you repubs like to wave flags and claim to love the

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: you repubs like to wave flags and claim to love the

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 29th, 2015, 7:50 pm

Yeah, I guess vets just prefer republicans because they're stupid and/or self-loathing. :chatterbox
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 29th, 2015, 7:55 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Yeah, I guess vets just prefer republicans because they're stupid and/or self-loathing. :chatterbox

Or b/c ~nine in 10 veterans are men and half are over age 60, both groups that tend to vote Republican.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » July 29th, 2015, 9:13 pm

aubiefifty wrote:how about a real link and not one slanted to the right? i saw obama in iraqi and the troops were going fucking crazy with appreciation. hugging him and shaking hands and cheering? guess you missed the part of this that stated most of the repukes want war with iran as soon as elected. mr walker was the very first but certainly not the last. i would bet money you are a walker man as well. hope you or your have to go fight if he wins. or any of the idiots that want was. ol netfukyou has been saying the same fuckin shit about iran for twenty years. if iran fucks up let them do the dirty shit for once and give our kids a break.
also look up how many vets have died waiting on va health care. and if they are so big on the wars and th repubs that sent them how come they are killing themselves at the rate of 22 a day. this came from a air force guy i know that just earned all his stripes. and he never mentioned politics....just the plight of vets.............

U posted zero links to where you got your stuff from yet u always demand links :biglol

Who's more reluabe, believable, smart, and trustworthy? Muck or Aubie?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » July 29th, 2015, 9:32 pm

Someone tell this clown to shut the fuck up. Wasn't he complaining his Bammer buddy wouldn't post here because the mean neocons wouldn't stop provoking the poor liberals... HYPOCRITE
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » July 29th, 2015, 9:46 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Someone tell this clown to shut the fuck up. Wasn't he complaining his Bammer buddy wouldn't post here because the mean neocons wouldn't stop provoking the poor liberals... HYPOCRITE

Yep, and exactly what I said would happen in his thread is happening.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » July 30th, 2015, 2:24 am

aubiefifty wrote:berry you fuckin dumbass they have been posting shit you just some how missed and like to keep it one sided. just wanted to point out some of yalls repukes heroes. cheney and company sueing vets they gave cancer. really classy. just like most of you repukes on this board. really classy. forget facts let ignore them so we can bang on aubie some more. thats ok cus you boys are so fuckin stupid yall will not win this next election either.

:eb

Who here claims bush to be a republican hero? Who anywhere claims that?? He sucked... He spent like a liberal... But he was still better than obammer :sorry
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 30th, 2015, 2:25 am

aubiefifty wrote:
walmart.jpg

now tell me again how raising the minimum wage will kill us? according to studies like this you must want people to stay on welfare etc. only other option is fuck it and put them on the street and let em all go hungry. :wave2

When you attempt to hijack your own thread, you have lost. You do this quite often...

I will repond to your rambling gibberish now.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Eye_of_Horus » July 30th, 2015, 2:34 am

No way in hell is anyone reading all that crap you posted Aubs.

:yawn
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 30th, 2015, 2:38 am

aubiefifty wrote:how about a real link and not one slanted to the right?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/118684/milit ... lican.aspx
[img2]http://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/tlciofafv0w0sc1t9dcrjq.gif[/img2]
http://www.gallup.com/poll/13696/who-wi ... ember.aspx
[img2]http://media.gallup.com/GPTB/goverPubli/20041019b_2.gif[/img2]
http://www.gallup.com/poll/109654/veter ... ccain.aspx
[img2]http://media.gallup.com/poll/graphs/080819Veteran1_ju87hd.gif[/img2]
http://www.gallup.com/poll/154904/veter ... obama.aspx
[img2]http://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/7m7ow3h_xuiaixzos0cxna.gif[/img2]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 30th, 2015, 2:47 am

aubiefifty wrote:i saw obama in iraqi and the troops were going fucking crazy with appreciation. hugging him and shaking hands and cheering?

Yeah, either the troops who didn't like him didn't show or weren't allowed to. Besides, what do you think happens if a soldier boos his Commander in Chief?

