The Endless Hypocrisy of Occupy Democrats: Day 2

Moderator: JdPat04

The Endless Hypocrisy of Occupy Democrats: Day 2

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 27th, 2015, 6:50 pm

Sorry, took Sunday off. Moving on... dot org.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/11165691@ ... otostream/

It reads:
I PLEDGE to not vote for any 2016 presidential candidate who doesn’t support getting big money out of politics by overturning the Supreme Court’s disastrous Citizens United decision.

:ROFL Good luck with that pledge when you're in the tank for Hilary this time next year!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-hef ... 56586.html
http://www.ibtimes.com/clintons-foundat ... ng-2010404
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/a ... sers-obama

Bill Clinton himself signed, with the support of the democrat party and republican party, legislation weakening or eliminating Glass-Steagall, the act which separated investment banking from commercial banking. This act alone is believed to be responsible for the planned smash-and-grab of 2008 which directly led to the existence of the Occupy Wall Street movement.

Their hypocrisy is extremely clear on the Hillary Clinton question...Hillary said "Anti-Wall Street rhetoric is foolish"
(http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/12/2 ... c-Foolish#) , basically a rude gesture to Occupy Wall Street itself...and "occupy democrats" whine over and over about the economy and that bad, bad Wall Street, yet here are multiple images from them clearly supporting Hillary, even for president:
https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemocrat ... 3699554352
https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemocrat ... 0307113358
https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemocrat ... 5838029138
https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemocrat ... 6941298361
https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemocrat ... =3&theater

You get the idea. You cannot unquestioningly support Hillary Clinton and also be against Wall Street. Period. Yet this propaganda engine, often whining about Wall Street and having stolen the name of the Occupy Wall Street movement, are pushing for her to become president. They are not simply liars and thieves, they are extremely dangerous to the country and to the world which has already suffered enough from Wall Street and liars and war profiteers and crony capitalism which would make Dick Cheney blush in comparison...they are only about the power of the democrats no matter what the democrats say or do, and as such empower the corporate and financial monstrosities who are the problem itself. If you read the comments on their anti-Wall Street memes you'll see that the misinformation is working...most democrats loudly blame the republicans for 2008 and beyond.

Under Hillary's State Department, the US took in nearly three-quarters of world-wide weapons sales, with $100 billion of weapons going to the Saudis alone...the Saudis who have donated up to $25 million to the Clinton Foundation and who have given Hillary $500,000 in jewels and who are now waging a proxy war against Yemen for the US. Hillary has said she'd attack Iran, so this puts her directly at odds with their hero Obama's temporary nuclear deal with them. Contradict much? So long as in the end the democrats have power is all which matters. The party of peace? Sure. They're the damn problem. And they're attempting to put Wall Street back in the white house, and bombs in the air...for profit.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: The Endless Hypocrisy of Occupy Democrats: Day 2

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 27th, 2015, 6:57 pm

Someone was supposed to fix the site icon Sunday? :toetap

OP is about as reliable as Obama. :down
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 27th, 2015, 7:25 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Someone was supposed to fix the site icon Sunday? :toetap

OP is about as reliable as Obama. :down

:surrender

I hired the heathcare.gov people to do it. Might be another year before the kinks are worked out. :sorry
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 27th, 2015, 7:26 pm

:sigh
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 27th, 2015, 7:26 pm

aubiefifty wrote:i am not reading shit until yall get off my ass. seems i gotta keep taking up for myself from the dingle berry muncher.

Quit starting threads about him and mentioning him in every other post. That will be a good start.

Whether you read it or not, Occupy Democrats is a joke.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 27th, 2015, 7:38 pm

aubiefifty wrote:so is fake news. hell oreally just got busted for lying and wife beating. but keep believing his bullshit. lets not forget his sexual harrassment charges he had to pay throught the nose to get dropped. good role model there muckster.

Oh look, more baseless claims from aubz! What a shock.

I make fun of "oreally". What makes you think I believe his bs or that he is my role model?

This thread is not about Fox. Quit deflecting and acting like an idiot.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 27th, 2015, 7:39 pm

aubiefifty wrote:so is fake news. hell oreally just got busted for lying and wife beating. but keep believing his bullshit. lets not forget his sexual harrassment charges he had to pay throught the nose to get dropped. good role model there muckster.

Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 27th, 2015, 7:44 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

That's been posted here (and on VLE) dozens of times. Still funny, but has nothing to do with the hypocrisy, lies, and misinformation from the comically inept OD.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » July 27th, 2015, 7:50 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

ok now im even more of a fan of his, thank you :rockin
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 27th, 2015, 7:56 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

ok now im even more of a fan of his, thank you :rockin

Dude, he's almost as bad as Brian Williams. Combined, they are almost .00005 as bad as Occupy Democrats.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » July 27th, 2015, 8:06 pm

They deflect again
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 27th, 2015, 8:10 pm

JdPat04 wrote:They deflect again

It's OD. There is no defense for those idiots.

Wonder how many days in I'll get before I see an objection? :popcorn
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 27th, 2015, 8:29 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

That's been posted here (and on VLE) dozens of times. Still funny, but has nothing to do with the hypocrisy, lies, and misinformation from the comically inept OD.

People praising Bill and using him as their primary news source is equally if not more funny than OD. :yes
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 27th, 2015, 8:33 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

People praising Bill and using him as their primary news source is equally if not more funny than OD. :yes

Disagree. Bill is comparable to Madcow or Matthews.

OD is more on the Alex Jones level of crazy. And probably on a level of stupidity that will never be seen... unless GWB and BHO somehow manage to have a lovechild.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 27th, 2015, 8:40 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Disagree. Bill is comparable to Madcow or Matthews.

OD is more on the Alex Jones level of crazy. And probably on a level of stupidity that will never be seen... unless GWB and BHO somehow manage to have a lovechild.

We'll disagree then, Bill is worse than those 2 combined and with a national platform television show that runs daily he's forever in the spotlight.

Nobody even hears about OD unless you take time to research them like you do or they happen to make news once a quarter.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 27th, 2015, 8:57 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:We'll disagree then, Bill is worse than those 2 combined and with a national platform television show that runs daily he's forever in the spotlight.

Nobody even hears about OD unless you take time to research them like you do or they happen to make news once a quarter.

Madcow and Matthews aren't on nationally anymore? Who is worse is going to be a matter of opinion anyway, but they're all fucking horrible.

I never heard of OD until aubz and (I think) blue (aka DA) started posting shit from their site. It was all so stupid I had to find out where it was coming from. There's a good reason no reputable news source or individual references their work.

It's all pretty bad now though. I can rarely find ANY story that isn't off the charts biased one way or another. To get a clear picture, you have to read a the bias from both sides, then do your own research. Don't they realize most Americans are nowhere near the level of batshit crazy as our news sources? :dunno
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 27th, 2015, 9:03 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:It's all pretty bad now though. I can rarely find ANY story that isn't off the charts biased one way or another. To get a clear picture, you have to read a the bias from both sides, then do your own research. Don't they realize most Americans are nowhere near the level of batshit crazy as our news sources? :dunno

Been that way for a long time, this is actually ancient news. :lol:

As for your last question, the answer is that most American's will watch and believe whatever network airs views they tend to agree with. There's no reason for them to change really.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 27th, 2015, 9:08 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:It's all pretty bad now though. I can rarely find ANY story that isn't off the charts biased one way or another. To get a clear picture, you have to read a the bias from both sides, then do your own research. Don't they realize most Americans are nowhere near the level of batshit crazy as our news sources? :dunno

As for your last question, the answer is that most American's will watch and believe whatever network airs views they tend to agree with. There's no reason for them to change really.

Ancient as in... 15 years? That sounds about right.

I prefer the truth over confirmation bias, as difficult as that may be. That's why I read tons of lib shit, especially from the ones I despise the most. Don't watch much TV news though.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 27th, 2015, 10:32 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Ancient as in... 15 years? That sounds about right.

I prefer the truth over confirmation bias, as difficult as that may be. That's why I read tons of lib shit, especially from the ones I despise the most. Don't watch much TV news though.

15 years is ancient in tech terms, so yes.

As for your quest seeking the truth, good luck.

[ img ]
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » July 28th, 2015, 12:47 am

Aubie posts in this thread 3 times. 2 were about me :biglol nice
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Next