Re: A10 are you still in Memphis?

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » August 2nd, 2015, 7:57 pm

Ghey tactics in progress!
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » August 2nd, 2015, 8:03 pm

Don't be such a faggot dude. 2 people have been killed in as many days here in Memphis. Just wanted to see how close he was to this shit and what he thinks of it. The woman in Cordova was killed in a nice residential neighborhood according to reports. Which is scary. Not that you care since she was white
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » August 2nd, 2015, 8:24 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Don't be such a faggot dude. 2 people have been killed in as many days here in Memphis. Just wanted to see how close he was to this shit and what he thinks of it. The woman in Cordova was killed in a nice residential neighborhood according to reports. Which is scary. Not that you care since she was white

So it was 'scary' b/c it occurred in suburbia and b/c the vic was white? But when it goes on daily in an urban area and the vic's are not white you could care less. #youareajoke
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » August 2nd, 2015, 8:35 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Don't be such a faggot dude. 2 people have been killed in as many days here in Memphis. Just wanted to see how close he was to this shit and what he thinks of it. The woman in Cordova was killed in a nice residential neighborhood according to reports. Which is scary. Not that you care since she was white

So it was 'scary' b/c it occurred in suburbia and b/c the vic was white? But when it goes on daily in an urban area and the vic's are not white you could care less. #youareajoke

Nice how you take it out of context to make your faggot statement. It is scary because it happened in a nice neighborhood and I live in a nice neighborhood. If it happens in the fucking ghetto its not scary because I do not live or go to the ghetto. The only reason I mentioned race is because you are a racist. If it was a black woman gunned down by a white person you'd be all over it.. the inverse you don't give a shit. I would never use a hash tag cuz i'm not a faggot but... :youareajoke

don't even know why i responded to your faggot trolling.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » August 2nd, 2015, 8:40 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Nice how you take it out of context to make your faggot statement. It is scary because it happened in a nice neighborhood and I live in a nice neighborhood. If it happens in the fucking ghetto its not scary because I do not live or go to the ghetto. The only reason I mentioned race is because you are a racist. If it was a black woman gunned down by a white person you'd be all over it.. the inverse you don't give a shit. I would never use a hash tag cuz i'm not a faggot but... :youareajoke

How's it out of context, it's the perfect context. As stated, if it doesn't come close to affecting your life you could care less, end of story, making you a joke and huge hypocrite.

I'm not a racist, I just have no problem mocking racist white people like you and JD 24/7, both of who happen to be the easiest to :trollface in VLE/TSH history. :lol:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » August 2nd, 2015, 8:43 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

How's it out of context, it's the perfect context. As stated, if it doesn't come close to affecting your life you could care less, end of story, making you a joke and huge hypocrite.

I'm not a racist, I just have no problem mocking racist white people like you and JD 24/7, both of who happen to be the easiest to :trollface in VLE/TSH history. :lol:

if the vitim was black and murdered in a nice area it is still scary. I just mentioned she was white since you hate white people so much. But why would i be afraid of something that happens in a place i will never be? Its like me being afraid of the 100 days of whatever in LA. Doesn't scare me. Its fucked up... I think its retarded and shouldn't be happening but why would that scare me? You are not a very good troll. Now please exit this thread. You just came to troll. Now please move the fuck on.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » August 2nd, 2015, 8:52 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

if the vitim was black and murdered in a nice area it is still scary. I just mentioned she was white since you hate white people so much. But why would i be afraid of something that happens in a place i will never be? Its like me being afraid of the 100 days of whatever in LA. Doesn't scare me. Its fucked up... I think its retarded and shouldn't be happening but why would that scare me? You are not a very good troll. Now please exit this thread. You just came to troll. Now please move the fuck on.

Ok, so you cannot read or just choose to ignore what's being written. Got it.

Moving on, claiming you think people being murdered is "retarded" but not scary is in itself - retarded. Why should police gunning down unarmed citizens scare you? Why should people being murdered on their front lawns in broad daylight scare you? If you need any of that explained to you then you really are as dumb as a stump and completely hopeless in terms of contributing to civilized society. Not that this would surprise anyone, just sayin.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » August 2nd, 2015, 8:54 pm

I am not scared of being killed by the police because I know how to act. I am not scared of people being killed in the ghetto because I am never in the ghetto. I am scared of people being gunned down in their front yards as I've already stated in this thread. Congrats on being an asshole and a dipshit
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » August 2nd, 2015, 8:57 pm

ericberry14 wrote:I am not scared of being killed by the police because I know how to act. I am not scared of people being killed in the ghetto because I am never in the ghetto. I am scared of people being gunned down in their front yards as I've already stated in this thread. Congrats on being an asshole and a dipshit

As stated already: if it doesn't come close to affecting your life you could care less

EOT
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » August 2nd, 2015, 9:04 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:I am not scared of being killed by the police because I know how to act. I am not scared of people being killed in the ghetto because I am never in the ghetto. I am scared of people being gunned down in their front yards as I've already stated in this thread. Congrats on being an asshole and a dipshit

As stated already: if it doesn't come close to affecting your life you could care less

EOT

the thread hasn't even started... and no... I don't care about shit bags killing each other as long as they stay in their hood. sorry. why would I?
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » August 2nd, 2015, 9:07 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

EOT

the thread hasn't even started... and no... I don't care about shit bags killing each other as long as they stay in their hood. sorry. why would I?

2 pages mate, that's a pretty good indication the thread is rolling along. :lolthumb
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby mrfree » August 2nd, 2015, 9:09 pm

Fuck Memphis
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » August 2nd, 2015, 9:14 pm

mrfree wrote:Fuck Memphis

:lolthumb
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » August 2nd, 2015, 9:26 pm

Not 2 pages... And it hasn't started until a10 posts. Hopefully he returns
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » August 2nd, 2015, 11:11 pm

I have a job to do up there on germantown rd
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby ericberry14 » August 2nd, 2015, 11:12 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:I have a job to do up there on germantown rd

Germantown road is such a fucking bitch! You hit every light and around rush hour the traffic is fucking ridiculous. When is it though? I'm not far from Germantown road at all. You know what cross roads you will be working near too cuz it does cover a good distance
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby gatrnation1 » August 3rd, 2015, 2:11 am

A10 has been kilt.
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby A10Rebel » August 3rd, 2015, 1:56 pm

ericberry14 wrote:And if so what part?

I'm in Germantown. I know the guy over here that caught those two dick bags robbing him the other day. In case nobody is up to date on this; dude leaves his house to run to the store, his 13 year old daughter is at the house and about 45 seconds after he leaves these cockroaches pull up and kick his door in. This was at about mid day. His daughter calls him and tells him the house just got broken into and she goes and hides. He pulls up and meets one of them coming down the stairs, the cockroach in the stairwell is holding dude's shotgun, points it at him, and gets a 'click.' Beast mode engaged, Jason grabbed him by the face and put him through the sheetrock. They caught the other thieving bastard about thirty minutes later in south Memphis.

The reality is that they don't rob their neighbors because they've already stolen everything of value from them so they'll come up to Germantown/Collierville and rape and pillage those of us who work our ass off for a living.
A10Rebel

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 3rd, 2015, 2:22 pm

A10Rebel wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:And if so what part?

I'm in Germantown. I know the guy over here that caught those two dick bags robbing him the other day. In case nobody is up to date on this; dude leaves his house to run to the store, his 13 year old daughter is at the house and about 45 seconds after he leaves these cockroaches pull up and kick his door in. This was at about mid day. His daughter calls him and tells him the house just got broken into and she goes and hides. He pulls up and meets one of them coming down the stairs, the cockroach in the stairwell is holding dude's shotgun, points it at him, and gets a 'click.' Beast mode engaged, Jason grabbed him by the face and put him through the sheetrock. They caught the other thieving bastard about thirty minutes later in south Memphis.

The reality is that they don't rob their neighbors because they've already stolen everything of value from them so they'll come up to Germantown/Collierville and rape and pillage those of us who work our ass off for a living.

Silly richer. Thinking he's entitled to >10% of his income... :no

They're going to take it one way or another. Taking the property of others through force or theft is only "fair", you know.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Next

Return to General Discussion