According to a new poll conducted by the Military Times, only 15 percent of active-duty service members approve of President Obama’s performance as commander-in-chief. That’s quite the drop from 35 percent in 2009. Meanwhile, 55 percent of respondents said they disapproved, up from 40 percent in the same time span...The publication also found that troop morale has plunged since 2009. Fifty-fix percent of troops said their quality of life is good or excellent, down from 91 percent.
http://www.rt.com/usa/222763-obama-appr ... -military/
http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/22/politics/ ... al-rating/
[img2]http://static.ijreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-22-at-10.56.54-AM.png[/img2]
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/12/220873- ... me-record/
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 30th, 2015, 3:00 am

aubiefifty wrote:guess you missed the part of this that stated most of the repukes want war with iran as soon as elected. mr walker was the very first but certainly not the last.

A March McClatchy/Marist poll found that 70 percent of Republicans, like 62 percent of Democrats, want their representatives in Congress to vote to authorize the use of military force against the Islamic State.
http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-content ... Tables.pdf

Maybe the Dems agree with Obama/Kerry that we should give Iran a shit ton of cash and access to nukes. Then again...
In February, Gallup found that 91 percent of Republicans considered the development of nuclear weapons by Iran a “critical threat,” up 5 points from last year. Seventy-seven percent of independents and 68 percent of Democrats agree.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/181742/nucle ... rably.aspx

Good job getting those hostages back, by the way. Thanks for showing how much you really care! :surrender :facepalm
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 30th, 2015, 3:02 am

Shut up, faggot. I'm not finished.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 30th, 2015, 3:03 am

aubiefifty wrote: i would bet money you are a walker man as well.

Give me your money.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13321&p=145307&hilit=+walker#p145307
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 30th, 2015, 3:05 am

aubiefifty wrote:hope you or your have to go fight if he wins. or any of the idiots that want was.

I already have a job, but thanks anyway.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » July 30th, 2015, 3:10 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
aubiefifty wrote: i would bet money you are a walker man as well.

Give me your money.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13321&p=145307&hilit=+walker#p145307

:biglol he will give you all the dollar he has. ( there was no typo on this)
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 30th, 2015, 3:10 am

aubiefifty wrote:ol netfukyou has been saying the same fuckin shit about iran for twenty years. if iran fucks up let them do the dirty shit for once and give our kids a break.

What shit, exactly? Ever hear what Iran says about Israel? We're now helping our enemy achieve their stated goals against our ally. Nice.

I'm no fan of Israel, mind you, but we've made this bed... now we're shitting it.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 30th, 2015, 3:15 am

aubiefifty wrote:also look up how many vets have died waiting on va health care.

Oh, you mean gov't healthcare? Now the rest of us get to die along with them. Thanks, Obama! Besides, I'm sure a dozen illegals were in emergency rooms getting treated for hangnails as each of those vets died.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 30th, 2015, 3:21 am

aubiefifty wrote:if you think israel does not know exsactly what iran is doing you are crazy. they would have already nuked iran off the map. and they have stated when they get close they will. now since they have not yet what does that tell you?

I'm still not done with your other nonsense yet. By the way, try quoting what you're responding to. It makes it a little easier to have some idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Anyway... are you saying you want the US to willingly increase the likelihood of the first nuclear attack since... the US first did it 70 years ago?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 30th, 2015, 3:27 am

aubiefifty wrote: and if they are so big on the wars and th repubs that sent them how come they are killing themselves at the rate of 22 a day.

War is hell, they say. And Vietnam was a bitch because of the way the enemy fought, but our Middle Eastern enemies are employing those tactics tenfold. Can't really complain though, because that's how we won the revolution.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 30th, 2015, 3:33 am

aubiefifty wrote:and no hijacking. troops need food stamps to get by. troops are homeless cus the repukes do not give a fuck. 22 kids a day are not killing themselves cus obama pulled us out of iraq. it all ties in to me. you posr your way and i will post mine. the sad fact is with very few exceptions repukes will screw a vet in a heart beat for their corporate masters.
just like the time you gave obama hell for killing an innocent or innocents with a drone and gave bush a free pass on the over hundred thousand he killed that were not fighters in a war the whole fuckin world claims was illegal. hell even that weird party in england agreed. so keep posting all the bullshit you want. by encouraging repukes you help hurt our vets. hell the repukes have done so much dirty shit to keep from paying for the care some of our vets desperately need. go look how many vets have died waiting on helthcare. go look at the suicide rate per day and tell me the way they are getting screwed is not helping them take themselves out. they were sent over for a lie and when they need help when they come back they are betrayed. but thats ok right muck? fuck me all..........including the poor to work for smaller government.

:chatterbox

My opinion doesn't matter. The fact that veterans disagree with you, however, does. ;)
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Next

Return to General Discussion