Is the Earth flat?

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Is the Earth flat?

Postby FlatEarth » November 8th, 2017, 2:06 am

Yes, 14 feet. Tall. Up and down. Vertical.

14 feet square (hollow) beams of solid steel... Beams this size, less than 4 feet apart would absolutely annihilate the largest aluminum fuselage traveling at even 1000 mph. You cannot slice through steel with a plane made of aluminum. It's not possible. Otherwise, they would build skyscrapers out of aluminum and planes out of steel.

Wake up little sheep... http://www.ae911truth.org/gallery/evidence.html
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » November 8th, 2017, 2:58 am

How the fuck is space fake?!?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 8th, 2017, 3:24 am

FlatEarth wrote:Yes, 14 feet. Tall. Up and down. Vertical.

Nice try. :lolthumb

Since you failed to comprehend, here it is again:

These varied in length from 12 feet 6 inches to 38 feet, depending on the plate thickness and location. 

And yes, 400,000 lbs of aluminum can break less than 1" thick steel at ~500 mph, lol.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » November 8th, 2017, 4:04 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FlatEarth wrote:Yes, 14 feet. Tall. Up and down. Vertical.

Nice try. :lolthumb

Since you failed to comprehend, here it is again:

These varied in length from 12 feet 6 inches to 38 feet, depending on the plate thickness and location.

And yes, 400,000 lbs of aluminum can break less than 1" thick steel at ~500 mph, lol.

Yes. 14 feet. I read it somewhere many years ago when I was researching 911. I'll dig it up.

Anyway, 4,000,000,000 lbs of aluminum can cannot break a 1" thick steel beam traveling at 500 mph. You just haven't researched it, dude. Why do you think they put steel in fucking bulletproof equipment?

You're inability to even think that you've been lied to about everything is astounding. You are the most close-minded person I've never met. And that's a fuck ton of people.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FlatEarth » November 8th, 2017, 4:12 am

JdPat04 wrote:How the fuck is space fake?!?

It's not real. What we were taught about whats above us is an absolute lie. We've never left this realm. Ever. Therefore, the waters above and the waters below are just that. Speculation. Or... A Lie (NASA chose this one)

We don't know what's above our heads or what's below our feet for that matter. They attacked the dome many years ago. Look it up... And they've only dug down 8 miles. Look it up...

Yet we are shows all the fake ass bullshit about what's "inside our planet" and what's "in outer space"

None of it is provable fact. Zero. It's all a lie, JD. Fabrication. Complete mind control....
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » November 8th, 2017, 5:29 am

Yet we see the sun, the moon, planets, asteroids, falling stars, etc...

Space is fake.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » November 8th, 2017, 11:13 am

JdPat04 wrote:Yet we see the sun, the moon, planets, asteroids, falling stars, etc...

Space is fake.

You’re a total asshole if you act like you know for 100% sure that the twinkling lights in the sky are stars trillions and trillions of miles^10 away. If you can’t admit YOU don’t actually know for sure then you’re a total dick bag.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » November 8th, 2017, 1:42 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Yet we see the sun, the moon, planets, asteroids, falling stars, etc...

Space is fake.

You’re a total asshole if you act like you know for 100% sure that the twinkling lights in the sky are stars trillions and trillions of miles^10 away. If you can’t admit YOU don’t actually know for sure then you’re a total dick bag.

Is 20 an asshole for presenting his hypothesis as 100% fact?
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » November 8th, 2017, 1:45 pm

Sure lol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » November 8th, 2017, 2:13 pm

ericberry14 wrote:

Space is fake.

You are already that for not being able to read what's been posted before this you dipshit. :wave2

However you proved the point for me.

We can see things that are "trillions and trillions of miles^10 away" in space, thus proving that space is real and it's big.

Doesn't matter if the sun is a star or not a star. If that star is the same as the others we see. It doesn't matter if there are 2 other planets or 35 in this solar system alone and they have no moons or 1,000.

What matters is that he said space is fake. It is not.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FlatEarth » November 8th, 2017, 3:18 pm

FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Space is fake.

The difference is, I can absolutely prove the earth is a flat, motionless plane. Your ego just gets in the way. Therefore, what does that make you?
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FlatEarth » November 8th, 2017, 3:19 pm

Also... This guy is talking about each and every one of you dudes with that 10 foot ego you refuse to drop just for a split second to actually THINK for YOURSELF. :facepalm

FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » November 8th, 2017, 3:22 pm

FlatEarth wrote:Also... This guy is talking about each and every one of you dudes with that 10 foot ego you refuse to drop just for a split second to actually THINK for YOURSELF. :facepalm

You're trolling was good until that. You just went overboard
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FlatEarth » November 8th, 2017, 3:31 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Space is fake.

You are already that for not being able to read what's been posted before this you dipshit. :wave2

However you proved the point for me.

