Bobby Kristina Brown Died: How fast did Obama

Moderator: JdPat04

Bobby Kristina Brown Died: How fast did Obama

Postby JdPat04 » July 27th, 2015, 8:33 am

Order the flag to be flown at half mast?

:thought

Surely he wouldn't ever do anything classy and wait something like 5 days. He'd be out of his mind to wait 5 minutes for a child of Whitneys Houston, Amirite?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: Bobby Kristina Brown Died: How fast did Obama

Postby JdPat04 » July 27th, 2015, 12:24 pm

Aubie accuses me of shit stirring. Aubie forgets about his last 100 posts and 25 threads. :suicide2
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » July 27th, 2015, 12:25 pm

And no it's the fucking truth.

He's a piece of shit douchebag. Of course there are soldiers who love him.

Pretty sure you accused bush of everything bad. Hey guess what, the troops fucking love him!
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 12:36 pm

aubiefifty wrote:jd how wonderful of you. quit trying to win an argument and think. i started when i finally got fed up and you know it. and you know about the phone calls. sorry i am human and i can only take so much. i left the hole because of you last time. i think there are three people that wanted and helped me back and you certainly are not one. i have been very nice to you. i have sent you gift. i have kept your secrets. the way you talked to me was not in friendship. just like the other day tho you chilled. yes i am lighting up the board but i am taking up for myself from a moron that attacks me over and over.twice at least. but he took it off the board. so jd he calls you at home off the board and threatens tell me how would you handle it? i am serious and not being shitty. i really want to know. what were you going to do to the guy who wanted your neice raped? why is it ok for you to have a meltdown of epic proportions and not me?

actually you called me retard. Then said I was a pussy for not answering so i called back... and..... "I am taking up for myself from a moron that attacks me over and over. twice at least." :biglol :ROFL2 :biglol :ROFL2 :biglol :ROFL2 :biglol :ROFL2 :biglol :ROFL2 :biglol :ROFL2 :biglol :ROFL2 :biglol :ROFL2 :biglol :ROFL2 :biglol :ROFL2 :biglol :ROFL2 :biglol :ROFL2

TWICE AT LEAST! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :eb
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » July 27th, 2015, 1:14 pm

aubiefifty wrote:jd how wonderful of you. quit trying to win an argument and think. i started when i finally got fed up and you know it. and you know about the phone calls. sorry i am human and i can only take so much. i left the hole because of you last time. i think there are three people that wanted and helped me back and you certainly are not one. i have been very nice to you. i have sent you gift. i have kept your secrets. the way you talked to me was not in friendship. just like the other day tho you chilled. yes i am lighting up the board but i am taking up for myself from a moron that attacks me over and over.twice at least. but he took it off the board. so jd he calls you at home off the board and threatens tell me how would you handle it? i am serious and not being shitty. i really want to know. what were you going to do to the guy who wanted your neice raped? why is it ok for you to have a meltdown of epic proportions and not me?

Well since I always answer EVERY part of your posts. You need to start answering mine or I'll stop.

1. Don't know what's wonderful of me.

2. I am thinking and it is winning. If I don't think then I wouldn't win. However what are you telling me to think about?

3. When did you finally get fed up Aubie? This shit between you 2 has been going on for over a year. AND if you would've ignored him as I suggested you do, you wouldn't be having these problems right now. I can't make either one of you stop. I can tell both of you to grow the fuck up and put each other on your enemies list and it'll ignore the others posts. Then whoever is truly tired of needs to quit talking shit about the other after that. Then we would see who the mature one, mature two are, OR who the immature are.

Yes I know you left last time because I didn't agree with you and I won't let you run around screaming all republicans are racist and all that fucking bullshit. If you don't want those arguments to happen then don't post that misinformed crap here. Stick to posting jokes and pics and other stuff. If you decide to post something that's not true then you bet your fucking ass I'll call you on it.

What would you do if I posted something saying all black men are shitty dads, none of them EVER raise their kids because they are too lazy? Huh? Would you argue with me? Yeah I thought so. So don't be surprised when I call you, on the bullshit articles you posts.

Yes you're right, I've always hated you Aubie! :insertsarcasm I couldn't stand you. I never wanted you back here! You have as much evidence of that as you do for calling me a racist. Sadly for you that's NONE.

And again, I've addressed the phone stuff. I won't address after this anymore because I will answer your question.

A few things.

They said I brought up my niece a lot, well sorry but you bring that shut up more than I did and do. Also as you have seen I get shit talked about me, I DONT GIVE A FUUUUCK! my 4 year old niece at the time AND I was new to message boards so I was thinking people were more like me. Realistic, truthful, just hear to talk. So yeah when it happened it was a big shock. However it's happened since and not a damn thing happened.

If somebody called me id probably talk nicely to them.

My meltdowns were 5+ years ago :crazy

And I don't know what secrets you're talking about but threatening about so called secrets you think you have sure is a classy thing.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » July 27th, 2015, 2:57 pm

JdPat04 wrote:

Well since I always answer EVERY part of your posts. You need to start answering mine or I'll stop.

1. Don't know what's wonderful of me.

2. I am thinking and it is winning. If I don't think then I wouldn't win. However what are you telling me to think about?

3. When did you finally get fed up Aubie? This shit between you 2 has been going on for over a year. AND if you would've ignored him as I suggested you do, you wouldn't be having these problems right now. I can't make either one of you stop. I can tell both of you to grow the fuck up and put each other on your enemies list and it'll ignore the others posts. Then whoever is truly tired of needs to quit talking shit about the other after that. Then we would see who the mature one, mature two are, OR who the immature are.

Yes I know you left last time because I didn't agree with you and I won't let you run around screaming all republicans are racist and all that fucking bullshit. If you don't want those arguments to happen then don't post that misinformed crap here. Stick to posting jokes and pics and other stuff. If you decide to post something that's not true then you bet your fucking ass I'll call you on it.

What would you do if I posted something saying all black men are shitty dads, none of them EVER raise their kids because they are too lazy? Huh? Would you argue with me? Yeah I thought so. So don't be surprised when I call you, on the bullshit articles you posts.

Yes you're right, I've always hated you Aubie! :insertsarcasm I couldn't stand you. I never wanted you back here! You have as much evidence of that as you do for calling me a racist. Sadly for you that's NONE.

And again, I've addressed the phone stuff. I won't address after this anymore because I will answer your question.

A few things.

They said I brought up my niece a lot, well sorry but you bring that shut up more than I did and do. Also as you have seen I get shit talked about me, I DONT GIVE A FUUUUCK! my 4 year old niece at the time AND I was new to message boards so I was thinking people were more like me. Realistic, truthful, just hear to talk. So yeah when it happened it was a big shock. However it's happened since and not a damn thing happened.

If somebody called me id probably talk nicely to them.

My meltdowns were 5+ years ago :crazy

And I don't know what secrets you're talking about but threatening about so called secrets you think you have sure is a classy thing.

This nigga is id...... :2thumbs
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 6:06 pm

aubiefifty wrote:you are not gonna show. i have figured that out. probably the only smart thing you will do your in your lifetime. yp has it right. you are a pussy who posts cartoon people.

Oh I will be in Birmingham you fucking bitch... Will you?
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 27th, 2015, 6:46 pm

:popcorn
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Eye_of_Horus » July 27th, 2015, 7:05 pm