Atah and A10

Moderator: JdPat04

Atah and A10

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 31st, 2015, 4:30 pm

Don't forget the cfb forum.

Thoughts on Ole Miss and the Fighting Harbaughs and the upcoming season? Be sure to say hi to our new tUOS fans. I'm sure you'll find them to be quite reasonable. ;)
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Atah and A10

Postby A10Rebel » July 31st, 2015, 4:38 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Don't forget the cfb forum.

Thoughts on Ole Miss and the Fighting Harbaughs and the upcoming season? Be sure to say hi to our new tUOS fans. I'm sure you'll find them to be quite reasonable. ;)

I don't believe we should be ranked. Machine gun Kelly could do one of two things: embrace the offense and learn it all or fall flat on his face and blow it. Word around the campfire is he's spent a lot of the summer working outside of scheduled workouts with the players which means absolutely nothing. We'll finish with anywhere between 6-8 wins.
A10Rebel

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 31st, 2015, 4:41 pm

A10Rebel wrote:

I don't believe we should be ranked. Machine gun Kelly could do one of two things: embrace the offense and learn it all or fall flat on his face and blow it. Word around the campfire is he's spent a lot of the summer working outside of scheduled workouts with the players which means absolutely nothing. We'll finish with anywhere between 6-8 wins.

That's a little harsh, but maybe we'll meet in the Birmingham Bowl. :champ
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby A10Rebel » July 31st, 2015, 4:43 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
A10Rebel wrote:

That's a little harsh, but maybe we'll meet in the Birmingham Bowl. :champ

I'm a realist and Birmingham in December is entirely likely.
A10Rebel

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby aTahmission » July 31st, 2015, 5:17 pm

The time since Harbs was hired to now seems like it's been forever. The season may be close on the calendar, but it still seems and eternity away. Bring back the John Cooper years at tUOS!
aTahmission

Team Logo:
Michigan Wolverines

Return to General Discussion