinks we're on a fruit. People point to "the heavens" because apparently, despite all the evidence to the contrary, a few people are still stupid enough to think we'll crash into the "firmament". :crazy

And again, Sigma Octantis behaving similarly to Polaris makes ZERO sense on your silly flat earth model. Please explain how this works.

[ img ]

The fact that you think Cavemen existed proves enough for me. You're just a novice, evolution 'regurgitator' like the majority of the rest that lack the ability to question what your masters have taught you. A true cult-like thinking human. The absolute religion human. A person that truly believes nothing exploded and created everything. 137,000 times further thinker. Parralax, right? LULZ...... A true Satan worshiper without even knowing it. Using pseudoscience of the heavens above to try and win a debate about what's beneath our feet.

70% water. However, true science proves that water will always find and maintain it's level.

And, yes. Your teachers think we live on a pear.

FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FlatEarth » June 15th, 2018, 6:21 pm

FSUKW wrote:[ img ]

I cannot grasp how in 2018 people still believe NASA took less technology that is in this

[ img ]

and took people to the moon and back. :frustrated

Yet, NASA admits we cannot go back. It's not possible to go back. :boo
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FlatEarth » June 15th, 2018, 6:39 pm

But But But... GRAVITY!! :ROFL2 :ROFL2

FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 15th, 2018, 7:39 pm

FlatEarth wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FlatEarth wrote:The stars prove we're on a flat, motionless plane, bruh... If we're on a pear spinning at 1000 mph, while rotating the sun at 66,600 mph while the sun shoots through the milky at 500,000 mph while the milky shoots through "space" at 1.3 million mph, we would see all kinds of different stars making all kinds of different paths across our sky. However, we don't. We've seen the exact same sky throughout recorded history and that sky spins in a perfect circle and never changes. Ever. Proving we're on a stationary plane with the sky rotating above our heads. Just as your senses prove to you, but you refuse to see it as you are allowing others to think for you.

:dog You use the word "prove" a little loosely there, "bruh". And I'm being generous.

We don't see "all kinds of different stars making all kinds of different paths across our sky" because the closest star is 137,000 times farther than the diameter of our orbit. You know how your "senses" tell you that Cessna flying at a few hundred feet is much bigger and faster than the 747 flying at several thousand feet? Your "senses" are wrong. Same applies to stars, just on a much bigger scale, so I can understand why this is so confusing to the caveman brain.

FlatEarth wrote:But... William Carpenter wrote about Sigma Ocantis being seen on several polar expeditions to be South-East or South-West of the observer.

Yes, that's because it is not directly above the south pole. It's just the closest one visible to the naked eye.

FlatEarth wrote:Impossible on a pear.

How?

FlatEarth wrote:Again, though, not sure why everyone points toward the heavens when trying to prove we're on a pear?!

No one thinks we're on a fruit. People point to "the heavens" because apparently, despite all the evidence to the contrary, a few people are still stupid enough to think we'll crash into the "firmament". :crazy

And again, Sigma Octantis behaving similarly to Polaris makes ZERO sense on your silly flat earth model. Please explain how this works.

[ img ]

The fact that you think Cavemen existed proves enough for me. You're just a novice, evolution 'regurgitator' like the majority of the rest that lack the ability to question what your masters have taught you. A true cult-like thinking human. The absolute religion human. A person that truly believes nothing exploded and created everything. 137,000 times further thinker. Parralax, right? LULZ...... A true Satan worshiper without even knowing it. Using pseudoscience of the heavens above to try and win a debate about what's beneath our feet.

70% water. However, true science proves that water will always find and maintain it's level.

And, yes. Your teachers think we live on a pear.

You failed to answer my question.

You failed to explain how a star not being centered above the south pole is impossible.

You refuted nothing I said.

People actually take Tyson's comment literally? :ROFL2

[ img ]

Please, make an effort this time. You're boring me.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to General Discussion