How come everyone ignored the Clintons Using Conf Battle Fla

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: How come everyone ignored the Clintons Using Conf Battle

Postby RoeTied » August 1st, 2015, 2:21 am

aubiefifty wrote:because all the main media outlets are owned by right wingers. how do you think yall got so brain washed?

:ays

Are...are you serious?
RoeTied
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby gatrnation1 » August 1st, 2015, 2:25 am

JD, just don't :facepalm
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » August 2nd, 2015, 2:19 am

Hey Aubie learn to read.

BILLY FUCKING CLINTON RAN IN 1992!

BILL FUCKING CLINTON RAN WITH AL FUCKING GORE!

DID YOU SUPPORT BILL
DO YOU SUPPORT BILL

IF SO THEY USED THE FLAG!!!!

NEXT UP YOU KEEP SAYING YOU HATE HILARY
WILL YOU VOTE FOR HILARY IF SHE IS YOUR CHOSEN BY THE ELITE LIBTARDED CANDIDATE?? O BET YPU WILL (IF YOU VOTE) WHICH MEANS YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE AND HAVE NO SPINE WHEN IT COMES TO ALL THE BULLSHIT YOU SPEW ABOUT YOU THINK BLACKS ARE WORTH MORE THAN WHITES!!!
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » August 2nd, 2015, 3:36 am

I wish you would just kill yourself already
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » August 2nd, 2015, 3:56 am

aubiefifty wrote:hell yes i supported bill. now jd i never said a damn thing about blacks being worth more than whites. you just lied. oh and screaming on a board. how very redneck of you. i posted on here that all lives matter.and every single i say soemthing yall do not like i am a liar. the son of my friends told mr straight up obama IS popular with the troops. and he is a class act that does not lie.and he is highly decorated as well. and no i do not hate hillary but if your dumbass would pay attention you would know i am a bernie man cus hill takes monsanto money. i have had to repeat this several times. i think yall do not read shit you just see an aubie post and attack. nice reflection to show potential visiters what an asshole you are. too bad i cannot iggie you or muck but i will be here for either the next election or to watch obama put yall in fema camps when he gets through taking over texas].

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » August 2nd, 2015, 1:54 pm

You are so fucking stupid. I will not be in Oxford and Damn sure not at 1... I am leaving after work. And going through Birmingham
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » August 2nd, 2015, 2:30 pm

aubiefifty wrote:he is as high as you can go enlisted. i do not know what they call them in the air force. but i know he is a grea kid...well man now....and he does not lie. and he takes care of his troops . i would take his word over any bullshit polls or whatever. repukes are known for lying through their teeth.

Aubie - I am about to start debating you again. I apologize up front to the board when you leave in anger.... :dog

I listen to your political stuff, chuckle and then say to myself "Muck's got this". When you start making up stuff about the military, I feel I need to jump in.

The rank you are referring to is Chief Master Sargeant. It is also called E9 and it is the highest you can go as an enlisted member of the Air Force. Technically there is one rank higher (Chief Master Sargeant of the Air Force). There is only one of these positions and it is basically a figurehead.

My dad was in the Air Force for 30 years. He was a Chief Master Sargeant. He retired in an area around the largest military base in the world (Eglin). Eglin is an Air Force Base, but it has Army, Navy, NASA and tons of DOD commands there. That area is NOT in support of Obama.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » August 2nd, 2015, 2:37 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
aubiefifty wrote:because all the main media outlets are owned by right wingers. how do you think yall got so brain washed?

This is quite possibly the most hilarious thing ever posted on the Internet. :up
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 2nd, 2015, 3:34 pm

FSUKW wrote:
aubiefifty wrote:he is as high as you can go enlisted. i do not know what they call them in the air force. but i know he is a grea kid...well man now....and he does not lie. and he takes care of his troops . i would take his word over any bullshit polls or whatever. repukes are known for lying through their teeth.

Aubie - I am about to start debating you again. I apologize up front to the board when you leave in anger.... :dog

I listen to your political stuff, chuckle and then say to myself "Muck's got this". When you start making up stuff about the military, I feel I need to jump in.

The rank you are referring to is Chief Master Sargeant. It is also called E9 and it is the highest you can go as an enlisted member of the Air Force. Technically there is one rank higher (Chief Master Sargeant of the Air Force). There is only one of these positions and it is basically a figurehead.

My dad was in the Air Force for 30 years. He was a Chief Master Sargeant. He retired in an area around the largest military base in the world (Eglin). Eglin is an Air Force Base, but it has Army, Navy, NASA and tons of DOD commands there. That area is NOT in support of Obama.

Truth bomb!
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » August 2nd, 2015, 3:52 pm

He didn't say you are a liar or that he is a lot. He is saying your interaction with ONE person is not representative of an entire group of people. You as a liberal should understand this... Well not really cuz you are a huge hypocrite
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » August 2nd, 2015, 3:54 pm

aubiefifty wrote:this kid...to me anyway...is in florida and he has no reason to lie. i even private messaged him to keep someone from jumping him cus he has a few medals and did not want him to catch any flack. as i said his mom and date hate obama with a passion. why would he lie? why would i lie? and i do not mind debate as long as it does not get real personal. then i get mad and have trouble explainging myself. that is the gods honest truth. yall just think yall catch hell. walk in my shoes a week or two. it is more than being a drama queen. but since you guys think i am a lying lowlife piece of shit i expect no one to believe me. and the reason i speak out on it is because millions suffer and are ashamed.

One man's opinion does not represent an entire branch of military or the combined military in general.

I don't have a problem with you but you have to admit that you cannot handle intelligent rebuttal of your claims most of the time.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » August 2nd, 2015, 4:10 pm

aubiefifty wrote:he has troops under him berry. maybe they are different in florida. i know alabama hates him.

He is in the Air Force, he probably doesn't have troops. He probably has a squadron and again I don't believe it. It may be his personal opinion, but hell even Bowe Bergdahl had an opinion.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » August 2nd, 2015, 4:13 pm

Military support for President Obama is at its lowest point since he took office.

According to a new poll, since 2009, Obama has incurred a 57 percent drop in his approval rating by military personnel.

At the same time, Obama’s support among the civilian population is improving, as his overall approval rating jumped five points from last month to 47 percent, his highest such rate since June of last year.

The poll of military personnel, conducted by the Military Times between July 8 and Aug. 7, showed that Obama’s approval rating among men and women in uniform has dropped from 35 percent in 2009 to 15 percent today.

http://dailysignal.com/2015/01/15/obama ... low-point/
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » August 2nd, 2015, 4:17 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/22/politics/ ... al-rating/

President Barack Obama has struggled with sagging approval ratings over the last year, but the commander-in-chief's numbers may have dropped further among active-duty troops.

Just 15% of active-duty service members gave Obama a thumbs up in the annual Military Times survey and more than half -- 55% -- say they disapprove of Obama's job as commander-in-chief. The President has struggled to gain the approval of troops throughout his time in office, but these numbers reflect a new low for Obama, who finished his first year in office with a 35% approval figure and only 4 in 10 disapproving, according to the Military Times survey. The Military Times survey is not scientific and relies on a voluntary response from the publication's readers. President Obama's approval rating in the general population is much higher, though still well below 50 percent. In the most recent CNN / ORC poll, he got the approval of 44% of Americans.

The Military Times survey also finds a lower approval rating than other polls of Americans connected with the military. A Washington Post / Kaiser Family Foundation poll of veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan found approval of the President was lower than the general population, but much higher than 15 percent.

32% of veteran respondents in that April survey said they approved of the job President Obama was doing.

For these reasons, the Military Times survey may be more useful to show to show trends. It has been asking the same questions of its readers for ten years.

Troop morale has slumped during the Obama administration, falling to 56% this year from 91% who were satisfied with their quality of life in 2009. More than half of American troops believe they are underpaid today.

But the publication's readers are more supportive of the social changes the President has enacted in the military.

Support among active-duty troops for allowing gay men and women to serve openly in the military has grown to 60% three years after "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" was reversed. About 41% of servicemembers said some combat roles should be off-limits for women.

Obama's unpopularity among Military Times readers comes with sinking support for and trust in both major political parties. Nearly half of the active duty servicemembers surveyed said they believe both the Republican and Democratic parties have become less supportive of military issues.

Only about 1 in 10 said the two parties "have the armed forces' best interests at heart," according to the Military Times.

The survey revealed another interesting trend in troops' political identities, revealing that fewer identify as Republicans and more are calling themselves libertarians or independents today.

But that hasn't stopped them from missing their previous commander-in-chief, President George W. Bush. About two-thirds of Iraq and Afghanistan veterans said Bush was a good commander in chief compared to 42% for Obama, according to a Washington Post-Kaiser Family Foundation poll in April.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » August 2nd, 2015, 4:23 pm

aubiefifty wrote:maybe he is not allowed to say anything bad. only thing i can think of. this guy is top notch and as class as they come. bash me if you want but lets give him a break shall we? he did not get all those medals etc in the states.

I didn't bash him, just questioned your stating of his opinion. I would never bash the military.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » August 2nd, 2015, 5:03 pm

FSUKW wrote:Military support for President Obama is at its lowest point since he took office.

According to a new poll, since 2009, Obama has incurred a 57 percent drop in his approval rating by military personnel.

At the same time, Obama’s support among the civilian population is improving, as his overall approval rating jumped five points from last month to 47 percent, his highest such rate since June of last year.

The poll of military personnel, conducted by the Military Times between July 8 and Aug. 7, showed that Obama’s approval rating among men and women in uniform has dropped from 35 percent in 2009 to 15 percent today.

http://dailysignal.com/2015/01/15/obama ... low-point/

Get out of here with statistics! Ain't nobody got time fo dat
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » August 2nd, 2015, 5:29 pm

aubiefifty wrote:maybe he is not allowed to say anything bad. only thing i can think of. this guy is top notch and as class as they come. bash me if you want but lets give him a break shall we? he did not get all those medals etc in the states.

Well the government doesn't like them to say anything bad. They don't like the border patrol agents to speak up either. However they can't LEGALLY stop them.

He would also have no reason to lie to you. We are just saying that HE PERSONALLY could love Obama (not sure why, especially in the military) but it's his right as an American if he wants to.

The difference is, him speaking "for his "troops" and then you telling us that the "military" loves Obama because 1 guy told you that "his people" like Obama.

It don't work that way skippy.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 2nd, 2015, 6:43 pm

aubiefifty wrote:i asked him what all the folks he is around thought. i believe he gave me an honest answer.

Yes, go on believing one person over the entire world... including the right-wing puppets over at Democratic Underground.

This is not even debatable. It's common knowledge.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to General Discussion