Is the Earth flat?

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Is the Earth flat?

Postby Carr2Cooper » March 24th, 2017, 12:36 am

ericberry14 wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:The biggest thing telling me flat earth is fake is 20oz screaming at me about how wrong I am

20buncedchecks and EB

I'm not screaming telling people they are wrong. I just find the Red Bull picture to be intriguing and if true and the numbers are correct I find it very intriguing about monuments being visible when it should not be possible because of the earths curvature. If what the guy is saying is legit in those instances it is very interesting.

All im saying is this argument has happened before and the Earth is round side won
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby CraigKressel » March 24th, 2017, 2:13 pm

I can't believe anyone would actually believe any of this shit, how is this even a debate.

If you aren't sure just get a telescope and look at the moon, you can tell it is a sphere, especially if its like a half moon because the shadow of the Earth cast on the moon is spherical. It is incredible there were times when the Earth was even thought to be flat.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FlatEarth » March 24th, 2017, 3:47 pm

Because it's true, but you don't want to open your mind enough to actually research the topic.

You simply say you can look at the moon and tell the earth is a spinning ball flying through space at a billion miles per hour, when really it's just what you were taught and you refuse to think that maybe these fucks have been lying to us for 500 years.

Even if the moon were a sphere, how does that automatically mean the earth is a sphere?
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FlatEarth » March 24th, 2017, 4:00 pm

Carr2Cooper wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:The biggest thing telling me flat earth is fake is 20oz screaming at me about how wrong I am

20buncedchecks and EB

BUT MD & Craig are on our side :shock

:wtf...

Ck is on their side, we have muck... Umm They need to have DA

CK also believes the Holocaust never happened so...

FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 24th, 2017, 4:24 pm

:notsureif great troll thread or dumbest thread in history. :thought

Tell us about the "anti-moon". :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » March 24th, 2017, 4:26 pm

20ozBulldog wrote:Because it's true, but you don't want to open your mind enough to actually research the topic.

You simply say you can look at the moon and tell the earth is a spinning ball flying through space at a billion miles per hour, when really it's just what you were taught and you refuse to think that maybe these fucks have been lying to us for 500 years.

Even if the moon were a sphere, how does that automatically mean the earth is a sphere?

Yea it does automatically mean that. Are you joking or being serious about all of this?

Also you can tell by the shadow the Earth casts. With that same telescope you could look at Jupiter and see its moons orbiting it. If they were all flat discs how did they all end up facing the same way, why do we never see any planets edge?
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FlatEarth » March 24th, 2017, 5:39 pm

"NASA" and modern astronomy maintain that the Moon is a solid, spherical, Earth-like habitation which man has actually flown to and set foot on. They claim the Moon is a non-luminescent planetoid which receives and reflects all its light from the Sun. The reality is, however, that the Moon is not a solid body, it is clearly circular, but not spherical, and not in any way an Earth-like planetoid which humans could set foot on. In fact, the Moon is largely transparent and completely self-luminescent, shining with its own unique light.

The Sun’s light is golden, warm, drying, preservative and antiseptic, while the Moon’s light is silver, cool, damp, putrefying and septic. The Sun’s rays decrease the combustion of a bonfire, while the Moon’s rays increase combustion. Plant and animal substances exposed to sunlight quickly dry, shrink, coagulate, and lose the tendency to decompose and putrify; grapes and other fruits become solid, partially candied and preserved like raisins, dates, and prunes; animal flesh coagulates, loses its volatile gaseous constituents, becomes firm, dry, and slow to decay. When exposed to moonlight, however, plant and animal substances tend to show symptoms of putrefaction and decay.

In direct sunlight a thermometer will read higher than another thermometer placed in the shade, but in full, direct moonlight a thermometer will read lower than another placed in the shade. If the Sun’s light is collected in a large lens and thrown to a focus point it can create significant heat, while the Moon’s light collected similarly creates no heat. In the "Lancet Medical Journal,” from March 14th, 1856, particulars are given of several experiments which proved the Moon's rays when concentrated can actually reduce the temperature upon a thermometer more than eight degrees.

So sunlight and moonlight clearly have altogether different properties, and furthermore the Moon itself cannot physically be both a spherical body and a reflector of the Sun’s light! Reflectors must be flat or concave for light rays to have any angle of incidence; If a reflector’s surface is convex then every ray of light points in a direct line with the radius perpendicular to the surface resulting in no reflection.

On a clear night, during a waxing or waning cycle, it is even possible to occasionally see stars and planets directly through the surface of the Moon!

“That the moon is not a perfectly opaque body, but a crystallized substance, is shown from the fact that when a few hours old or even at quarter we can through the unilluminated portion see the light shining on the other side. Stars have also been observed through her surface!” -J. Atkinson, “Earth Review Magazine”

A Star occulting a crescent Moon has long been a popular symbol of Islam, was the symbol of the Ottoman Empire, it is found on the flags of Algeria, Azerbaijan, Libya, Malaysia, Mauritania, Pakistan, Singapore, Tunisia, Turkey, and in the Coat of Arms of countries from Croatia, to Germany, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Ukraine and the United Kingdom. Its origins can be traced back thousands of years to ancient Hindu culture where it is found in the symbol for the word “Om,” the primary name for the almighty, representing the union of god Shiva and goddess Shakti. Why the symbol has carried such widespread historical significance is open to interpretation, but regardless of interpretation, the image of star(s) occulting the Moon has long been a prevalent and meaningful picture.

That stars and planets have been seen through the Moon is a fact, but to this day NASA, modern astronomy and a world full of brainwashed heliocentrists maintain that the Moon is a spherical, Earth-like habitation capable of landing spaceships on. They claim the Moon (and Mars for that matter!) are habitable desert planets, much like Star Wars’ Tatooine, Dune’s Arrakis and other such imaginary science-fiction worlds. Since long before the staged Apollo “Moon landings” these Masonic Sun-worshipping heliocentrists have been claiming the Moon to be a solid planetoid complete with plains, plateaus, mountains, valleys and craters though nothing of the sort can be discerned even using the best telescopes.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 24th, 2017, 6:33 pm

:ROFL2

People actually think you can see through the moon? :crazy

"Hey guys, I can see stars through the moon... but can't see the sun through the moon. This proves the sun is a hoax perpetuated by NASA!" :imdumb

I didn't think idiocy of this magnitude could be found outside of OccupyDemocrats. Thanks for the laughs! :lolthumb
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » March 24th, 2017, 7:34 pm

:biglol
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Eye_of_Horus » March 24th, 2017, 7:46 pm

:bunny
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 24th, 2017, 8:53 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote: :bunny

:aup ZOMG!! Earth's rotation/revolution explained!!! It all makes sense now! :shocker

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » March 24th, 2017, 10:13 pm

Why hasn't anyone told me why you can see the monuments/landmarks at distances that shouldn't be possible. That's all I want
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby aubert » March 24th, 2017, 10:22 pm

jawja has failed another student. next bouncey will ride in on a unicorn and sprinkle fairy dust all over the hole............
aubert

Postby Eye_of_Horus » March 25th, 2017, 8:24 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Why hasn't anyone told me why you can see the monuments/landmarks at distances that shouldn't be possible. That's all I want

Link?

I can see the curvature of the earth from mountain tops in my area. The human eye can see a long ways, like 30 miles.

Now, if you are talking about being on flat land and seeing monuments beyond the earth's curvature, those monuments obviously are tall enough to be seen farther than something flat on the ground.
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Eye_of_Horus » March 25th, 2017, 8:26 pm

aubert wrote:jawja has failed another student. next bouncey will ride in on a unicorn
and sprinkle fairy dust all over the hole

More like parmesan cheese. :trolldance
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby FlatEarth » March 25th, 2017, 8:57 pm

I can only do so much to show you all the way. If you refuse to do the actual research and would like to remain blind, that's your choice. However, if you would like to actually put some emphasis and reason into your one shot at life, look into this shit. Don't just troll and move mindlessly though this topic. Research this shit. I thought this shit was crazy as fuck when my buddy asked me if I'd looked into this. Let's just say I have...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

I'm setting sail on RCI's largest ship tomorrow and will catch you guys in a week.

Open your minds to the possibility that the 2% are complete mother fucks. Please. Just open your minds and do some research.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » March 25th, 2017, 9:11 pm

The moon ain't fucking transparent!

[ img ]
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FlatEarth » March 25th, 2017, 9:21 pm

Did you take that "photo?" Or maybe not? In theory, right? I can see blue through that shit all the time. Not sure what part or the Workd you live on, but when that thing is in the sky during the day, you can see right through it. There are THOUSANDS of photos to prove this. How many "ball earth" photos can you find? We "have" thousands of "satellites" in "space" so there should be plenty of photos of the "ball earth" out there. Oh, wait, no. There isn't.

Just do the research. Look into it, JD.

What you think you know from what you were taught is all nonsense. I had the hardest time with it as well. Research it.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 25th, 2017, 9:24 pm

20ozBulldog wrote:I can only do so much to show you all the way. If you refuse to do the actual research and would like to remain blind, that's your choice. However, if you would like to actually put some emphasis and reason into your one shot at life, look into this shit. Don't just troll and move mindlessly though this topic. Research this shit. I thought this shit was crazy as fuck when my buddy asked me if I'd looked into this. Let's just say I have...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

I'm setting sail on RCI's largest ship tomorrow and will catch you guys in a week.

Open your minds to the possibility that the 2% are complete mother fucks. Please. Just open your minds and do some research.

Why bother, Rico? These sheeple are all mind controlled by gubmint milk or chem trails, or have been shipped off to FEMA death camps and had their accounts taken over by the illuminati.

However, can you document the benefits of spending trillions of dollars and man hours over centuries to convince the sheeple that the earth is round like every other large mass in the universe? I'd like to help spread the word, but it's kinda pointless without motive. Thanks.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » March 25th, 2017, 9:27 pm

20ozBulldog wrote:Did you take that "photo?" Or maybe not? In theory, right? I can see blue through that shit all the time. Not sure what part or the Workd you live on, but when that thing is in the sky during the day, you can see right through it. There are THOUSANDS of photos to prove this. How many "ball earth" photos can you find? We "have" thousands of "satellites" in "space" so there should be plenty of photos of the "ball earth" out there. Oh, wait, no. There isn't.

Just do the research. Look into it, JD.

What you think you know from what you were taught is all nonsense. I had the hardest time with it as well. Research it.

No I didn't take that photo. I have went outside and looked at the fucking Solar eclipse several times.... YOU CANT SEE THROUGH THE FUCKING MOON when it's happening. Considering you claim we can see stars through it... I'm pretty fucking sure we would be able to see the closest fucking star right through it.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion