A10 are you still in Memphis?

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: A10 are you still in Memphis?

Postby ericberry14 » August 3rd, 2015, 2:27 pm

A10Rebel wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:And if so what part?

I'm in Germantown. I know the guy over here that caught those two dick bags robbing him the other day. In case nobody is up to date on this; dude leaves his house to run to the store, his 13 year old daughter is at the house and about 45 seconds after he leaves these cockroaches pull up and kick his door in. This was at about mid day. His daughter calls him and tells him the house just got broken into and she goes and hides. He pulls up and meets one of them coming down the stairs, the cockroach in the stairwell is holding dude's shotgun, points it at him, and gets a 'click.' Beast mode engaged, Jason grabbed him by the face and put him through the sheetrock. They caught the other thieving bastard about thirty minutes later in south Memphis.

The reality is that they don't rob their neighbors because they've already stolen everything of value from them so they'll come up to Germantown/Collierville and rape and pillage those of us who work our ass off for a living.

That should be attempted murder. Period. Dude shut rot in fucking jail for life. Would be nice if they'd stay in their own fucking hood. I'm almost in Germantown not even a full block west from Kirby. On poplar pike before it goes to park
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby A10Rebel » August 3rd, 2015, 2:33 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
A10Rebel wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:And if so what part?

I'm in Germantown. I know the guy over here that caught those two dick bags robbing him the other day. In case nobody is up to date on this; dude leaves his house to run to the store, his 13 year old daughter is at the house and about 45 seconds after he leaves these cockroaches pull up and kick his door in. This was at about mid day. His daughter calls him and tells him the house just got broken into and she goes and hides. He pulls up and meets one of them coming down the stairs, the cockroach in the stairwell is holding dude's shotgun, points it at him, and gets a 'click.' Beast mode engaged, Jason grabbed him by the face and put him through the sheetrock. They caught the other thieving bastard about thirty minutes later in south Memphis.

The reality is that they don't rob their neighbors because they've already stolen everything of value from them so they'll come up to Germantown/Collierville and rape and pillage those of us who work our ass off for a living.

That should be attempted murder. Period. Dude shut rot in fucking jail for life. Would be nice if they'd stay in their own fucking hood. I'm almost in Germantown not even a full block west from Kirby. On poplar pike before it goes to park

I know where you are. That's a good area to be living in. Well Germantown period is a great town you really can't live in a shitty part of Germantown. I'm off of wolf river close to Cameron Brown Park.
A10Rebel

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » August 3rd, 2015, 3:34 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:I have a job to do up there on germantown rd

Germantown road is such a fucking bitch! You hit every light and around rush hour the traffic is fucking ridiculous. When is it though? I'm not far from Germantown road at all. You know what cross roads you will be working near too cuz it does cover a good distance

1205 germantown
ill let you know if i make the trip
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby ericberry14 » August 3rd, 2015, 5:33 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Germantown road is such a fucking bitch! You hit every light and around rush hour the traffic is fucking ridiculous. When is it though? I'm not far from Germantown road at all. You know what cross roads you will be working near too cuz it does cover a good distance

1205 germantown

Well hopefully you do and all 3 of us can hit a predominantly white establishment for some beer. We might as well get you some bbq while you're at it :dog

I'm not a big fan of Corkys really. I like one and only. But if you want the best of the best you'll need to go to central
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » August 3rd, 2015, 6:49 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

1205 germantown

Well hopefully you do and all 3 of us can hit a predominantly white establishment for some beer. We might as well get you some bbq while you're at it :dog

I'm not a big fan of Corkys really. I like one and only. But if you want the best of the best you'll need to go to central

corkys at the memphis airport had some pretty good food, not bad for an airport restaurant
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby A10Rebel » August 3rd, 2015, 7:22 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

1205 germantown

corkys at the memphis airport had some pretty good food, not bad for an airport restaurant

Good BBQ in Memphis is not corky's and not the rendezvous.

I'd tell you to go to Central BBQ or G-Town Commissary and if you're on G-Town Pkwy just keep going south into Germantown and it's on your left past the hospital.
A10Rebel

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby ericberry14 » August 3rd, 2015, 10:44 pm

Central is my favorite probably. I do like one and only but it's not a big name and I've only had the bbq nachos and pulled pork sandwich... But really that's the most important thing. Their brisket sucks but I kinda expect that everywhere in Memphis
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Previous

Return to General Discussion