So the WWE axed Hulk Hogan

Moderator: JdPat04

So the WWE axed Hulk Hogan

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 24th, 2015, 6:08 pm

Cuz he went on an N-bomb tirade in '12 that was just released.

:wave
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Re: So the WWE axed Hulk Hogan

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » July 24th, 2015, 7:12 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Cuz he went on an N-bomb tirade in '12 that was just released.

was he still wrestling?
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 24th, 2015, 7:22 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Cuz he went on an N-bomb tirade in '12 that was just released.

was he still wrestling?

Idk ask JD :dunno

They removed all his merch from their site/stores though. Rekt
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » July 24th, 2015, 7:35 pm

1. The N bomb tirade is from released transcripts of his sex tape and the lawsuit case that's happening between him and gawker. It's not from 2012 it's from 07 or so.

Hogan said on the tape, referring to his daughter: "I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f--k some n----r, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n----r worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player...I guess we’re all a little racist. F--king n----r."

2. In 2012 what YP is talking about he said nigger on a radio interview but it was in reply to a question and wasn't calling someone a nigger. Nothing wrong with how it was said in 2012.

Hogan's interviewer, DJ Whoo Kidd, asks him: "You've been saying 'brother' for years, any black guy ever say, 'Yo, you my n----r, you my n----r Hulk."

3. No he isn't wrestling and has not wrestled in a couple years. He wants too but WWE won't clear him. He's had like 9 or more back surgeries, hip surgeries, and other shit. He fucked up big time because his main attraction was the 24 inch pythons but his finishing move was a fucking top rope leg drop which fucked his back up for forever.

He was a judge for wwe's tough enough which is airing right now, and he was basically a media person for them. Occasionally appearing on raw or smack down but not much more than that.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » July 24th, 2015, 7:42 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

was he still wrestling?

Idk ask JD :dunno

They removed all his merch from their site/stores though. Rekt

Give it a little time, he will be back.

I think it's stupid anyways. Yep it's bad to say what he said. Not what you initially reported WHICH os what was initially reported and wrong and would've been way fucked up (being fired for that radio interview) that would be fucked up for what he said wasn't bad or racist or wrong, AND it was said in the fucking public, to a black man, and 3 years ago and nobody was upset about it, but you'll fire him now???

So yeah the stuff said about his daughter isn't good but the fact that it was 8 years ago means I don't give a fuck. if it happened to somebody else then that persons fans would defend them by saying "it was 8 years ago, he was going through a divorce with a cheating wife who bangs her sons friends, I think he might've lost a job and maybe the TV show, and his son was getting into trouble and kept getting arrested"

So I frankly don't care. And I'm not even a fan of Hogan. I think he's overrated, he's annoying, and I'm a fan of the people who can actually wrestle, not just lift weights. Macho Man & Flair > Hogan every goddamn day of the week
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » July 25th, 2015, 1:44 am

aubiefifty wrote:saw a young black lad at the store today wid his butt hanging out of his britches. i almost cat called him but i was unarmed lol. i am too old to take an ass whoopin lol

Pussy
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » July 25th, 2015, 3:38 am

You need a gun to talk shit to people... You should probably keep your mouth shut pussy
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 25th, 2015, 8:22 pm

ericberry14 wrote:You need a gun to talk shit to people... You should probably keep your mouth shut pussy

You need to be anonymous behind the screen of a pc to talk shit to people. You should keep your mouth shut pussy.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » July 25th, 2015, 8:29 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:You need a gun to talk shit to people... You should probably keep your mouth shut pussy

You need to be anonymous behind the screen of a pc to talk shit to people. You should keep your mouth shut pussy.

People who want to talk shit to strangers out in public are garbage so yeah... I act civil out in the real world. Not to mention you never know what pussy like aubie is out there packing heat just waiting to use it. But yeah I just walk around waiting for the chance to be able to knock the dog shit out of some retard who tries to fuck with me. Never happens though :(

But on here yeah I will talk shit. Everyone does. If you talked shit to me in person I'd probably laugh. If you tried to put your hands on me though I'd fuck you up
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 25th, 2015, 9:20 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

People who want to talk shit to strangers out in public are garbage so yeah... I act civil out in the real world. Not to mention you never know what pussy like aubie is out there packing heat just waiting to use it. But yeah I just walk around waiting for the chance to be able to knock the dog shit out of some retard who tries to fuck with me. Never happens though :(

But on here yeah I will talk shit. Everyone does. If you talked shit to me in person I'd probably laugh. If you tried to put your hands on me though I'd fuck you up

Dumbest shit I read today, and that's saying a lot.

Also, if your scrawny ass gave me an excuse to talk shit to you in person, I wouldn't bother talking shit to you in person. You'd just wake up later bruised and bleeding on the pavement wondering what the fuck happened.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » July 25th, 2015, 9:25 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Actually he's posted pics and info about himself so he's not exactly anonymous.

On the other hand MR YP is the one who tries to remain anonymous while talking to shit about people.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 26th, 2015, 1:18 am

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

On the other hand MR YP is the one who tries to remain anonymous while talking to shit about people.

20 posted his pics and name lest I recall. :thought

And you both have an open invite to visit should your curiosities get the best of you. :2thumbs
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » July 26th, 2015, 3:03 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Dumbest shit I read today, and that's saying a lot.

Also, if your scrawny ass gave me an excuse to talk shit to you in person, I wouldn't bother talking shit to you in person. You'd just wake up later bruised and bleeding on the pavement wondering what the fuck happened.

:happyno
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » July 26th, 2015, 12:01 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

20 posted his pics and name lest I recall. :thought

And you both have an open invite to visit should your curiosities get the best of you. :2thumbs

Of course my memory isn't the best, but no I don't recall 20 ever giving us a name, but that is possible. I do know he never posted a pic of himself.

And sorry but I going to New Jersey to meet an anonymous male aint on my bucket list and then my bucket list would probably end there in NJ
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » July 26th, 2015, 4:27 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

You bench 235. You better have a gun.............. :dog
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » July 26th, 2015, 4:42 pm

FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

you couldn't bench your boyfriends dick
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 26th, 2015, 6:43 pm

FSUKW wrote:

:dog
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » July 26th, 2015, 6:49 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

:dog

How much are you benching these days
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » July 26th, 2015, 9:20 pm

aubiefifty wrote:back on topic i just read on yahoo that vince was busted using the n word in a tasteless sketch as well it seems.

Busted? No.

It was done on live television in front of millions.

He was playing the out of touch boss, it was a when cena was starting off and doing the rapper shit but winning and stuff.

Vince saw him backstage said a few things, and then told him "Keep it up my Nigga" then walked by Booker T & Sharmel (bookers real life wife and on tv wife)
Booker hits his famous line "Tell me he didn't just say it that"

Now I do agree there is some hypocrisy in the way they are treating Hogan. For completely disassociating themselves from him from something that happened 8-9 years ago when Hogan was going through probably the worst time in his life, and was being filmed without his knowledge.

The difference between the he 2 are several.
Vince was saying it the same way that people say it in a movie. If he couldn't say it that way then it shouldn't be said in a movie unless that movie is a historical movie, or a documentary quoting someone word for word. No new movies or tv shows should be allowed to say the n word and the same with music.

Next up Vince was calling a white guy who was acting like a Rapper dressing up in Jersies and wearing chains a NIGGA while hogan was saying he'd rather his daughter date a NIGGER, a NIGGER BALL BALL PLAYER, a nigger something else.

So Vince nigga
Hogan nigger

Vince making a joke on a Whigga
Hogan specifically talking about black people and calling them nigger with a Hard R.

Vince said his with planning and intention of everybody seeing it, so he wasn't hiding it.

Hogan said his in privacy, which we should be able to have privacy but would he have said it if he knew others would hear it? So obviously he knew it was wrong.

So while I think what they did is wrong but only because it was 8 years ago AND because I'm pretty sure it came out in 2012 also, and because it was a very shitty time for Hogan and we all do fucked up shit during those times. Lastly Hogan has been in the public for 40-50 years and there is not a single incident or a single person that has ever said he has done anything racist. While there are many black people that have known him for decades and supporting him saying that they know zero racism in him and he's never shown any racist in their time of knowin him.

So I thinks it's retarded you can go your whole life treating everyone equally for 65 years and you say nigger and it ruins you

But you can be a racist without saying nigger and still be treated heroically.

You can also be a black or other person of color and be a racist that hates other minorities and whites people and nobody gives a shit.

How fucked up is that?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Next

Return to General Discussion