Is the Earth flat?

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Is the Earth flat?

Postby FlatEarth » March 22nd, 2017, 10:57 pm

Research for yourself. Just do it... Please.

:up
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Citronauts_Knights » March 22nd, 2017, 11:04 pm

Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 23rd, 2017, 12:01 am

People who circumnavigate the world in boats? All of them fake it too? Soloist, duos? People that have nothing to do with governments.

It's not just our government that would have to be in on it. It would have to be every government with an air port that make flight paths. The governments that have any military with a boat or air craft.

Not to mention what the fuck happens at the EGDE?

Why are we flat and the moon is not? Why are we flat and others are not? The sun?

Just nope
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FlatEarth » March 23rd, 2017, 12:10 am

Because you've been indoctrinated with garbage for your entire life and you have yet to do research on the subject. You just think you're right based on what you were taught from day one and refuse to research and seek the truth for yourself. Just research the topic.

Trust me, dude... I wanted to slap my buddy when he came to me with this shit. I did everything to debunk this only to find the truth. Research this, JD. Just take a week and watch the videos that were posted in this thread. Do everything you can to debunk this Flat Earth "shit" and then let's discuss your findings.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Citronauts_Knights » March 23rd, 2017, 12:12 am

JdPat04 wrote:People who circumnavigate the world in boats? All of them fake it too? Soloist, duos? People that have nothing to do with governments.

It's not just our government that would have to be in on it. It would have to be every government with an air port that make flight paths. The governments that have any military with a boat or air craft.

Why are we flat and the moon is not? Why are we flat and others are not? The sun?

Just nope

They go around in a large circle.

The edge is a dome, according to the theory.

Because they weren't designed that way?

Watch the videos with an open mind and you'll at least have some questions that would need to be answered.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby FlatEarth » March 23rd, 2017, 12:27 am

Canes_Knights wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:People who circumnavigate the world in boats? All of them fake it too? Soloist, duos? People that have nothing to do with governments.

Just nope

Watch the videos with an open mind and you'll at least have some questions that would need to be answered.

:nuhuh

That's speculation. Try and deal in facts when it comes to this topic. Have to be careful when you research the topic as a ton of folks are spewing nonsense on purpose when it comes to Flat Earth to shy folks away when they dive in head first. The Flat Earth Society is full of a lot of garbage. Eric Dubay deals in facts and doesn't speculate unless asked.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » March 23rd, 2017, 1:20 am

Canes_Knights wrote:

Just nope

I'm on Reddit and have seen all or almost all of that and more. I just don't believe that EVERYBODY it would take to be in on this, is in on it.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » March 23rd, 2017, 1:39 am

Ok maybe it's flat. :biglol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FlatEarth » March 23rd, 2017, 2:02 am

JdPat04 wrote:
Canes_Knights wrote:

Just nope

I'm on Reddit and have seen all or almost all of that and more. I just don't believe that EVERYBODY it would take to be in on this, is in on it.

Because, like you, they have been indoctrinated from day one. You just have to research it for yourself, dude. It's fucked up... I thought the same thing. I was asking myself what about the folks that work for organizations like "NASA," or the FAA? Engineers, surveyors, cell companies, "satellite" companies, pilots, etc., but quickly realized we all grew up with the same garbage being shoved down our throats from day one and it's easy to get lost in the mathematical equations, or whatever else we use to believe the nonsense they have spewed for over 500 years.

At an average commercial airliner altitude and speed, the pilot would have to descend a half-mile a minute in the globe earth model. Always tilting the nose down. Yet that doesn't happen.

We're spinning at over 1000MPH?

Do rockets work in a vacuum?

Regardless of altitude the earths horizon is perfectly flat. Why?

The Statue of Liberty has been documented as being able to be seen 60 miles away. Based on the SIMPLE math of the "curvature" of the Earth, that wouldn't be possible.

Just try and debunk the shit, man. Get Wifey involved as I know she's persistent. Both of you try and prove yourself right. Let's see what happens...
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » March 23rd, 2017, 3:45 am

So you believe none of us have been to space?

Do you believe EVERYTHING that the videos say? Is there anything you don't believe?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FlatEarth » March 23rd, 2017, 4:00 am

No, we've never been to "space."
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FlatEarth » March 23rd, 2017, 4:10 am

Also, I believe in the facts. I don't believe in the speculation nonsense that some of the "flat earthers" are spewing to try and deter researchers back to the globe earth "theory."

Remember, gravity was a theory that was only brought to the table to force the globe earth garbage on the masses. This World has been flipped the fuck upside down on me, bro. Everything I KNEW I knew is absolutely wrong.

Just. Fucking. Research. This. Shit.

PROVE it to be false. I wanted it to be... :sigh
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Carr2Cooper » March 23rd, 2017, 5:04 am

:facepalm no
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby JdPat04 » March 23rd, 2017, 11:50 am

Gravity is false?

As in when you jump up, you don't come back down?

When the astronauts are in "space" and there isn't "gravity" and they are floating.... The absence of "gravity"?

Again I could see me being taught the wrong thing. I could see us being taught the wrong thing as its happened. What I don't see is how so many people it would take to be in on faking so much stuff and not s single one, ever, telling the truth
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » March 23rd, 2017, 11:58 am

Those things are addressed in the 2nd "video"

There wouldn't have to really be a huge number of people involved in the cover up. It's still unlikely but not as hard as you're imagining. How many people have actually been in space?

The best evidence is being able to see things you shouldn't be able to see because of the earths curvature according to the accepted science. That and "sailing around" Antarctica
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » March 23rd, 2017, 12:00 pm

Also if the camera from inside the red bull space jump wasn't distorted from the light it looks like an infinite plane. Which you wouldn't expect being that hig
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FlatEarth » March 23rd, 2017, 2:03 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Gravity is false?

As in when you jump up, you don't come back down?

When the astronauts are in "space" and there isn't "gravity" and they are floating.... The absence of "gravity"?

Again I could see me being taught the wrong thing. I could see us being taught the wrong thing as its happened. What I don't see is how so many people it would take to be in on faking so much stuff and not s single one, ever, telling the truth

Gravity is a theory that was created to support the ball earth, dude. It's not fucking real, lol. Just watch the videos. There are hundreds or FACTS supporting the flat earth and debunking the spinning ball nonsense.

Freemasons, brah. Controlled by the Jews...
Last edited by FlatEarth on March 23rd, 2017, 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby aubert » March 23rd, 2017, 2:13 pm

jesus no wonder you work at delivering pizza's.........
aubert

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » March 23rd, 2017, 2:32 pm

Dont pictures from space prove other wise?
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 23rd, 2017, 2:38 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:Dont pictures from space prove other wise?

No, they just prove the earth is a flat circle! :koolaid
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion