Planned Parenthood Fails to Show In Texas

Moderator: JdPat04

Planned Parenthood Fails to Show In Texas

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 1st, 2015, 3:51 am

Fast forward to 2:30:30 to hear Abby Johnson, a former Planned Parenthood clinic director, in her own (unedited) words. Her testimony is about 6 minutes long.

http://tlcsenate.granicus.com/MediaPlay ... p_id=10412

The Texas Senate Health and Human Services Committee held a hearing to look into how Planned Parenthood affiliates in Texas engage in the fetal organ trade. However, Planned Parenthood officials didn’t show up. Texas is one of several states where investigations into Planned Parenthood have begun. The more than $500 million that Planned Parenthood receives from taxpayers each year is divided between federal and state funds, so these investigations pose a threat to some of Planned Parenthood’s budget.

The hearing did feature testimony from Abby Johnson, a former Planned Parenthood clinic director, who discussed how her clinic harvested organs from the children aborted at her clinic. She said her clinic received $200 per specimen. She claimed that costs for such harvesting were minimal (only $5-$10 per specimen, by her telling) and that the Houston Planned Parenthood clinic, if it charged only $100 per specimen and if only half of the women seeking abortions each day consented to donations, would generate $120,000/month selling baby parts.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Planned Parenthood Fails to Show In Texas

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » August 1st, 2015, 3:53 am

Vomit inducing.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Eye_of_Horus » August 1st, 2015, 3:57 am

Well, that sure does paint a pretty picture.
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 1st, 2015, 3:38 pm

Aubz, you like to share your thoughts on everything. Why not this? :thought
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » August 1st, 2015, 4:18 pm

aubiefifty wrote:because every single time i argue about anything you make it personal. not as bad as jd but after a while it gets old..........thats the reason.

:biglol I'm gonna knock you out and tattoo hypocrite on your forehead
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » August 1st, 2015, 4:29 pm

aubiefifty wrote:you would never get your car door open. i am dead serious. i will not let you hurt me period. one day you might understand that.

:ROFL2 doubt it pussy
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 1st, 2015, 4:51 pm

aubiefifty wrote:because every single time i argue about anything you make it personal. not as bad as jd but after a while it gets old..........thats the reason.

Not true, and it doesn't stop you from posting in any other thread. It's just your standard excuse when you have no response, which is fine so long as you understand no one believes you.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » August 1st, 2015, 5:01 pm

aubiefifty wrote:no. i enjoy arguing but when i have several on my ass for the short time i have been back it gets old. thats as honest as i can be. and it has become personal at times. and it would seem some like kw would just prefer i shut the fuck up. of course he said it nicely. i am getting pulled in different directions. damned if i do and damned if i don't.

When no one agrees with you there may be a reason. Because you are wrong and stupid. Now please leave. Or at least don't be a pussy and come to Birmingham
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » August 1st, 2015, 5:15 pm

aubiefifty wrote:ok mr berry. guess i did not take a long enough break last time. but i can tell you sell and many more have left and they are not pussys. just about all the good posters have left for one reason or another. and i am not the only lib attacked. nor is yank. when you make fun of someone with medical issues its time to relook at why i am here anyway. i can assure you i have not spent all the money i have for 15 or 16 years for the hell of it. go make fun of someone else for a while.

No one else is as retarded as you. They also don't make up fake "medical" issues to get drugs. Do you have fibromyalgia too? :biglol

Come to Birmingham and get your ass kicked fo real tho
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 2nd, 2015, 1:01 am

aubiefifty wrote:no. i enjoy arguing but when i have several on my ass for the short time i have been back it gets old. thats as honest as i can be. and it has become personal at times. and it would seem some like kw would just prefer i shut the fuck up. of course he said it nicely. i am getting pulled in different directions. damned if i do and damned if i don't.

You have several other "[insert name] is mean and/or doesn't like me" whine threads. No need to add that here.

More importantly, you posted your "fuck with me" thread after this one, so you have no excuse. You're just waiting for Occupy Democrats to respond, because you have nothing. :yes
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 2nd, 2015, 3:36 am

aubiefifty wrote:naw muck planned parenhood is in a fema death camp per obama. i have been selected to be a guard. i watched unbroken three times so i know how to abuse you fuckers while in camp. so get ready cus you will be eatting rats once we staqve you in our wonderful luxury fema camps.

Are you flirting with me? ;)
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion