Re: why is eric berry such a pussy?

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 27th, 2015, 7:16 pm

Are you trying to set some kind of :spam record? :dunno
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 27th, 2015, 7:16 pm

aubiefifty wrote:see he is such a bad ass he will ignore this post cus he will have to eat crow. personally i would pay good money to watch you stick a hockey stick up his ass. but then what do you expect from a bully? and amazing how no one has called him out on this but you. its cause i am in the wrong political party.

He's admitted that in public he shuts his mouth and doesn't have the sack to speak up to anyone, so he just let's all his race hate out comfortably and safely behind his pc like a complete pussy.

I give him and JD shit for lulz and it's b/c it's like taking candy from a baby, but I don't encourage discrimination of any group like they continue to do. Some of y'all crackas are good eggs. :)
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » July 27th, 2015, 7:17 pm

because he sucks at call of duty
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 27th, 2015, 7:21 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:because he sucks at call of duty

:dog
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Just thought I'd grace you peon bitches with my presence
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 10:45 pm

aubiefifty wrote:so why are you willing to fight an old man but when someone your size and age groups offers you back down? talk your way out of that one leroy

What the fuck are you talking about? Because I act civil in public? Come say shit to me. Have yp do it. I don't start shit with people cuz I'm not a fucking retard but I don't "back down" from shit either. It's really easy to go through the day without opportunities to fight arising. Especially when you are a reasonable human being
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 10:45 pm

aubiefifty wrote:damn yp dingle berry is scared shitless of you. and that is not being funny. he has ignored the question like the plague..........

If by ignore like the plague you mean have a job then yes... I am ignoring it like the plague
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 27th, 2015, 10:53 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
aubiefifty wrote:so why are you willing to fight an old man but when someone your size and age groups offers you back down? talk your way out of that one leroy

What the fuck are you talking about? Because I act civil in public? Come say shit to me. Have yp do it. I don't start shit with people cuz I'm not a fucking retard but I don't "back down" from shit either. It's really easy to go through the day without opportunities to fight arising. Especially when you are a reasonable human being

You post racial hate speech all over the internet weekly, you're the furthest thing from a "reasonable human being". :youfail

You're the one with the problem with other races, so it should be you who sacks up and says some of your rhetoric to them when you see them in public but that takes some balls, which you clearly do not have.

You can post that you're "waiting for them to say some shit to you" until you're blue in the face but the reality is that's the absolute last thing on Earth you want to happen b/c you'd shit your drawers. What a retard.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 11:04 pm

aubiefifty wrote:and did you answer my oxford question about what time dingleberry? i am not sicking yp on you cus you would run like hell. you just want to beat on the old and supposedly helpless. oxfor walmart off i 20. parking lot. wednesday of next week right? what time? i will be therre tho i bet i would be wasting my time.

Oxford mississppi? What are you talking about? I wil be going through Birmingham guessing between 9 and 10 Wednesday on i65
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 11:05 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

You post racial hate speech all over the internet weekly, you're the furthest thing from a "reasonable human being". :youfail

You're the one with the problem with other races, so it should be you who sacks up and says some of your rhetoric to them when you see them in public but that takes some balls, which you clearly do not have.

You can post that you're "waiting for them to say some shit to you" until you're blue in the face but the reality is that's the absolute last thing on Earth you want to happen b/c you'd shit your drawers. What a retard.

Reasonable people don't talk shit to individuals they don't know. Sorry faggot. Go bench 237.5 some more
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 27th, 2015, 11:13 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Reasonable people don't talk shit to individuals they don't know. Sorry faggot. Go bench 237.5 some more

Scared people don't talk shit to anyone in person, they just blast their hate online hiding behind a pc. Sorry, you're forever a scared little pussy.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 11:17 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Scared people don't talk shit to anyone in person, they just blast their hate online hiding behind a pc. Sorry, you're forever a scared little pussy.

Ok :(

And aubie im posting. Sorry that it's not fast enough for your unemployed sit on the internet all day ass
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 11:35 pm

aubiefifty wrote:deflection alert. still avoiding the question............

What fucking question? Like I said... Sorry if I couldn't keep up with all your crying. Meet me in Birmingham and get fucked up... Or... Shut the fuck up
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 11:43 pm

Dude. First exit coming from the north on i65. I'm already driving 10 hours shit for brains.and if you want me to answer a question I missed... Re fucking state it you mother fucking retard! How hard is that to come up with? I ask what question and all you do is say answer the question! I obviously don't know what the fucking question was... Lol you are so fucking dumb
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 11:52 pm

aubiefifty wrote:bullshit its barely over five hours from memphis. jesus............
my question is why are you not jumping yp for calling you out to fight? thats about as simple as i can put it. so think hard...........

Ok this is for you aubie.... Yp if you want to come fight me I will royally fuck you up. I might even kill your family.... Now aubie. If I drove to Birmingham and back how long would that be? If I continued on to destin how long would that be. Either way... 10 fucking hours. Fucking retard.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » July 28th, 2015, 12:00 am

Cool dude. The only Oxford I know is in Mississippi. The only place in Bammer I will be stopping is Birmingham. I'd love to beat the dog shit out of you there but if it's not in the cards I won't lose sleep
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » July 28th, 2015, 12:08 am

aubiefifty wrote:its an hour away. straight shot. but i have already figured out you are not gonna show for me or yp so just drop the tough guy shit will ya?

I am going to be within an hour of you... 5 hours from where I live with another 5 hours to drive.... And you can't come to Birmingham? Remind me again who the pussy is. Now shut your dumb fucking mouth you mooch piece of shit
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » July 28th, 2015, 12:14 am

ericberry14 wrote:
aubiefifty wrote:its an hour away. straight shot. but i have already figured out you are not gonna show for me or yp so just drop the tough guy shit will ya?

I am going to be within an hour of you... 5 hours from where I live with another 5 hours to drive.... And you can't come to Birmingham? Remind me again who the pussy is. Now shut your dumb fucking mouth you mooch piece of shit
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » July 28th, 2015, 12:20 am

ericberry14 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Next

Return to General Discussion