Is the Earth flat?

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Is the Earth flat?

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 14th, 2017, 6:56 pm

20ozBulldog wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Satellites? Orbit? People on the moon? Nonsense! Who is this madman?!? :crazy

[ img ]

How easily people are fooled, right Wernher? :ROFL2 :ROFL2

"Yes, Rico. Some people are stupid enough to believe an aerospace project manager doesn't believe in space. Idioten." -Wernher von Braun
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » July 14th, 2017, 7:08 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
20ozBulldog wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Satellites? Orbit? People on the moon? Nonsense! Who is this madman?!? :crazy

[ img ]

"Yes, Rico. Some people are stupid enough to believe an aerospace project manager doesn't believe in space. Idioten." -Wernher von Braun

This clown "believed" in space and then has "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork." displayed on his headstone? Okay, bro... This guy was recruited after WWII when they most-likely discovered this "firmament" and came up with this "space race" and "NASA" to ensure the cover-up held firm. After his long career, this dude knew for a FACT we couldn't go to space thus having Psalms 19:1 displayed on his headstone.

Why do you think the Antarctic treaty is in place? The only thing in history the nations agree on is Antarctica. :facepalm Why?
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 14th, 2017, 8:19 pm

20ozBulldog wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
20ozBulldog wrote:

[ img ]

This clown "believed" in space and then has "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork." displayed on his headstone? Okay, bro... This guy was recruited after WWII when they most-likely discovered this "firmament" and came up with this "space race" and "NASA" to ensure the cover-up held firm. After his long career, this dude knew for a FACT we couldn't go to space thus having Psalms 19:1 displayed on his headstone.

Why do you think the Antarctic treaty is in place? The only thing in history the nations agree on is Antarctica. :facepalm Why?

How do you know which version of the bible he read? Could have been this:
[ img ]

Or this:
[ img ]

Or this:
[ img ]

Or this:
[ img ]

However, there is but one version of this (assuming it reads the same in every language):
[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » July 14th, 2017, 8:28 pm

Too bad he died before the NIV was published... Funny how they keep removing shit from this book trying to make it fit their nonsense indoctrination...

Therefore, you have to be correct in your posts. Which you are not...

Psalm 19:1 King James Version (KJV)

19 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 14th, 2017, 8:57 pm

20ozBulldog wrote:Too bad he died before the NIV was published... Funny how they keep removing shit from this book trying to make it fit their nonsense indoctrination...

Therefore, you have to be correct in your posts. Which you are not...

Psalm 19:1 King James Version (KJV)

19 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Originally published: 1960
Version revision: 1995
OT published: 1971
[ img ]

Not that most people take the bible literally anyway. :dog

What are your thoughts on this? Seems like you somehow missed it. :thought

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 14th, 2017, 9:14 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:
20ozBulldog wrote:If the Earth were truly constantly spinning Eastwards at over 1000mph, helicopters and hot-air balloons should be able to simply hover over the surface of the Earth and wait for their destinations to come to them!

:ROFL2

He's not even trying anymore :happyno
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » July 14th, 2017, 10:19 pm

Do you just make shit up to try and prove a point? Where did you get those dates from? Your ass?

The OT was published in 1978. After he was already dead. But, yes, not that people take the book literal anyway. If you actually researched Flat Earth and then read the KJV Bible again, you probably would take it literal then. :justsayin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Int ... al_Version

And, yes, I see that title. I find it ironic he uses that as a title. Meaning, "fuck, space is fake as fuck, I guess there is a Creator after all. But, fuck it, they'll kill me if I deviate from course."
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 14th, 2017, 10:33 pm

20ozBulldog wrote:Do you just make shit up to try and prove a point? Where did you get those dates from? Your ass?

The OT was published in 1978. After he was already dead. But, yes, not that people take the book literal anyway. If you actually researched Flat Earth and then read the KJV Bible again, you probably would take it literal then. :justsayin

And, yes, I see that title. I find it ironic he uses that as a title. Meaning, "fuck, space is fake as fuck, I guess there is a Creator after all. But, fuck it, they'll kill me if I deviate from course."

Uh, you're talking NIV. Only one of the images I posted above was NIV. I'm not reading the bible. I'm more into non fiction. You should try it sometime.

You think the title is ironic? :ROFL
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » July 17th, 2017, 2:40 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
20ozBulldog wrote:Do you just make shit up to try and prove a point? Where did you get those dates from? Your ass?

Uh, you're talking NIV. Only one of the images I posted above was NIV. I'm not reading the bible. I'm more into non fiction. You should try it sometime.

No, I'm not talking NIV as that didn't exist yet. I'm talking KJV and so was he when he had it referenced on his headstone. Hillary references breaking that highest glass ceiling all the time. All devil worshipping, spirit cooking, pedos, bro. :facepalm

The earth is flat. Whether or not you all will put your ego aside, actually open your mind and look into is your choice. I thought it was fucking nuts when it was brought to my attention too. I actually tried to debunk it for months... oops... :boo
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » July 17th, 2017, 2:55 am

Looked at the moon last night. It was all there. Could see the bright side and the dark side. Couldn't see through it though.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FlatEarth » July 17th, 2017, 2:03 pm

So you look at the same face every single night and still believe that it just randomly spins perfectly to ensure that same face is always the same? What about the stars? If we're spinning and wobbling while shooting off into "space" why are the stars exactly the same every night? Why do they circle Polaris perfectly every single night? Only way that seems possible to me is if we are stationary and they move above us. But that's just me using my own senses
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 17th, 2017, 3:10 pm

20ozBulldog wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

No, I'm not talking NIV as that didn't exist yet. I'm talking KJV and so was he when he had it referenced on his headstone. Hillary references breaking that highest glass ceiling all the time. All devil worshipping, spirit cooking, pedos, bro. :facepalm

The earth is flat. Whether or not you all will put your ego aside, actually open your mind and look into is your choice. I thought it was fucking nuts when it was brought to my attention too. I actually tried to debunk it for months... oops... :boo

See highlighted above. Are you trying to tell me the OT of KJV was published in 1978? :crazy No, you ARE talking NIV. Try to keep up (with your own comments). :facepalm

If you tried to debunk any of the many points that have been debunked in this thread, you did a horrible job. I mean, some of it is just hilariously easy. :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 17th, 2017, 3:22 pm

20ozBulldog wrote:So you look at the same face every single night and still believe that it just randomly spins perfectly to ensure that same face is always the same? What about the stars? If we're spinning and wobbling while shooting off into "space" why are the stars exactly the same every night? Why do they circle Polaris perfectly every single night? Only way that seems possible to me is if we are stationary and they move above us. But that's just me using my own senses

This hasn't been explained in this thread already?

Easy enough... http://physics.weber.edu/schroeder/ua/starmotion.html :2thumbs

Putting too much faith in your senses is a pretty common mistake. We forgive you. Knowing you've been fooled is the first step. Take it.

http://www.cracked.com/article_20391_5- ... y-day.html
http://www.bbc.com/future/bespoke/story ... your-mind/
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » July 17th, 2017, 3:27 pm

Sooo WE are the only stationary thing in ALLLLLL of space?

EEEEE VVERYTHING ELSE IS moving around us?

EVERYTHING ELSE is ALL moving at exactly the same speed too?

he can believe that?

While also believing that all the governments can coverup Antarctica "treaty" and every one of these fake space missions, etc...
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 17th, 2017, 3:37 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Sooo WE are the only stationary thing in ALLLLLL of space?

EEEEE VVERYTHING ELSE IS moving around us?

EVERYTHING ELSE is ALL moving at exactly the same speed too?

he can believe that?

While also believing that all the governments can coverup Antarctica "treaty" and every one of these fake space missions, etc...

What is this "space" you speak of? :crazy The ceiling (firmament) of the planetarium we reside in moves. Duh! NASA built the ceiling thousands of years ago, around the same time they were building the ice wall. Now they're making trillions off the scam (though no one can seem to explain how :dog )!!!

Can you imagine if Gore was a flat earther? He would have predicted the only thing on earth above sea level (after say, 2010) would be the tip of Mount Everest. That plane-earth ice wall would increase the volume of ice exponentially! :shock:
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 17th, 2017, 3:44 pm

Bow to your God, Rico. :worship

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 17th, 2017, 3:45 pm

Troof!

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 17th, 2017, 3:48 pm

:thought This actually makes sense...

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 17th, 2017, 3:49 pm

:ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » July 17th, 2017, 4:04 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote::ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2

[ img ]

:biglol
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion