where is our confederate flag banner?

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: where is our confederate flag banner?

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 31st, 2015, 7:44 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote: :trolldance

Is Nayvar's mom okay with that?

She'll never see it unless I decide to allow her to leave the kitchen or the bedroom.

You're not being efficient. You need to move the bed into the kitchen.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Eye_of_Horus » July 31st, 2015, 8:03 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote: :trolldance

Is Nayvar's mom okay with that?

She'll never see it unless I decide to allow her to leave the kitchen or the bedroom.

You're not being efficient. You need to move the bed into the kitchen.

:lolthumb
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby bigbluebazooka » July 31st, 2015, 9:52 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
aTahmission wrote:I grew up in Michigan and moved to Connecticut a year or so after I graduated. The confederate flag isn’t flown as much in Connecticut as it is in Michigan, but it has always annoyed me seeing it flown in either of these northern states. Not even considering the obvious racial implications that are more contemporary, I find it hugely disrespectful to our ancestors. In Michigan, only New York had more of its boys die trying to hold the union together, and you have the audacity to plaster your pick’em up truck with the symbol of a treasonous secession movement? Nonsense.

Hey now, the US flag is also a symbol of a treasonous secession movement... by a bunch of greedy white slave owners who didn't want to pay their taxes. And the confederate battle flag (never the official flag of the Confederacy) wasn't a widely recognized symbol of racism until those pesky "Dixiecrat" racists started using them in the 50's.

MYTH: The Confederate Battle Flag represents racism today.

FACT: The Confederate Battle Flag today finds itself in the center of much controversy and poopla going on in several states. The cry to take this flag down is unjustified. It is very important to keep in mind that the Confederate Battle Flag was simply just that. A battle flag. It was never even a National flag, so how could it have flown over a slave nation or represented slavery or racism? This myth is continued by lack of education and ignorance. Those that vilify the Confederate Battle Flag are very confused about history and have jumped upon a bandwagon with loose wheels.

http://m.snopes.com/2015/06/28/confeder ... g-history/

Yeah, that seems a little biased coming from Snopes, but I've seen worse from factcheck.org. So, whatever. :dunno

That's why a lot of people here in the Carolinas are pissed about taking the flag down. The history of the Carolinas is the confederate flag and the battles that were fought on these grounds. You have a lot of families black and white who have ancestors who fought in these battles. The first battle of the civil war took place here in SC.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 31st, 2015, 10:11 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
aTahmission wrote:I grew up in Michigan and moved to Connecticut a year or so after I graduated. The confederate flag isn’t flown as much in Connecticut as it is in Michigan, but it has always annoyed me seeing it flown in either of these northern states. Not even considering the obvious racial implications that are more contemporary, I find it hugely disrespectful to our ancestors. In Michigan, only New York had more of its boys die trying to hold the union together, and you have the audacity to plaster your pick’em up truck with the symbol of a treasonous secession movement? Nonsense.

Hey now, the US flag is also a symbol of a treasonous secession movement... by a bunch of greedy white slave owners who didn't want to pay their taxes. And the confederate battle flag (never the official flag of the Confederacy) wasn't a widely recognized symbol of racism until those pesky "Dixiecrat" racists started using them in the 50's.

FACT: The Confederate Battle Flag today finds itself in the center of much controversy and poopla going on in several states. The cry to take this flag down is unjustified. It is very important to keep in mind that the Confederate Battle Flag was simply just that. A battle flag. It was never even a National flag, so how could it have flown over a slave nation or represented slavery or racism? This myth is continued by lack of education and ignorance. Those that vilify the Confederate Battle Flag are very confused about history and have jumped upon a bandwagon with loose wheels.

Yeah, that seems a little biased coming from Snopes, but I've seen worse from factcheck.org. So, whatever. :dunno

That's why a lot of people here in the Carolinas are pissed about taking the flag down. The history of the Carolinas is the confederate flag and the battles that were fought on these grounds. You have a lot of families black and white who have ancestors who fought in these battles. The first battle of the civil war took place here in SC.

How about you Carolina fucks get in your boats and fish JAWS out of the water so people can swim without being torn apart and worry about flags later? :thought
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby bigbluebazooka » July 31st, 2015, 10:15 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

How about you Carolina fucks get in your boats and fish JAWS out of the water so people can swim without being torn apart and worry about flags later? :thought

:usa Freedom allows us to make our own decisions. Like fucking Yankees walking the beaches in speedos. Sick fucks. :lol:
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 31st, 2015, 10:15 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

:usa Freedom allows us to make our own decisions. Like fucking Yankees walking the beaches in speedos. Sick fucks. :lol:

:ays

Dat's some European shit. :lol:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby bigbluebazooka » July 31st, 2015, 10:25 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Europeans, Yankees, and Canadians. Whats the fucking difference? :owned :champ
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 31st, 2015, 10:27 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Europeans, Yankees, and Canadians. Whats the fucking difference? :owned :champ

Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Previous

Return to General Discussion