Sandra Bland

Moderator: JdPat04

Sandra Bland

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 30th, 2015, 2:17 am

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but did anyone see the dashcam video of Sandra Bland being arrested? Normally I side with cops but this one was a total piece of shit. She didn't have a great attitude, but he was just a piece of shit punk. She was found dead in her cell 3 days later. Ruled a suicide.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Sandra Bland

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 30th, 2015, 2:18 am

Is this the one in TX?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 30th, 2015, 2:19 am

Yeah. I'm late to the party.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 30th, 2015, 2:22 am

Inb4 the board Repukes deflect and talk about some black crime 10 years ago
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 30th, 2015, 2:24 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Inb4 the board Repukes deflect and talk about some black crime 10 years ago

:?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Eye_of_Horus » July 30th, 2015, 2:51 am

I'm no fan of cops and I 've done my share up giving them some lip, but she just doesn't know when to shut the fuck up.

If she had just put the damn cigarette out it would have ended there.
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 30th, 2015, 3:02 am

Eye_of_Horus wrote:I'm no fan of cops and I 've done my share up giving them some lip, but she just doesn't know when to shut the fuck up.

Probably, but there's a difference as you're obv a pussy who doesn't mind having his rights trampled on by douche bag pigs.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 30th, 2015, 3:04 am

I hate cigarettes. I hate when people smoke. I generally like cops, but he was completely out of line and on some misguided power trip. He even lied and said he arrested her after she kicked him (which I didn't see and was after he threatened to "light her up"). All that bullshit over her failing to use a turn signal to get out of HIS way. She had every right to be pissed and was a lot calmer than I would have been.

Cops are trained to deal with argumentative people like that. They are not trained to threaten or forcibly remove someone from their car over forgetting to signal. He should have written the ticket and moved the fuck on.

Where I live there are a ton of shitty drivers and at least half don't use their turn signals (from what I hear a lot of people in FL suck at driving). It's annoying, but it's not something you go to jail for. They don't even enforce it here.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » July 30th, 2015, 3:04 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:I'm no fan of cops and I 've done my share up giving them some lip, but she just doesn't know when to shut the fuck up.

Probably, but there's a difference as you're obv a pussy who doesn't mind having his rights trampled on by douche bag pigs.

Because he values his life?
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 30th, 2015, 3:07 am

ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

It wasn't a life and death situation, it was a routine traffic stop and the cop didn't have his gun drawn when he told her to put the cig out. :youfail
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » July 30th, 2015, 3:17 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

It wasn't a life and death situation, it was a routine traffic stop and the cop didn't have his gun drawn when he told her to put the cig out. :youfail

Do I? :no

And seriously if a cop told you to put out a cigarette what would you do? I don't understand why people think they shouldn't listen to the police. It is really not hard to no get beat down or killed by the police.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Eye_of_Horus » July 30th, 2015, 3:22 am

ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

I've never felt that my life wasin danger when dealing with a cop but I 'm intelligent enough to know that acting like a complete ass isn't going to get me out of a ticket and likely might get me more tickets.

I've gotten out of plenty of tickets by being nice and respectul....a little tact goes a long way. :2thumbs
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 30th, 2015, 3:49 am

Eye_of_Horus wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

I've never felt that my life wasin danger when dealing with a cop but I 'm intelligent enough to know that acting like a complete ass isn't going to get me out of a ticket and likely might get me more tickets.

:biglol EB rekt again.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » July 30th, 2015, 3:52 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

You are delusional too. He proved my point.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 30th, 2015, 3:54 am

ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

You are delusional too. He proved my point.

That you have Down's? That he did. :lolthumb

If a cop told you to suck his cock and lick his balls, you would because as you put it: "It's easy not to get killed".

Dumb ass.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » July 30th, 2015, 3:58 am

.... yeah thats the same. :yawn
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » July 30th, 2015, 1:40 pm

aubiefifty wrote:cop just blew an old mans head off over a license plate. the video has been released and even other law dogs are calling it murder. dude was compliant the whole time. at least this cop is in jail for murder.

and yp that is jd;s mo. if libs did that we would be called shit stirrers. but since jd admitted in a different thread its safe to say he is a cray fucker as well. explains a few things...........

What the fuck are you talking about now?

The cop youre talking about above is being charged with murder and something like intentional manslaughter which I'm pretty sure he will be found guilty on as he should be. Don't talk shit about people that you apparently know nothing about
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » July 30th, 2015, 7:57 pm

aubiefifty wrote:sorry jd but you do just what i said. someone posts something about a black getting killed and instead of saying maybe that sux you normally post stuff about white folks getting killed which no one ever talks about.
in the last month five black females have died in jail. but since you attack me over and over and never admit the truth you can look it up for yourself. that will be a few minutes you get off my ass.

:biglol

Actually your best friend and love obsession YP does what you're accusing me of every time. It's called deflecting.

I did it one time to show you what it was like and you haven't shut up about it yet. You see the point I was making?

You love it when you and YP do it. You hate it when someone else does it. That's a hypocrite.

Try going back and looking at every one of our discussions about Trayvon, Michael brown, the SC cop, and any other black being killed and I talked about that case.

However THATS ALL YOU EVER POST ABOUT! you act like it's all whites running around killing blacks. Don't forget half the cops involved in Freddie Grays death WAS BLACK! Re police chief BLACK the mayor BLACK the elected officialS BLACK.

That wasn't a "white town run by whitey" like you liberals love to act like that's the problem.

So again I discuss EVERYTHING, you do not. That's not me insulting you either, it's just the truth. When we reply back to you, you ignore the shit we say and bring up something totally unrelated, and never even finish discussing the topic that you bring up.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 30th, 2015, 8:42 pm

aubiefifty wrote:sorry jd but you do just what i said. someone posts something about a black getting killed and instead of saying maybe that sux you normally post stuff about white folks getting killed which no one ever talks about.

BEWM!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biglol

:goodpost:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 30th, 2015, 9:49 pm

aubiefifty wrote:i never said i did not or yp did not. we were or i was talking about you and recently. and yes jd i stated on here all races have racists....duh. the problem is you make it too personal and disrespectful. caps online for sentences at a time equal screaming. we need to find middle ground or we will not be friends long. when i feel i am attacked i fight back and hard. and thats how i have felt and many of yall have. then you still make fun of me because when i get in a certain state my mind short circuits and i do not explain myself well. i know this. i am not looking for sympathy. i am giving a realistic answer to what heappens and instead of thinking maybe he really does have a problem you and other make fun of me. and i had always assumed we were friends. as far as race goes i would ask you to go to cop block and check out their videos. its not just blacks but its mostly blacks. then you might get an understanding of what i am trying to say on some of the race issues. if we were friends i would assume you would care enough to give it a look to see. i have never made fun of your mental issues that you admitted the other night. i just said you have been mad as hell the last year or two. that is an observation and not making fun. i guess i am wrong about us being friends. i believe that maybe you do not want that. so whatever but save me the lectures. i got enough to deal with.

:ays
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Next

Return to General Discussion