False... Also..

Kill yourself
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: cunt

Postby aTahmission » August 4th, 2015, 2:26 am

I'm 99% certain that's untrue. I suppose in an extreme case (likely civil) a person could be judged liable if the evidence is abundant and irrefutable, but no one is doing hard time for a single utterance of those words.
aTahmission

Team Logo:
Michigan Wolverines

Postby FSUKW » August 4th, 2015, 2:40 am

aubiefifty wrote:yall go a day without fuckin with me and i will. pretty simple.or kw since you approve of all of berrys threats etc finally forcing me to maybe you should quit hugging his nuts and get on his ass a while. as long as it continues i will. period. of you can foe me and worry no more. tired of the one sided bullshit. most people defend themselves when attacked over and over. you do as well. and i just mentioned a name. no names were posted but look who came running and what they said..........

Look at the front page of GD. Tons of good topics and tons of former regulars back posting and then this. It is a fact that if you leave him alone he will leave you alone.

I am not not on either side.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » August 4th, 2015, 3:08 am

FSUKW wrote:
aubiefifty wrote:yall go a day without fuckin with me and i will. pretty simple.or kw since you approve of all of berrys threats etc finally forcing me to maybe you should quit hugging his nuts and get on his ass a while. as long as it continues i will. period. of you can foe me and worry no more. tired of the one sided bullshit. most people defend themselves when attacked over and over. you do as well. and i just mentioned a name. no names were posted but look who came running and what they said..........

Look at the front page of GD. Tons of good topics and tons of former regulars back posting and then this. It is a fact that if you leave him alone he will leave you alone.

I am not not on either side.

He's fucking stupid. Delusional. Many more similar descriptions.. But as much as it pains me to say this... I will stop pointing out he is crying for the betterment of the site. I really was hoping he'd just leave once all the other posters showed up. But now it's boring. I know everyone sees him for what he is so there id no point in proving it over and over.

And to you aubie. Have at it hoss. You fucking moron. What will you cry about now that I am not going to point out you're crying? It's like that circular reasoning works because circular reasoning works because whatever that pic posted on here said :facepalm kill yourself (not a threat unless you're retarded)
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » August 4th, 2015, 3:08 am

:popcorn
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » August 4th, 2015, 3:59 am

aTahmission wrote:I'm 99% certain that's untrue. I suppose in an extreme case (likely civil) a person could be judged liable if the evidence is abundant and irrefutable, but no one is doing hard time for a single utterance of those words.

Yeah im the same as you. Saying it one time and shit would be nothing, but again everything on the Internet is true to some (except the TRUTH).

However there would be some cases if you kept bullying someone and telling them to kill themselves and they did then I'm sure they would charge you with something. Especially the way things are these days.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to General Discussion