So buzzfeed had an article where the posted 33 worst wedding

Moderator: JdPat04

So buzzfeed had an article where the posted 33 worst wedding

Postby JdPat04 » July 27th, 2015, 12:22 pm

In the comment section I replied with my worst wedding story as others had done the same. Also the 32 stories or how many ever it was were stories from their readers, they asked people to submit them.

I posted that I was at a wedding where (well I coug'd it because it was late and wasn't thinking 100% but still) where everyone was happy, and then the band started playing reigns of castamere, and all of the sudden they stabbed the pregnant bride in her stomach, and killed the groom all while leaving his mother watching as they killed all of their guests , and finally at the very end they walked up and sliced her her throat.

Something to that extent with much greater detail, and just a little more realistic but seriously no fuckin g way it sounds realistic. I just didn't make any snide, funny, or sarcastic marks in it.

This was back in May and I left the page. I just saw where I got 123 likes on it and went back and looked. There were people thinking I was serious!

Here's a screenshot, you can see a few words from my post and the 123 like then 1 person knowing and 2 not
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: So buzzfeed had an article where the posted 33 worst wed

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 12:40 pm

aubiefifty wrote:that was from game of thrones and during the english war of the roses it really happened jd. not sure they played music and they hollywooded it up but it did happen.

congrats captain fucking aubvious
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Return to General Discussion