Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 3:23 am

Truth: ura :eb and need to :stfu
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: truth

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 3:29 am

:eb :eb :eb shut the fuck up you dumbass pussy. Yeah I am going to bring a bunch of people with me on my way to florida for a fight with you. no... i will be with a lady friend i'm going to the beach with. She won't be thrilled about me kicking the shit out of some retarded old man but whatever. dont care
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 27th, 2015, 3:31 am

ericberry14 wrote::eb :eb :eb shut the fuck up you dumbass pussy. Yeah I am going to bring a bunch of people with me on my way to florida for a fight with you. no... i will be with alady friend i'm going to the beach with. She won't be thrilled about me kicking the shit out of some retarded old man but whatever. dont care

Translation: He's traveling with his aunt :ROFL
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 27th, 2015, 3:31 am

We have a heavily medicated, gun-toting, marginally bipolar late 50's white male from Alabama, who is a [left/right]-wing Obama-[hater/lover], a Tea Party [enthusiast/hater], and is making veiled threats of violence on the internet...

Should we be concerned? :thought
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 3:35 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:We have a heavily medicated, gun-toting, marginally bipolar late 50's white male from Alabama, who is a [left/right]-wing Obama-[hater/lover], a Tea Party [enthusiast/hater], and is making veiled threats of violence on the internet...

Should we be concerned? :thought

Yeah I bet that faggot kicks his dog tonight :(
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 3:50 am

aubiefifty wrote:why did you not speak up whenever i was threatened muck? this is not a popularity contest. he fucked with me offline as well as online. after a couple of years you are damn right i am pissed. but take up for the nigger hating piece of shit. he is a cancer that does nothing but bring out the worst in people.

:eb
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 27th, 2015, 3:51 am

aubiefifty wrote:why did you not speak up whenever i was threatened muck? this is not a popularity contest. he fucked with me offline as well as online. after a couple of years you are damn right i am pissed. but take up for the nigger hating piece of shit. he is a cancer that does nothing but bring out the worst in people.

Muck will bring up some fence jumper no one cares about instead. :lolthumb
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 27th, 2015, 3:54 am

:timeout

1. When the fuck were you threatened?

2. Popularity? Sorry, you lost me there...

3. Your offline business with other people is not my business.

4. Please do not use that word. Racially-selective VLE (R.I.P.) actually considered banning that single word. Wetback, cracker, kike, and chink would have still been acceptable, of course. :thought Anyway...

5. 'Tis better to let out the worst in you than bottle it up inside.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 3:55 am

In one of his delusions :biglol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 27th, 2015, 4:05 am

aubiefifty wrote:he has threatened me on this board. accidently or not this board gave him my personal cell number because he was pretending to be my friend so he could harrass me then to. but keep kissing his ass. it all started from this board. and finally when i get fed up and fight back yall jump me. so just keep giving him a free pass.

Muck = :roasted
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » July 27th, 2015, 4:09 am

1. You've both threatened each other.

2. He didn't take up for EB either.

3. I've told you both to quit. Neither of you have.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 27th, 2015, 4:28 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
aubiefifty wrote:he has threatened me on this board. accidently or not this board gave him my personal cell number because he was pretending to be my friend so he could harrass me then to. but keep kissing his ass. it all started from this board. and finally when i get fed up and fight back yall jump me. so just keep giving him a free pass.

Muck = :roasted

You're looking incredibly ruined and desperate...again.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 27th, 2015, 4:39 am

Did you give me your number? :no
Did I give anyone your number? :no
Did you give out your number to someone on the internet and then get mad about the results? :sadyes
Did I have anything to do with it? :no

Why are you bitching at me? I don't side with people, I side with ideas/opinions. There's no one here I haven't agreed and argued with. GN1 and fraz are nearly impossible to argue with (because they are pussies), but not quite.

How about not REPEATEDLY threatening to SHOOT people on the internet? It's just not smart. :wave2
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 27th, 2015, 4:41 am

aubiefifty wrote:and you refuse to admit when you are wrong muck. yall took up for crablegs and look what happened. your boys felt MORE entitled and have started whipping women. thats ok. i expect no diferent from you. you think you know it all. so i consider you and anyone who took up for jameis partly responsible for those girls getting smacked around. and that is a truth you will deny as well.

WTF kind of tangent are you on now? Try to stay on topic. There are literally hundreds of threads covering the ramblings above. Post your ramblings there.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 4:49 am

aubiefifty wrote:i never saw that. you ask me in public and him in private or something? maybe i missed it. and i do not remember threatening him until today but like i said my memory is shit. but i know eb is a liar . plain and simple. keep believing him. he says he wants to meet at a gas station off some exit his has not given a number for. and how many fucking gas stations are there at ana exit in birmingham? dozens. see? he keeps taalking shit but its just shit cus i can see through it. i told yall and him to stop but it keeps happening. no wonder this place is going to shit. oh and muck thanx for making fun of me there pardner. i do not care if you dislike me which i have assumed you have for a long time but yall allow things going on that should be stopped.gn is about the only decent owner left. and dom.

how the fuck do you expect me to know what exit # it is and what the name of the firs gas station will be. I have never stopped there. you have and you dont even know you fucking retard. wait until im there i'll give you the name
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 4:52 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
aubiefifty wrote:and you refuse to admit when you are wrong muck. yall took up for crablegs and look what happened. your boys felt MORE entitled and have started whipping women. thats ok. i expect no diferent from you. you think you know it all. so i consider you and anyone who took up for jameis partly responsible for those girls getting smacked around. and that is a truth you will deny as well.

WTF kind of tangent are you on now? Try to stay on topic. There are literally hundreds of threads covering the ramblings above. Post your ramblings there.

:biglol he blamed you for girls getting hit :ROFL2 thats hilarious
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 27th, 2015, 4:56 am

aubiefifty wrote:how do you know for sure i would do that. i have a baseball bat. but thanx again for siding with a classless fuck who keeps threatening an old man.

I would never dare to pretend to have any idea what you would do next. How, in your head, does "Your offline business with other people is not my business," and "I don't side with people" translate to siding with anyone?

And as far as I can tell, you have threatened each other. On the internet. :facepalm
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 4:56 am

aubiefifty wrote:you are such a goddamed idiot. i told you in one of my first posts to pick a know spot. and one where no one else can stop it and i can leave before the popo gets there i thought you might figure that out but i forget you are not a man. you are just a big mouthed little boy.

I will let you know as soon as I'm there. just be in birmingham and you should be able to meet me. especially if you are at the first birgmingham exit from the north on whatever interstate i'm gonna be driving on. Its not that hard to follow if you weren't fucking retarded
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 27th, 2015, 4:58 am

ericberry14 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

:biglol he blamed you for girls getting hit :ROFL2 thats hilarious

How does one draw such conclusions? It's just...

[img2]http://www.godofall.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/mind-blown.gif[/img2]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » July 27th, 2015, 12:49 pm

aubiefifty wrote:i never saw that. you ask me in public and him in private or something? maybe i missed it. and i do not remember threatening him until today but like i said my memory is shit. but i know eb is a liar . plain and simple. keep believing him. he says he wants to meet at a gas station off some exit his has not given a number for. and how many fucking gas stations are there at ana exit in birmingham? dozens. see? he keeps taalking shit but its just shit cus i can see through it. i told yall and him to stop but it keeps happening. no wonder this place is going to shit. oh and muck thanx for making fun of me there pardner. i do not care if you dislike me which i have assumed you have for a long time but yall allow things going on that should be stopped.gn is about the only decent owner left. and dom.

Well let's see here Aubie.

I told you in public.

I told him in Public and in private meaning I told him MORE than you. You said you don't remember it but you say your memory is shit. So don't accuse us of stuff that you have zero idea of it happening or not because you can't remember.

AND I'm not making fun of you for that because I have the same problem just not as bad as you! So I automatically say if it happened I don't remember. I don't just sit there and say it never fucking happened and accuse everyone of everything like you have done the past 2 days.

You can ask the whole board and even as you said your memory is bad.

You have threatened EB, PLENTY OF TIMES ANNND EB HAS DONE THE SAME. You 2 can't cry about anything, and can't deny anything, can't blame the other or claim innocence because yall are both guilty of keeping this shit going.

And nobody is to blame of him getting your number except for me. That's been addressed on here, by me. I made the thread after it happened letting you know! And when it was happening and I saw you saying somebody was texting you. I automatically knew what happened and I knew it was my fault, even from an accident. Yet I told you asap, not in private but in public, and I apologized, AND I stopped it. Did I not? Yes I did! So you need to drop the fucking number accident unless you think I did it on purpose. Then if you did, there is no reason for you to bitch to anyone about that except to myself it EB.

And one more time I'll explain it.

You two had quit your arguing for a bit, it had never been like this, and I was doing something one day. I got a text from EB asking me for your number. Now all the time nobody gets a number unless I've talked to the number holder to make sure. HOWEVER Aubie had told me several times that I could give his number out to any vle'rs/tsh'rs. That's what went through my head so I replied. Had I not been busy and or recently been on TSH then I most likely would've thought about it for a min. I would've then texted you Aubie and asked what you wanted me to do while also asking EB why he wanted it.

Now the number issue has been addressed AGAIN and once again IM SORRY but no more!

Last how about telling me what Muck has done to be a shitty owner, what I've done to be a shitty owner?

Then tell me what Gaytr MD and Sell did that made them better owners than us 2, besides telling you the truth.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Next

Return to General Discussion