Postby Eye_of_Horus » July 24th, 2015, 5:07 pm

Try any good drugs lately?

I've been doing some experimenting with kratom. :2thumbs
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Re: welcome back, aubie

Postby Eye_of_Horus » July 24th, 2015, 5:40 pm

aubiefifty wrote:just valium which is just ok.............that and effixer. pot helps more than anything but hell i can only afford so much..........hope all is well with you and yours............

I haven't used weed in forever,but I will be soon as it is now legal here...I'm not into smoking it though,so I'm trying to get some pot butter from a friend of a friend. :up
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby ericberry14 » July 24th, 2015, 5:44 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:
aubiefifty wrote:just valium which is just ok.............that and effixer. pot helps more than anything but hell i can only afford so much..........hope all is well with you and yours............

I haven't used weed in forever,but I will be soon as it is now legal here...I'm not into smoking it though,so I'm trying to get some pot butter from a friend of a friend. :up

You should try the oil stuff... You have to smoke it but it's not the same at all. Any kind of smoking of it is 999999999x better than eating it. Seriously. But then again if you don't like smoking pot then eating might do enough for you. But for a smoker edibles just can't hang
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Eye_of_Horus » July 24th, 2015, 5:47 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:

You should try the oil stuff... You have to smoke it but it's not the same at all. Any kind of smoking of it is 999999999x better than eating it. Seriously. But then again if you don't like smoking pot then eating might do enough for you. But for a smoker edibles just can't hang

I don't mind necessarily mind smoking, but I've been dealing with chronic bronchitis this year...I assume smoking the oil will be an irritant as well.
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby ericberry14 » July 24th, 2015, 5:49 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:

I don't mind necessarily mind smoking, but I've been dealing with chronic bronchitis this year...I assume smoking the oil will be an irritant as well.

More than likely it would. But in comparison smoking the oil is nothing. There is almost no harshness to it at all. You can take a monster hit and hold it in until you about pass out from lack of oxygen :lol:
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Eye_of_Horus » July 24th, 2015, 5:55 pm

aubiefifty wrote:i had a piece of candy the size of a fingernail clipping and got a small buzz. and i mean a super small piece. i wish i could move. when i got pot everything slows down for me and no panic attacks etc......

Are you using valium for panic attacks?
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Eye_of_Horus » July 24th, 2015, 5:57 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:

More than likely it would. But in comparison smoking the oil is nothing. There is almost no harshness to it at all. You can take a monster hit and hold it in until you about pass out from lack of oxygen :lol:

Hmmmm....maybe I will give it a try. Are you talking about hash oil or something different?
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby ericberry14 » July 24th, 2015, 5:59 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:

Hmmmm....maybe I will give it a try. Are you talking about hash oil or something different?
I'm not sure exactly to be honest. I would call hash oil and butane honey oils interchangeable but what I am talking about from experience for sure is butane honey oil. I've smoked it I've made it and smoked it and it is not harsh even a bit. Less harsh than vaping even
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Eye_of_Horus » July 24th, 2015, 6:16 pm

[quote="ericberry] I'm not sure exactly to be honest. I would call hash oil and butane honey oils interchangeable but what I am talking about from experience for sure is butane honey oil. I've smoked it I've made it and smoked it and it is not harsh even a bit. Less harsh than vaping even[/quote]

I did a google search for butane honey oil and everything seems to be coming up as being hash oil.
:dunno

I'll have to read up on it more.
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 24th, 2015, 6:21 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:[quote="ericberry] I'm not sure exactly to be honest. I would call hash oil and butane honey oils interchangeable but what I am talking about from experience for sure is butane honey oil. I've smoked it I've made it and smoked it and it is not harsh even a bit. Less harsh than vaping even[/quote]

I did a google search for butane honey oil and everything seems to be coming up as being hash oil.
:dunno

I'll have to read up on it more.[/quote]

It's the same thing.

You can use either butane or alcohol. Butane is better.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion