congrats ga repukes..........

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: congrats ga repukes..........

Postby JdPat04 » July 27th, 2015, 9:32 pm

Didn't read any of the comments on these pages so don't say I agree with them. Just giving you some news stories you Rachel Dolezal wannabe

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » July 27th, 2015, 9:38 pm

See what that dumbass mind of yours spews out? :biglol :facepalm

This is old as I can't find the new info but I doubt it has changed

Although “hate-crime” legislation has been championed by minority groups in hopes it would discourage racially motivated crime, a recently released FBI crime report reveals that a higher percentage of blacks than whites are charged with race-biased “hate crimes.”

Blacks are 1.5 times more likely to get arrested and charged with race biased hate crimes than whites.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » July 27th, 2015, 9:42 pm

Oh shit, I quit looking for it and found it!

The above was 2001, the below is 2014

The FBI just released the latest hate crime statistics and it doesn’t look good for the black community, which is portrayed as America’s biggest victim. In 2013 24.3% of all hate crime offenders were black. According to the last census, blacks make up 12.6% of the population. That means that blacks commit hate crimes at nearly double the rate of their population percentage.

Now let’s compare that to whites: The FBI reports that 52.4% of hate crime offenders were white. Keep in mind that the FBI considers Hispanics as whites so the percentage of actual white hate crime offenders is likely much lower.In any case, non-Hispanic whites make up 63.7% of the US population. Throw in the Hispanics and it’s 72.4%. Either way, whites commit hates crimes at a rate lower than their population percentage.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 27th, 2015, 9:45 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Didn't read any of the comments on these pages so don't say I agree with them. Just giving you some news stories you Rachel Dolezal wannabe

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html

:biglol :owned

Let's hear about how harassment is worse than murder.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » July 27th, 2015, 9:47 pm

aubiefifty wrote:see? always one sided. watch the video if you can find and just gush with white pride jd..........

I gush with not being an asshole pride.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Eye_of_Horus » July 27th, 2015, 10:20 pm

ALL lives matter.
:moon
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 27th, 2015, 10:28 pm

aubiefifty wrote:Georgia men with Confederate flags crash black child’s birthday party, threaten to ‘kill y’all n****rs’
David Edwards
David Edwards
27 Jul 2015 at 13:32 ET
Confederate flags on a truck in Georgia (screen grab)

Witnesses at a birthday party in Douglasville, Georgia over the weekend said that festivities were interrupted when men waving Confederate flags threatened them and used racial slurs.

Cell phone video obtained by the Atlanta Journal Constitution shows police officers holding back people attending a birthday party as white men in trucks with Confederate flags and other flags drive by yelling at them.
there is a video but i have no idea how to post it if its not youtube....................and since us dems got us a negro pres we all know of course they are repukes...........

congrats...............

Classy, and today's news.

Good to see king and queen deflectors deflecting as usual. :2thumbs
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » July 27th, 2015, 10:59 pm

You are one stupid fuck. Learn to read. I bet if you knew how to read you wouldn't be mad about anything as you would be able to comprehend everything that has been said. You would then understand that before you started running your mouth about everyone because you can't read correctly that nobody was saying shit about you. You however read everything wrong and kept accusing people of shit that wasn't happening.

Just like your dumbass is accusing me of saying that your fucking news story is from 20 years ago you moron. For one 2001 is 14 years ago, not 20 for fucks sake. So learn to read and learn basic math.

Next up that THING THAT WAS FROM 2001 WAS MY FIRST FUCKING POST ABOUT HOW BLACKS ARE GOING TO COMMITT MORE RACE BASED aka Hate crimes than white people by 1.5% that was from 2001 AKA "20 years old"

And then I followed up by adding the newest stats out from 2014.

Everyone can understand everything on here EXCEPT YOU. So SHUT THE FUCK UP AND QUIT ACCUSING PEOPLE OF DOING AND DAYING SHIT UNTIL YOU CAN PROPERLY READ.

I'm now tired of it. You pitty wanting whatever. You are the one tiring people against you by bashing people who've done nothing to you. We explain this and your Dumbasss keeps the fuck on, NON FUCKING STOP FOR DAYS!

Thanks for posting about me when I was bleeding. Others did too! I don't see them throwing it in my face! Do you want to throw it in my face that you was nice to me when my Mom fucking died you asshole?

For fucks sake. You act like you are the only one who posted nice shit. You act like I never did nice stuff for you. Hmm Aubie stops posting for a few weeks, JD would text him and make sure he was alive, make sure he wasn't sick or hurt! True or false? :thought

Yupppp

Now shut the fuck up about you being nice because when all you do is try to use it against somebody, it doesn't mean shit. You're supposed to do it for the sake of being nice, not bragging about it!

Hopefully you can stop this shit soon before you fuck up and cross the bridge that's burned for good
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 11:10 pm

:eb its gonna take me all week to catch up on all your crying :ROFL
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » July 27th, 2015, 11:17 pm

Exactly Aubie. You can't handle the grown up life apparently. You can't handle people disagreeing with you. If somebody disagrees with you, you call them a racists BUT YOU ARENT EVEN BLACK YOU STUPID FUCK. You probably call them a sexist too and you ain't a bitch, well you don't have a pussy, anyways.

You love Facebook because the people you have friended spews the bullshit that you love.

Anyways it's too fucking sad and pathetic that you have became what you are. You have alienated everyone around you because of some fucked up reason.

I would guess you need to take a break to get your fucking medicine straight.

Ps nobody is going to ban you, but you sure do seem to be asking for the pussy way out and wanting to be banned.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to General Discussion