well this one is over :(
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: So the WWE axed Hulk Hogan

Postby JdPat04 » July 27th, 2015, 4:04 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:you can't say we are racist because of anything we've done but because of how we vote.

You're retarded. Erin has posted "nigger" and "i hate black people" more times than he's :jerkit to his fappening folder on his C drive.

No YOURE fucking retarded.

Yall (well Aubie said it but you 2 are 2 peas in pod) stated that because I said something about that illegal Mexican (when replying to yall) using a stolen gun to kill someone that I was saying "all Mexicans are evil"
Whenever I never said that.

Now you two stupid fucks ARE ACTUALLY saying that because one person is, then we all are. Yep you're fucking morons. :wave2
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: So the WWE axed Hulk Hogan

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 27th, 2015, 4:06 am

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:you can't say we are racist because of anything we've done but because of how we vote.

You're retarded. Erin has posted "nigger" and "i hate black people" more times than he's :jerkit to his fappening folder on his C drive.

No YOURE fucking retarded.

Yall (well Aubie said it but you 2 are 2 peas in pod) stated that because I said something about that illegal Mexican (when replying to yall) using a stolen gun to kill someone that I was saying "all Mexicans are evil"
Whenever I never said that.

Now you two stupid fucks ARE ACTUALLY saying that because one person is, then we all are. Yep you're fucking morons. :wave2

You're retarded, confirmed.

But we knew that long ago didn't we Diaper Dash? :dog
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Previous

Return to General Discussion