Postby G-Town Indian » July 31st, 2015, 1:35 am

Canes_Knights wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Canes_Knights wrote:He's an idiot.

How so?

Let me count the ways:
1. He's a democrap
2. He believes in black lives matter, instead of all lives matter
3. He's anti-abortion, even though statistics have shown that legalizing abortion decreased crime rates.
4. He's religious (lol)

The irony... All lives matter...........he's anti abortion :dog
G-Town Indian

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Re: Agree or Disagree

Postby Citronauts_Knights » July 31st, 2015, 1:35 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Canes_Knights wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

How so?

Let me count the ways:
1. He's a democrap
3. He's anti-abortion, even though statistics have shown that legalizing abortion decreased crime rates.
4. He's religious (lol)

1. Sure, but I'm asking if you agree with what he says, not who he is.
2. Uh, no. He's talking about the "Black Lives Matter" nutjobs and how they're hypocrites. If you say "black lives matter", why would you support an organization founded for the purpose of eliminating the black race in America?
3a. Genocide would decrease crime rates even further, but that doesn't make it right.
3b. Crime rates dropped after Roe v Wade (well, in the early 90's, when all the aborted would have been old enough to be tried as an adult in all cases), but not necessarily because of Roe v Wade. There are many other factors in play: changes in law enforcement, longer sentences, improving economy, end of the crackhead 80's, etc. I'm not saying this theory is necessarily wrong, I'm just saying it's not bulletproof.
4. See #1.

1. Fine, I disagree with him.
2. No here's not. He agrees with the movement, he just thinks they should be protesting planned parenthood along with police stations. I disagree with protesting either.
3a. Unless you consider murder crime, which we do.
3b. Statistics show that the states that help out on enacting Roe vs Wade had a corresponding delay in the drop in their crime rates. It's not proof of causality, but it's a very strong correlation.
4. See #1
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby gatrnation1 » July 31st, 2015, 2:26 am

It's a women's choice, leave gubment and big money out of it.
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » July 31st, 2015, 2:27 am

Canes_Knights wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Canes_Knights wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

How so?

Let me count the ways:
1. He's a democrap
4. He's religious (lol)

2. Uh, no. He's talking about the "Black Lives Matter" nutjobs and how they're hypocrites. If you say "black lives matter", why would you support an organization founded for the purpose of eliminating the black race in America?
3a. Genocide would decrease crime rates even further, but that doesn't make it right.
3b. Crime rates dropped after Roe v Wade (well, in the early 90's, when all the aborted would have been old enough to be tried as an adult in all cases), but not necessarily because of Roe v Wade. There are many other factors in play: changes in law enforcement, longer sentences, improving economy, end of the crackhead 80's, etc. I'm not saying this theory is necessarily wrong, I'm just saying it's not bulletproof.
4. See #1.

1. Fine, I disagree with him.
2. No here's not. He agrees with the movement, he just thinks they should be protesting planned parenthood along with police stations. I disagree with protesting either.
3a. Unless you consider murder crime, which we do.
3b. Statistics show that the states that help out on enacting Roe vs Wade had a corresponding delay in the drop in their crime rates. It's not proof of causality, but it's a very strong correlation.
4. See #1

Are you that way wth every person that supports Black Lives Matters??

Lebron, Wade, Obama, Clinton, o'malley, basically almost all liberals?

I know you're a smart guy but if I recall you usually lean To the left? Not as extreme as our other 2 full time liberals and our other part time liberals but still.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 31st, 2015, 3:04 am

aubiefifty wrote:not so. you take a fifteen minute video of planned parenthood and believe every word.

I didn't say I believe every word. Do you think the PP folks are lying? Looks to me like they are just doing their (disgusting) jobs.

aubiefifty wrote:but guess what? the original video is over two hours.

Guess what? I explained that to you here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13266&p=144171&hilit=parenthood#p144171

For the lazy: 2. It wasn't tampered with, it was edited for length (original was 3 hours long). They waited for the puppets to whine about shit being taken out of context, and as soon as they (predictably) did, they released the whole thing. Brilliant! By the way, you do know there are now two videos out with more to follow, right?

Glad you're paying attention though. :up

aubiefifty wrote:the sale of some body parts are for shipping and the parts are used for research.

You may be paying attention, but you're not keeping up. Videos 3 and 4 are out now. Don't worry, I'll bring you up to speed later. ;)

aubiefifty wrote:and it seems they say a baby in the first trimester is as big as a lima bean. but oh not you sources are impeccable right.

It's about twice as big as a large lima bean at the end of the first trimester. But what does that have to do with anything? In the video you may pretend to watch, the doctor says they get 3 to 7 second trimester babies...per day...at a single haversting depot. She later mentions 18 weeks, or about 3 weeks before a baby can survive. They obviously look quite human at this point.
21 weeks, 6 days:
[img2]https://www.facebook.com/medicaladdict/photos/a.255263934522928.62378.254840194565302/351087908273863/?type=1[/img2]

aubiefifty wrote:why did you not search out the stuff on the left to compare and see if your version is right.

I did.

aubiefifty wrote:you even made fun of me because i do not like abortion but i also hate lies and yall keep repeating them.

Please list specific lies from me...

aubiefifty wrote:tell ya what lets all iggie each other. thos that want to talk can let me know.

Aubz, on the interwebz people let you know by responding to your post.

aubiefifty wrote:but for any of you to make fun of the mentally ill is shameful and makes yall bullies. and very classy.

That horse is dead, aubz. I've dated plenty of bitches certifiably crazier than you. You know how often they ran off at the mouth and used it as a crutch when someone dared respond to them? Zero...combined.

aubiefifty wrote:believe what you want.

K.

aubiefifty wrote:you would not change your mind if the truth hit you in the face.

Irony.

aubiefifty wrote:so yall just keep on. see how shitty yall can be and see how pissed yall can make me. then you can sit around and laugh about it. so have at it...........

I'm usually pretty nice to you when you're not talking shit.

Moving on...

Video #4 is out. They keep getting worse. Go ahead and watch what you're defending (be sure to watch the last 3 minutes as well):
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 31st, 2015, 3:06 am

Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 31st, 2015, 3:37 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Canes_Knights wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

How so?

Let me count the ways:
1. He's a democrap
4. He's religious (lol)

4. See #1.

:bump for CK
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to General Discussion