you repubs like to wave flags and claim to love the

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: you repubs like to wave flags and claim to love the

Postby ericberry14 » July 30th, 2015, 3:36 am

aubiefifty wrote:so you will not complain about 22 suicides a day huh. nice...........next time YOU go fight for your war mongering party.

2/3 of the 22 are over 50 so don't blame it on Iraq or Afghanistan
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 30th, 2015, 3:37 am

aubiefifty wrote:so you will not complain about 22 suicides a day huh. nice...........next time YOU go fight for your war mongering party.

Even though Obama has extended Bush's Iraq and Afghanistan invasions, destroyed Libya without Congressional approval, bombed Syria, has attained a "1984" -ish permanent war status (and permanent war budget for the military-industrial complex) and drones in 8 or 9 countries with whom we're not at war...HATE THE REPUBLICAN!!!! :blowup

[img2]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y392/DoctorLime/Gifs/Hairflip/jlaw-okay_zpse31239da.gif[/img2]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » July 30th, 2015, 3:39 am

Mmmmm she makes everything better
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 30th, 2015, 3:40 am

ericberry14 wrote:

2/3 of the 22 are over 50 so don't blame it on Iraq or Afghanistan

Interesting...

Nam vets have always had the most suicides.

[img2]http://www.libertystickers.com/static/images/hey-hey-lbj-SH.gif[/img2]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » July 30th, 2015, 3:41 am

aubiefifty wrote:do you even know or talk to any vets or know anyone currrently in the service? i know what they think. they tell me. sure some do not like obama. but you would be surprised at how many do i do not care what you say cus you are not getting it direct but from news sources. and we know most of them will say anything.

So how many vets and active duty servicemen told you they liked Obama? Directly
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » July 30th, 2015, 3:43 am

aubiefifty wrote:i do not find it interesting i find it sad as hell.

It's just a fact. You can't blame bush for Vietnam vets killing themselves.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » July 30th, 2015, 3:49 am

Right here
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 30th, 2015, 4:43 am

aubiefifty wrote:do you even know or talk to any vets or know anyone currrently in the service? i know what they think. they tell me. sure some do not like obama. but you would be surprised at how many do i do not care what you say cus you are not getting it direct but from news sources. and we know most of them will say anything.

:biglol

You have to be kidding.

1. I know plenty, and the ones who talk are unanimous, and some are quite vocal about their opinions of Obama and the rest of his ilk.

2. Are you seriously trying to argue that "what some people tell you" holds more water than what Gallup and CNN have to say, because they are both slanted Republican? :ROFL2
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » July 30th, 2015, 4:46 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:

You have to be kidding.

1. I know plenty, and the ones who talk are unanimous, and some are quite vocal about their opinions of Obama and the rest of his ilk.

2. Are you seriously trying to argue that "what some people tell you" holds more water than what Gallup and CNN have to say, because they are both slanted Republican? :ROFL2

bush made your friends, gallup, and cnn lie. obvious behind the scenes bush is obvious
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 30th, 2015, 2:01 pm

aubiefifty wrote:i have not had much use for cnn in a long time actually. i have mentioned this before but since it was before i left i expect yall to either not remember it or admit it.

Are you sure about that? viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13300&p=144601&hilit=+cnn#p144601

But yeah, why get your news from CNN when you can get it from a site that thinks Lincoln was a Democrat, has the entire Civil Rights movement backwards, thinks disagreeing with Obama is punishable by death, and pledges not to support any presidential candidate who won't get big money out of politics while simultaneously supporting... Hilary Clinton.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-hef ... 56586.html
http://www.ibtimes.com/clintons-foundat ... ng-2010404
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/a ... sers-obama

:ROFL2
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 30th, 2015, 3:27 pm

aubiefifty wrote:the news feed on face book has most of them at one time or another. its not what service i choose but what article comes around that interests me. and i use a yahoo home page as well. i quit paying attention to cnn when they spent fuckin days on a missing jet. and yes they have been caught lying just like fox.

Well, I doubt you can find a worse source for info than Occupy Democrats. They don't seem to do anything but lie or be hypocritical. You'd probably have to combine a full year of the misinformation from Fox, CNN, msnbc, and the Daily Show to get one day's worth of OD nonsense.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » July 30th, 2015, 5:51 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
aubiefifty wrote:i have not had much use for cnn in a long time actually. i have mentioned this before but since it was before i left i expect yall to either not remember it or admit it.

Are you sure about that? viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13300&p=144601&hilit=+cnn#p144601

But yeah, why get your news from CNN when you can get it from a site that thinks Lincoln was a Democrat, has the entire Civil Rights movement backwards, thinks disagreeing with Obama is punishable by death, and pledges not to support any presidential candidate who won't get big money out of politics while simultaneously supporting... Hilary Clinton.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-hef ... 56586.html
http://www.ibtimes.com/clintons-foundat ... ng-2010404
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/a ... sers-obama

:ROFL2

That is destruction. Annihilation!
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » July 31st, 2015, 2:45 am

I bet I know just as many or more than you. I know what the fuck they think too. I know young, middle aged, and old.

I know single, married, divorced. I know all races. I know both sexes. I know them from all branches.

Yet you like to speak for all the fucking military like you're goddamn Captain Fuckin America when all you do is have some friends who did Amazing things along with you and I thank each and every one of them. Luckil just like you THEY don't speak for everyone, AND I would bet everything that all your friends don't agree with the bullshit you say.

Lastly you can read something online, or on Facebook, and you can repeat it right back to us and have everything that you read, wrong. So I'm pretty fucking sure when you HEAR stuff then you come to report it to us that you don't report it with 100% accuracy.

The difference between us is you don't hear me speaking for the ones I know, and then acting like just because I know the, it gives me the right to act like the spokesman for Our Troops! Something you like to keep trying to do.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » July 31st, 2015, 2:49 am

aubiefifty wrote:i just copied and pasted........never read so that is probably fair to a point.

And that is our point about what you do.

You do that all the time. You come here and post stuff and get it wrong, by accident most of the time, and when we CORRECT you with the CORRECT information you get mad at us. NOT THE RETARDS THAT GAVE YOU THE WRONG INFo!

And or you just see a headline you like, copy and paste and have zero idea if it's true or false.

Watch I'm about to act like you on the next thread I start.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Previous

Return to General Discussion