Why I hate the world!

Moderator: JdPat04

Why I hate the world!

Postby JdPat04 » July 29th, 2015, 5:40 pm

I fucking hate people. Pretty much most people there are.

You can be a "doctor" who performed illegal abortions as in killing babies that are alive, and all other kinds of shit. Take a recent case of "Dr" Kermit Gosnell. How much outrage was there for him!? Outrage from the Right, in America. That's all. If he had not went to court and been found guilty he would still be in business and living a happy life.

Yet Dr Palmer a dentist, goes to Zimbabwe and pays a hunting guide to hunt a lion. They get a license from the government. They end up killing a famous lion called Cecil. No way in hell the Dr from America knows who that fucking lion is. The 2 men from Zimbabwe in charge of the trip said they didn't realize who the lion was or that there was a lion of that importance there.

So now all the internet crusaders have of course made all kinds of threats on this Dr's life, and business. They blame him and compare him to everything evil. They want him arrested and hanged and blah blah blah. The office has had to shut down and people will lose those jobs, etc...

Kermit Gosnell and people like him are fine in these people's eyes.

Hunters, big game, trophy hunters WITH WHOM I DONT LIKE! I love animals! I hate senseless killings, but when comparing the 2..... Fuck you.

They did the same shit with a teenage girl last year. Threatening her and everything else. She was a looker too. Ducking stupid ass dumb mother fuckers.

I HATE PEOPLE!!
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: Why I hate the world!

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 29th, 2015, 5:48 pm

I hate ducks too.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 29th, 2015, 6:19 pm

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) called for the execution of the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion in a statement Tuesday condemning the shooting.

“Hunting is a coward’s pastime,” said PETA President Ingrid Newkirk in the statement. “If, as has been reported, this dentist and his guides lured Cecil out of the park with food so as to shoot him on private property, because shooting him in the park would have been illegal, he needs to be extradited, charged, and, preferably, hanged.”

Discussificate. :thought
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Citronauts_Knights » July 29th, 2015, 6:21 pm

PETA: People Executing Terrorist Actions
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » July 29th, 2015, 9:19 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:I hate ducks too.

:finger

I have no goddamn idea how to stop this phone from changing fucking to that every fucking time even though I've fixed what's supposed to be done
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Eye_of_Horus » July 30th, 2015, 2:11 am

Are you off your meds, JD?
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 30th, 2015, 2:12 am

Can't change a cell phone ringer? GG
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby gatrnation1 » July 30th, 2015, 2:15 am

FUCK ALL PEOPLE!!!! :rockin
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Eye_of_Horus » July 30th, 2015, 2:20 am

aubiefifty wrote:he could be. he has been enraged at me all day. gosh he even typed in caps to scream at me. today is my fault. but jd has been in some kind of rage for a while now. even his onetime close friend sell whom i always heard helped jd behind the scenes or offered too back a few years ago left mostly because of him. and no it was told in confidence to me and i will not give up my source.
:dunno

Maybe he ran out of Lyrica...
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby ericberry14 » July 30th, 2015, 2:22 am

aubiefifty wrote:he could be. he has been enraged at me all day. gosh he even typed in caps to scream at me. today is my fault. but jd has been in some kind of rage for a while now. even his onetime close friend sell whom i always heard helped jd behind the scenes or offered too back a few years ago left mostly because of him. and no it was told in confidence to me and i will not give up my source.

Sell left cuz of sell. Dude was a bitch and said fucked up shit to jd cuz he was mad at me. Then was such a pussy he deleted all his posts (again), tucked tail, and fucking left
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby gatrnation1 » July 30th, 2015, 2:22 am

Eye_of_Horus wrote:

Maybe he ran out of Dickaderm...

:shock:
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Eye_of_Horus » July 30th, 2015, 2:27 am

gatrnation1 wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:

Maybe he ran out of Dickaderm...

:shock:

:sadyes
Schedule 1 controlled substance.
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 30th, 2015, 5:50 am

JdPat04 wrote:I fucking hate people. Pretty much most people there are.

You can be a "doctor" who performed illegal abortions as in killing babies that are alive, and all other kinds of shit. Take a recent case of "Dr" Kermit Gosnell. How much outrage was there for him!? Outrage from the Right, in America. That's all. If he had not went to court and been found guilty he would still be in business and living a happy life.

Yet Dr Palmer a dentist, goes to Zimbabwe and pays a hunting guide to hunt a lion. They get a license from the government. They end up killing a famous lion called Cecil. No way in hell the Dr from America knows who that fucking lion is. The 2 men from Zimbabwe in charge of the trip said they didn't realize who the lion was or that there was a lion of that importance there.

So now all the internet crusaders have of course made all kinds of threats on this Dr's life, and business. They blame him and compare him to everything evil. They want him arrested and hanged and blah blah blah. The office has had to shut down and people will lose those jobs, etc...

Kermit Gosnell and people like him are fine in these people's eyes.

Hunters, big game, trophy hunters WITH WHOM I DONT LIKE! I love animals! I hate senseless killings, but when comparing the 2..... Fuck you.

They did the same shit with a teenage girl last year. Threatening her and everything else. She was a looker too. Ducking stupid ass dumb mother fuckers.

I HATE PEOPLE!!

The dentist is a killer. Just because it's legal to hunt things like lions and rhinos doesn't mean you go around trying to kill all the animals in Africa.

The New York Times did a story on Gesnell, too. Although it's a shit rag, I don't think it's very conservative. He was a piece of shit. And he got prison time for it. This asswipe dentist is killing creatures arguably more valuable than humans and he gets to mount the heads on a wall. No punishment really for ending a life. What's so fucking fun about killing a living, breathing creature? Not even a bug or pest or parasite invading his home or body, but some fucking lion just doing his thing in Africa? He wasn't doing it for food. He was doing it for fun, and that's sick. At least the fuckbag doctor was getting paid to do it and his "patients" were the ones who wanted it to happen. He's similar to a hitman in that way.

Fuck PETA terrorists.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 30th, 2015, 5:51 am

ericberry14 wrote:

Sell left cuz of sell. Dude was a bitch and said fucked up shit to jd cuz he was mad at me. Then was such a pussy he deleted all his posts (again), tucked tail, and fucking left

What the hell did Sell say? What was so fucked up? I of course miss this shit when it happens in June.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » July 30th, 2015, 11:47 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

What the hell did Sell say? What was so fucked up? I of course miss this shit when it happens in June.

Something about jds family... I don't know for sure since sell deleted all his posts again
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » July 30th, 2015, 12:05 pm

I probably said something about his daughter that got him mad. I really don't remember but jd definitely didn't. Sell was mad because of me and took it out on jd
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Return to General Discussion