Woman claims she is banging Bigfoot!

Moderator: JdPat04

Woman claims she is banging Bigfoot!

Postby FSUKW » August 2nd, 2015, 7:50 pm

:ROFL

BELFAIR, Washington —

Nancy Hoggert told Big Foot Tracker that she and the infamous bigfoot have been in a sexual relationship since 2008 and are “trying to start a family.” She claims that Bigfoot lives in Mason County, Washington and that she first encountered the beast while tending to her “marijuana grow.”

nancy-bigfoot
“Bigfoot was standing there eating all the buds off my plants,” Hoggert said. “At first I wanted to run cause he’s very scary, but I thought he might eat all of my marijuana plants and that’s how I used to make a living. I pointed my shotgun at him and he put up his hands, scared.”

“That’s when I looked down and noticed he had a huge erection between his legs. I hadn’t gotten any in a while and well, from there, it somehow turned into an adult movie. I don’t know if he started it or I did. He did me from behind, which felt great.”

Hoggert said the relationship blossomed from just “sex partners’ into a deep love.

“He is so sweet and caring,” Hoggert said. “He brings me flowers and mushrooms. Holds me while we stargaze. The only downside is that he don’t speak English. I have taught him how to say my name, but it’s kind of garbled and he mispronounces it…’Nunnnsay'”

Hoggert said they’re trying for a baby, with no luck thus far, but she is confident it will happen even though she is 52.
“Once I’m pregnant, Bigfoot, or John as I call him, and I are going to settle down and live a quiet domesticated life in my house. He loves living in the forest, but I’m sick of the long-distance relationship. I have to commute for three hours to be with my man. It’s getting old and gas is expensive.”

Hoggert also said she’s going to legally change her last name to Nancy Bigfoot.

Of course, the big question… will she reveal Bigfoot to the public? Will humanity finally have living proof the mythological creature is real?

“Nah,” Hoggert said regarding presenting Bigfoot to the world. “Government scientists will just take and dissect him or try to turn him into a solider to fight ISIS or something. You know how the government is.”

She did say she will sell pictures and samples of Bigfoot’s fur through a website she plans to set up.

“Now that marijuana is legal in Washington State I don’t have an income,” Hoggert said. “So capitalizing on my boyfriend’s fame is how I plan to make money.”
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Woman claims she is banging Bigfoot!

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » August 2nd, 2015, 7:57 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » August 2nd, 2015, 7:59 pm

Or John as I call him... :biglol someone needs to put this woman down :ROFL2
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » August 2nd, 2015, 8:01 pm

“That’s when I looked down and noticed he had a huge erection between his legs. I hadn’t gotten any in a while and well, from there, it somehow turned into an adult movie. I don’t know if he started it or I did. He did me from behind, which felt great.”

:ROFL2
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby mrfree » August 2nd, 2015, 8:27 pm

She can get it
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby gatrnation1 » August 3rd, 2015, 2:06 am

I've heard it all now. No one can find bigfoot, butt someone can bang him! :biglol
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » August 3rd, 2015, 2:06 am

gatrnation1 wrote:I've heard it all now. No one can find bigfoot . butt someone can bang him! :biglol

:ROFL2
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby A10Rebel » August 3rd, 2015, 8:45 pm

Hose her off, she probably smells like bigfoots dick or sex panther. Either way it's probably pure gasoline in the crotchial region.
A10Rebel

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » August 3rd, 2015, 8:57 pm

probably some really hairy homeless person who doesnt bathe

congrats !!! :champ
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » August 3rd, 2015, 8:59 pm

aubiefifty wrote:i want some of her bud if it makes her think all that crap it has to be hellfire weed...........

she must be growing poppy or something stronger than weed
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby sooners4life98 » August 3rd, 2015, 9:56 pm

FSUKW wrote::ROFL

BELFAIR, Washington —

Nancy Hoggert told Big Foot Tracker that she and the infamous bigfoot have been in a sexual relationship since 2008 and are “trying to start a family.” She claims that Bigfoot lives in Mason County, Washington and that she first encountered the beast while tending to her “marijuana grow.”

nancy-bigfoot
“Bigfoot was standing there eating all the buds off my plants,” Hoggert said. “At first I wanted to run cause he’s very scary, but I thought he might eat all of my marijuana plants and that’s how I used to make a living. I pointed my shotgun at him and he put up his hands, scared.”

Hoggert said the relationship blossomed from just “sex partners’ into a deep love.

“He is so sweet and caring,” Hoggert said. “He brings me flowers and mushrooms. Holds me while we stargaze. The only downside is that he don’t speak English. I have taught him how to say my name, but it’s kind of garbled and he mispronounces it…’Nunnnsay'”

Hoggert said they’re trying for a baby, with no luck thus far, but she is confident it will happen even though she is 52.
“Once I’m pregnant, Bigfoot, or John as I call him, and I are going to settle down and live a quiet domesticated life in my house. He loves living in the forest, but I’m sick of the long-distance relationship. I have to commute for three hours to be with my man. It’s getting old and gas is expensive.”

Hoggert also said she’s going to legally change her last name to Nancy Bigfoot.

Of course, the big question… will she reveal Bigfoot to the public? Will humanity finally have living proof the mythological creature is real?

“Nah,” Hoggert said regarding presenting Bigfoot to the world. “Government scientists will just take and dissect him or try to turn him into a solider to fight ISIS or something. You know how the government is.”

She did say she will sell pictures and samples of Bigfoot’s fur through a website she plans to set up.

“Now that marijuana is legal in Washington State I don’t have an income,” Hoggert said. “So capitalizing on my boyfriend’s fame is how I plan to make money.”

:biglol :biglol
sooners4life98

Team Logo:
Oklahoma Sooners

Postby ScotchFrost97 » August 3rd, 2015, 10:00 pm

Fucking speechless :ROFL2
ScotchFrost97
2013 TSH Fantasy Football Champion

Team Logo:
USC Trojans

Postby mrfree » August 3rd, 2015, 10:02 pm

Roe tide is on the loose yall
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ScotchFrost97 » August 3rd, 2015, 10:02 pm

mrfree wrote:Roe tide is on the loose yall

Its true
ScotchFrost97
2013 TSH Fantasy Football Champion

Team Logo:
USC Trojans

Return to General Discussion