so now lets see who gets called out for spamming.

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: so now lets see who gets called out for spamming.

Postby JdPat04 » August 4th, 2015, 3:23 am

Looks to me like he admitted he was spamming and isn't denying it. What more do you want. He's already said he was stopping.

You ain't in timeout and neither is he.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » August 4th, 2015, 3:32 am

:popcorn
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » August 4th, 2015, 3:41 am

aubiefifty wrote:if it was blue you would have had him in time out so fast he would wonder what happened. but you are pissed at me over the racist shit...which i am glad sooner did not see.........so he will get a free pass. i was asked to come back because the board was dead and yall start up right where things were when i left last time.

Actually no. Your dumbass doesn't get to tell me what I would and wouldn't do because i also put your fucking enemy in it too. Like 20 oz. I have put multiple people in it including friends.

Be posted about 6 REPLIES to YOUR threads.

YOU have started 10-15 THREADS on the same subject and same topic which is the basis for spamming. However I know you don't do it on purpose. If or when I think you do it on purpose you can better believe I will put your old crotchedy 1 sided, remembering nothing you say only shit the people you hate say and only halfway remembering the truth and adding the rest of the shit they say, fucked up cranky ass into timeout and I WILL BE THE ONE TO LET YOU OUT.

Gaytr won't, muck won't, md won't, smiths won't, and fraz won't.

So you best shut your ass up and quit crying about ALL THE POSTERS CALLING you out for spamming and NOT THE OWNERS. Because that's what happens. Your fellow fucking posters call you out!

And you do fucking spam.

As to DA/Big Blue. If he spams, on purpose like he has before he doesn't get a warning as he's done it before. He knows what he's doing and he knows what happens. Pretty fucking simple for ADULTS WHO KNOW HOW TO ACT LIKE MATURE FUCKING ADULTS!!

Sorry if not everyone knows how to do that... :thought

If YP does it, it would depend on the seriousness. He's never done it. I would let it slide if it's a one time thing and not too bad or depends on what he's spamming. He does it again. His ass is in timeout.

So Aubie shut the fuck up and once again quit talking about shit you know nothing about.

And quit crying about shit you get special treatment on because you haven't been put in timeout for fucks sake yet you are constantly crying about it. What same person does that?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » August 4th, 2015, 4:08 am

I'm going to make good use of my 'Get out of jail free' card :chewy
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Return to General Discussion