We can see things that are "trillions and trillions of miles^10 away" in space, thus proving that space is real and it's big.

Doesn't matter if the sun is a star or not a star. If that star is the same as the others we see. It doesn't matter if there are 2 other planets or 35 in this solar system alone and they have no moons or 1,000.

What matters is that he said space is fake. It is not.

I'm saying that what they have taught us about what's above us is inaccurate. Thus making it fake. As fuck... How do you know what you look up and see isn't stuck in a firmament rotating perfectly around us just like it appears? Why does that have to be an infinite "space" ? Because some authority figure told you and you just take it as a fact?

These planets you speak of are just wandering stars like humans have said for thousands of years until some Freemason came along and said otherwise about 500 years ago... The sun and moon are inside our sky / firmament just like they appear if you just open your eyes / mind and look. If you think the sun is 93,000,000 miles away because some asshole says so, that's fine and I can't help you. It doesn't appear to be that to me when I look at it... That bitch is right there. Like a fucking spotlight warming and lighting up everything just as it seems. Oh, and it just happens to be the exact same size as the moon in the sky. But but but... That's because it's a gazzillion miles away. :facepalm :ROFL2
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » November 8th, 2017, 3:48 pm

You can see the planets with telescopes.

They are different than the sun.

I do know that.

The sun and moon are different.

Now as I told you before, I don't know it all. It doesn't matter though because if did believe, or wanted to believe what you're claiming you believe... I still wouldn't know just like you've already said you can't explain it all. Nor would it matter because nothing is gonna change for me.

Sun will still come rise and set the same way.
Tide will come in and go out.
I'll breathe in and out.
Etc...

You've been to the same places that I've been (on Earth) except apparently you've never looked out of a telescope and I have.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FlatEarth » November 8th, 2017, 4:10 pm

FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FlatEarth » November 8th, 2017, 5:30 pm

The thing about the "planets" (wandering stars) is that you see what's in that video when you look through a telescope and then you see the CGI nonsense that NASA puts out there and all of a sudden it's "real" and space is this vast infinite thing and we're just a meaningless accident living a pointless life.

They then turn that into a form of mind control and create this nihilistic, consumer driven life where everyone treats one another like shit and we're only interested in the materials when none of it matters. We all waste our time because of this satanic deception and then, before you know it, you're in debt up to your ears, can barely stay afloat and then die a miserable death after working for the man for 40 years.

I didn't care about the flat earth at first either. Told my boys that typical response. "What does it mater?"

What a fool I was... it absolutely matters. This realm would be a completely different place if we all knew for a fact there was a creator and that our lives were not meaningless and that we actually had a purpose.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 8th, 2017, 5:30 pm

FlatEarth wrote:Yes. 14 feet. I read it somewhere many years ago when I was researching 911. I'll dig it up.

:popcorn

FlatEarth wrote:Anyway, 4,000,000,000 lbs of aluminum can cannot break a 1" thick steel beam traveling at 500 mph.

What version of non-science leads you to believe this?

Do you think weaker, less dense objects cannot pass through stronger, more dense objects? If so, what's going on here?

Do you believe WWII is fake? It wouldn't surprise me... But just in case, here's what a plane with a top speed 150-200 mph slower did to 1-2" steel plates. Oh, and the plane that hit the WTC weighs 77x more (although you don't seem to understand how kinetic energy works, or you wouldn't make comical claims like "4,000,000,000 lbs of aluminum can cannot break a 1" thick steel beam traveling at 500 mph" :dog ).

[ img ]

A complete explanation can be found here: http://web.mit.edu/civenv/wtc/PDFfiles/ ... Impact.pdf

But I'm sure you'll just tell me math and physics are fake, despite your bogus claim that this is physically impossible. :lolthumb

FlatEarth wrote:You just haven't researched it, dude.

Obviously I have.

FlatEarth wrote:Why do you think they put steel in fucking bulletproof equipment?

Some bulletproof equipment incorporates metal (or ceramic), but kevlar is made from plastic. Most bulletproof vests are just kevlar.

FlatEarth wrote:You're inability to even think

Classic. :ROFL

FlatEarth wrote:that you've been lied to about everything is astounding.

I question everything. The difference between you and me is that I don't believe every conspiracy theory and refuse to believe anything scientific.

FlatEarth wrote:You are the most close-minded person I've never met. And that's a fuck ton of people.

[ img ]

...and "closed-minded" would be more accurate. ;)
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » November 8th, 2017, 6:02 pm

FlatEarth wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Space is fake.

The difference is, I can absolutely prove the earth is a flat, motionless plane. Your ego just gets in the way. Therefore, what does that make you?

We’ve seen your YouTube videos.....:jerkit
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 8th, 2017, 6:11 pm

FSUKW wrote:
FlatEarth wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Space is fake.

We’ve seen your YouTube videos.....:jerkit

"proofs" :ROFL2
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion