Two persent huh?
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: 2 percent folks......two persent

Postby JdPat04 » July 25th, 2015, 11:46 pm

Aubie.... STOP!

Stop believing the fucking retarded liberal bullshit propaganda posted on your facebook!

Google this shit and do your research before you believe it!

Here's an article with the link at the top. Inside the article and the link (this one proving you wrong about the fucking McNuggets, there are links inside that prove you wrong about their burgers and if you believe bullshit about their McRib that's also bullshit

So please fact check yourself because you always wreck yourself!

http://www.cnet.com/news/whats-really-i ... finds-out/

What's really in a McDonald's Chicken McNugget? Former Mythbuster finds out

Pink slime? Poultry beaks and feet? Former "MythBusters" host Grant Imahara visits Tyson food-processing plant to investigate what McDonald's Chicken McNuggets are actually made from.
by Bonnie Burton @bonniegrrl
December 9, 2014 10:29 PM PST Updated: December 10, 2014 11:53 AM PST

mcnuggets15.jpg
Former "MythBusters" host Grant Imahara find out McDonald's secrets about its Chicken McNuggets.
Video screenshot by Bonnie Burton/CNET
Is there pink slime in Chicken McNuggets? Does McDonald's use the whole chicken, the beak, the claws, the feet and everything else? Thanks to a new ad campaign, McDonald's is giving the public answers about its most popular menu item -- Chicken McNuggets.

RELATED STORIES

McDonald's reveals McRib secrets to former MythBuster
'Pink slime' in burgers? McDonald's hires former MythBuster to find out
'MythBusters' drops hosts Kari Byron, Grant Imahara, Tory Belleci
The fast food company hired former "MythBusters" host Grant Imahara to tackle the difficult questions consumers might have about Chicken McNuggets, as part of its new campaign called "Our Food. Your Questions."

The promotional campaign aims to reveal the truth to the public about how McDonald's food is processed. Imahara has already gone behind the scenes at a food-processing plant to get the facts on whether McDonald's uses pink slime in its burgers or yoga mats in its McRib sandwiches. THOSE ARE CLICKABLE LINKS INSIDE THE LINK

This time around, Imahara visited the Tyson Foods processing plant in Tennessee -- one of the suppliers to McDonalds -- to find out once and for all what Chicken McNuggets are made of.

Imahara met up with Amy Steward, principal meat scientist at Tyson Foods, who gives him a tour of the step-by-step process involved in making McNuggets.

Imahara shows Steward a picture found on the Web of the rumored pink slime that's used to make McDonald's McNuggets. "If you do a search on the Internet for Chicken McNuggets, this pops up," Imahara said in the video as he showed Steward the image. "They say that this is pink slime. So if you grind up parts of chicken that you use does it look like this?"

"What is this?" Imahara asks when showing off a photo of pink slime.
Steward replied," I don't know where that picture came from, but that's not used in Chicken McNuggets."

The guided tour takes Imahara around the food plant, which includes a look at an assembly line of employees in hairnets, face masks, white lab coats and gloves cutting up whole chickens.

"This blows my mind," Imahara said in the video. "There are multiple lines of people making cuts on the chicken, just like you would at home or like a butcher would."

Imahara is shown a whole chicken cut up into sections to see which parts go into the making of Chicken McNuggets. According to Steward, the dark meat from the drumsticks and the thighs does not go into the McNuggets. However, the breast and rib meat, as well as the chicken tenderloin, are used to make McNuggets. Before McNuggets are made, the entire chicken skin is removed initially, and a small portion is added back "for flavor."

"This is the only part of the chicken that goes into the Chicken McNuggets? Nothing else?" Imahara asked incredulously in the video. "No beaks? No feet?" Steward laughs and assures Grant that there are no beaks or feet in McNuggets.

Next up is the grinding operation at Tyson where the chicken is ground up before being molded into McNuggets. The ground chicken is plopped onto a conveyor belt in a way that even the most die-hard meat lover might have difficultly witnessing.

"We grind it to give it to give you that real meaty texture that you expect in Chicken McNuggets," Steward tells Imahara in the video.

mcnuggets7.jpg
This is what ground-up chicken looks like.
"I can't stop watching it, it's like a lava lamp," Imahara said when he comes face to face with the mixing machine at the plant. The mixing machine combines the ground chicken meat with various ingredients in a marinade which includes water, sodium phosphates, food starch, salt, wheat starch, dextrose, citric acid, autolyzed yeast extract, natural flavoring, rosemary extract and safflower oil.

After that, the chicken mixture is shaped into the "four famous Chicken McNugget shapes -- bell, boot, ball and bone," according to McDonalds.com. The shapes are coated in a tempura batter, partially fried and flash-frozen to preserve flavor until they are fully fried again in the restaurant itself.

Imahara meets up with Gena Bumgarner, a National Account Executive at Tyson Foods in the plant's kitchen where they test the McNuggets for quality. They evaluate the McNuggets quality based on appearance such as its golden brown color, ridges and peaks, slightly firm texture but still remains juicy. The test also determines taste of chicken, slight pepper and "celery notes."

"That's the experience I remember. It reminds me of my childhood," Imahara says when tasting the fully-cooked Chicken McNugget.

These behind-the-scenes videos that explore how McDonald's processes meat to make its famous sandwiches is an interesting way to attract customers -- though not everyone finds the videos entertaining. Last month, Lisa Suhay, a correspondent for The Christian Science Monitor and a parent of a 10-year-old "MythBusters" fan named Quin, wrote that the McDonald's ad campaign featuring Imahara might get an adverse reaction from its young consumers.

When hearing about the new video ad campaign during a report of NPR, Suhay wrote that her son asked, "'What's 'pink slime' and why the heck is Grant from MythBusters saying it's not in chicken nuggets,'" Quin asked. "'Telling me it's not in there just makes me think it is. Also he's talking about eyeballs and lips and stuff not in the food. I am never eating there. Ever.'"

Regardless of how you feel about McDonald's latest "myth-busting" ad campaign, the fast food giant has asked for your toughest questions and criticisms and seems to be listening to your tweets, so be sure to send McDonald's all your probing questions
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 26th, 2015, 12:15 am

Aubie, have you ever read anything you didn't believe?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 26th, 2015, 12:43 am

:delivers
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 26th, 2015, 1:24 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote::delivers

Be nice to ol' aubz.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 26th, 2015, 1:33 am

aubiefifty wrote:tell yall what. i hate abortion but the planned parenthood video was tampered with. go google that shit for a while and just leave me the fuck alone if you cannot be civil. or you can ask me to leave. i might or might not.

1. You know shit is bad when you have to hijack your own thread.
2. It wasn't tampered with, it was edited for length (original was 3 hours long). They waited for the puppets to whine about shit being taken out of context, and as soon as they (predictably) did, they released the whole thing. Brilliant! By the way, you do know there are now two videos out with more to follow, right?
3. Defending racist, baby-mutilating organ harvesters is still deplorable. Google some images of their "caring" work and tell us how you feel about it.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Eye_of_Horus » July 26th, 2015, 2:26 am

aubiefifty wrote:oh. ever see a mickey d's cheese burger and fries several years old with mold or nothing? just old? we have doctors in town that keep them to get parents to get theeir parents to eat better.

If you remove the moisture from cooked beef it isn't going to mold...kinda like jerky. ;)
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby ericberry14 » July 26th, 2015, 2:52 am

aubiefifty wrote:hell yp is one of the few folks on here i trust. he tells the truth on stuff better than i do and yall cannot stand it. but the jumping folks the way some do i understand why people are leaving. i hate it but i honestly believe if things do not change there will hardly be anyone left. i came back because i was asked to by more than one person and its just been jump jump jump. shrughs.....its yalls money.

Dude you are so pathetic... You like yp because he agrees with you on you dumbass liberal shit and you think he tells the truth because you like what he says. You are ridiculous. The only truth you want to hear is the bullshit that suits your narrative. Quit being a pussy you've been back for 2 days
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 26th, 2015, 4:58 am

ericberry14 wrote:
aubiefifty wrote:hell yp is one of the few folks on here i trust. he tells the truth on stuff better than i do and yall cannot stand it. but the jumping folks the way some do i understand why people are leaving. i hate it but i honestly believe if things do not change there will hardly be anyone left. i came back because i was asked to by more than one person and its just been jump jump jump. shrughs.....its yalls money.

Dude you are so pathetic... You like yp because he agrees with you on you dumbass liberal shit and you think he tells the truth because you like what he says. You are ridiculous. The only truth you want to hear is the bullshit that suits your narrative. Quit being a pussy you've been back for 2 days

The interwebz are so harsh. :sigh I'm getting to the point where I'd pay that lottery winner to come back and argue with me. I haven't seen a valid lib argument since he left.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby gatrnation1 » July 26th, 2015, 11:42 am

"So while McNuggets are 'made with 100 percent USDA Grade A chicken,' as McDonalds.com states, there's no way of knowing what percentage of the whole nugget is actually chicken."

Christopher Ochner, Ph.D.
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » July 26th, 2015, 9:26 pm

aubiefifty wrote:wow! a reasonable non fuck you answer. gn1 is someone i love to joke with but i consider him the king of cool...........

Yea you consider him cool because he agreed with you by posting one comment.

I posted a while article with a whole video of someone going to their factory and seeing them being made.

No pink slime, no beaks, no claws, no feathers, and you hated that because I disagreed with you.

Tough shit
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 26th, 2015, 9:32 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
aubiefifty wrote:wow! a reasonable non fuck you answer. gn1 is someone i love to joke with but i consider him the king of cool...........

I posted a while article with a whole video of someone going to their factory and seeing them being made.

No pink slime, no beaks, no claws, no feathers, and you hated that because I disagreed with you.

Tough shit

aubz is the poster child for confirmation bias. :sadyes
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » July 26th, 2015, 9:37 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Tough shit

aubz is the poster child for confirmation bias. :sadyes

:word

He does not like to be disagreed with.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion