Postby Muck FcDisney » July 29th, 2015, 2:29 am

...with the Democrat from Ohio?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Agree or Disagree

Postby JdPat04 » July 29th, 2015, 2:50 am

1st to agree

Except for the end, I'm not into at the moment.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 29th, 2015, 3:02 am

JdPat04 wrote:1st to agree

Except for the end, I'm not into at the moment.

Amen, brother.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » July 29th, 2015, 3:13 am

disagree... black lives don't matter.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 29th, 2015, 3:28 am

ericberry14 wrote:disagree... black lives don't matter.

You're gonna need to change your sn/sig then.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Citronauts_Knights » July 29th, 2015, 3:54 am

He's an idiot.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 29th, 2015, 4:01 am

Canes_Knights wrote:He's an idiot.

How so?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » July 29th, 2015, 5:12 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:

Why?
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 29th, 2015, 12:13 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Why?

Because you're a faggot.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » July 29th, 2015, 12:24 pm

:liar
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 29th, 2015, 1:05 pm

aubiefifty wrote:too much smoke and mirrors for me to say. of course all lives matter. until i see something i can believe i got no comment. as a lib i have never liked abortion. but with allegations of videos tampered with to make stuff to appear what it might not be. hell they did the same damn thing with gus mals wife. made her look like a complete idiot. but if you see the whole thing it gives a whole different prospective.

Aubz, as I've said before the videos were not tampered with, they were edited for length (condensing 3+ hours to 8 minutes). The full videos are available for anyone to watch. There are two, with a third coming out this week... and many more to follow. Even the lib media gave up on the "highly edited" defense when the FIRST full video came out. I realize it's hard to believe people actually do this, but they do.

By the way, I'd be careful saying "all lives matter" to your lib friends. That really pisses them off. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13182
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 29th, 2015, 1:33 pm

aubiefifty wrote:they know i do not care for abortion and except it with no problems. i cannot tell you the many folks on the right tell me to get off my ass and do something for my country. i tell them i am a five point vet and ask did they serve when america called and they shut up.not one has ever told me they served as well.

Thanks for your service, but what the hell does that have to do with abortion?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Citronauts_Knights » July 29th, 2015, 3:32 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:

How so?

Let me count the ways:
1. He's a democrap
2. He believes in black lives matter, instead of all lives matter
3. He's anti-abortion, even though statistics have shown that legalizing abortion decreased crime rates.
4. He's religious (lol)
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Citronauts_Knights » July 29th, 2015, 3:43 pm

aubiefifty wrote:i was asked what i did for my country. guess you missed that part. i joined the service. and is the idiot thing aimed at me?

No, aubster, the idiot thing is aimed at the dude in the video.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Citronauts_Knights » July 29th, 2015, 4:05 pm

People are always going to be on your ass around here. That's just how this place is. This isn't the kind of place where people pat some baby powder on your cunt and tell you how special you are. It's like being in a cage with wild animals here. This is a jungle. That's what makes it fun.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » July 29th, 2015, 5:11 pm

aubiefifty wrote:yes i have jmped quite a bit at mr berry but dang near the only person not on my ass since i came back is yp dom and no miami fans. or blue. like i am some evil bastard or something.

To answer your other post, he didn't miss you saying being naked about what you did. He's saying what does any of that have to do with abortion. Why did you tell us OUT OF NOWHERE that "people on the right" told you to get off your ass, whenever WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ABORTION.

That's like you talking about the war and me saying yeah but liberals love killing babies!!!!

But anyways you always make it sound so fucking bad. I wonder exactly how many people have said to you to get off your ass? And how the fuck exactly do you know that they were Rep, Dem, Lib, Independent???

See that's why it's hard to believe everything you say. Because you are just ALL THE TIME BASHING THE RIGHT WITH STUFF THAT IS UNABLE TO BE PROVEN AND VERY VERY DOUBTFUL...

Now last thing about the quote I posted. You came back and was welcomed back with a heroes welcome. THEN YOU STARTED SHIT. YOU started drama and YOU ADMITTED TO IT!!' GO BACK AND READ ALL THE SHIT YOU SAID. Read all the fucked up, lies you said and then you'll see why you got treated that way. You accused every fucking body except the one who hugged your nuts (YP) and the one who played along with you because you was complimenting him (MD) and the mentally retarded one (DA/BBB) - you accused the rest of doing or saying ATLEAST one thing that was false. Some you accused of doing about 5 or more things.

So yeah when you act like the biggest fucking douchebag, even bigger than 20oz AND all the shit you are saying is false, and you're repeating it everywhere. Then yes we will get tired of it very fast and start treating you like the biggest douchebag.

Whenever you quit, everything returned to fucking normal.

I didn't say anything too bad to you until way later anyways and I had the right to say it waaaay earlier.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 29th, 2015, 6:27 pm

:sigh
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 30th, 2015, 10:03 pm

Canes_Knights wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

How so?

Let me count the ways:
1. He's a democrap
2. He believes in black lives matter, instead of all lives matter
3. He's anti-abortion, even though statistics have shown that legalizing abortion decreased crime rates.
4. He's religious (lol)

1. Sure, but I'm asking if you agree with what he says, not who he is.
2. Uh, no. He's talking about the "Black Lives Matter" nutjobs and how they're hypocrites. If you say "black lives matter", why would you support an organization founded for the purpose of eliminating the black race in America?
3a. Genocide would decrease crime rates even further, but that doesn't make it right.
3b. Crime rates dropped after Roe v Wade (well, in the early 90's, when all the aborted would have been old enough to be tried as an adult in all cases), but not necessarily because of Roe v Wade. There are many other factors in play: changes in law enforcement, longer sentences, improving economy, end of the crackhead 80's, etc. I'm not saying this theory is necessarily wrong, I'm just saying it's not bulletproof.
4. See #1.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 30th, 2015, 10:24 pm

aubiefifty wrote:well fuck you and the horse you rode in on. you have turned into the biggest asshole on here. and people have left because of it. you have raised quite a bit of hell on here as well. ran me off. ran off sell. who else? do not be shy. lets see that hate keep rolling out cus you are fuckin dripping with it. maybe your anxiety has turned you into a fuckin asshole. maybe you need your meds tweaked or changed. you are not the decent person you used to be. but you know believe what you want about politics cus the repukes will not win unless they cheat. their ratings are way lower than obama's. or hey lets get out the ol red ink pen and correct folks like you are somebody important. you are the fuckin douche. and i would bet money you hate blacks. i have yet to see you say you felt bad about someone of color getting killed unless you were called on it first.you did not give a fuck about the church goer your concern was the fuckin flag. and that is the truth. and those that try to think faie know it as well. and your right wing buddies do not count. you banged me for being a hypocrite once for smoking pot but hell you sold drugs for a while. YOU told me leroy. so go eat a big fat dick. you have no room to talk about anyone. at lest i did buy my own house and car and do n ot live with mom or whomever. you like to push buttons......how does it feel? do you get a check from the gov jd? food stamps? would you admit it if you did? have fun with this. you dish it so you get a share back.hope you enjoy it faggot. oh and making fun of mental issues when you have them but crawl anothers ass about it makes you a what? i cannopt hear you. speak up............

:timeout

Again, please quote the post you are responding to.

And amidst all the shit talking, there's a good bit of crazy in your post.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 30th, 2015, 10:50 pm

aubiefifty wrote:no shit. yall have been making fun of me being crazy all week so why keep repeating. i will not explain it again. but by all means since yall are so morally superior please keep on my ass.

You've been posting and cut/pasting a bunch of false or hypocritical political smack. I've just been trying to correct it. Nothing moral about it. Call it factually superior. :up
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Next

Return to General Discussion