Americas Most Expensive Traitor was found in a Drug Raid

Moderator: JdPat04

Americas Most Expensive Traitor was found in a Drug Raid

Postby JdPat04 » July 24th, 2015, 2:25 am

FoxNews.com
Published July 23, 2015

Bowe Bergdahl, the U.S. soldier who was released in a prisoner exchange in Afghanistan for five Taliban detainees, wound up in the middle of a pot raid earlier this week in northern California.

Captian Greg Van Patten with the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office told Fox News Thursday that the county’s marijuana eradication team encountered Bergdahl on Tuesday while serving a search warrant on a home in Redwood City, Calif.

Van Patten said Bergdahl was detained, but ultimately was “determined not to be connected to the operation, at least there was no evidence to suggest he was involved.”

When Bergdahl encountered the law enforcement team, Van Patten said he identified himself while the sheriff’s office reached out to the Department of Defense. The agency confirmed Bergdahl was on leave, and asked for their assistance in getting him back.

Sheriff’s office personnel later drove Bergdahl “to a halfway point,” where he met up with army representatives.

An Army spokeswoman, Cynthia O. Smith, confirmed to Fox News that Bergdahl was picked up in California.

"U.S. Army North was contacted by the Mendocino County Sheriff's office on July 21 regarding an incident within their jurisdiction in which SGT Bowe Bergdahl was present,” Smith said.

“SGT Bergdahl was on authorized leave in California at that time. He was not arrested and has returned to his duty station at Fort Sam Houston He has not been charged with any crime involving his time on leave,” she added.

Van Patten said the marijuana eradication team discovered 180 mature plants being grown outdoors, and added that it would not be out of the question for someone in the house to not be aware of the plants.

At least one person was arrested in the raid, but Van Patten said at least one person other than Bergdahl was also not arrested. He added that it is “not unusual” for people found in similar situations to be released.

Fox News’ Lucas Tomlinson and Corbett Riner contributed to this report.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: Americas Most Expensive Traitor was found in a Drug Raid

Postby CraigKressel » July 24th, 2015, 5:36 am

Obama is a genius
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » July 24th, 2015, 5:36 am

I honestly think he freed that guy cause he is a muslim and Obama is a muslim
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » July 24th, 2015, 10:38 pm

aubiefifty wrote:muslims would die before they would kneel before a christian cross. love him or hate him he goes to christian. as for berg i think he is a piece of shit. i changed my mind on him when i saw a pic of a daddy who was shot in the head looking for his sorry ass. man had beautiful kids and hottie wife and he was being held up by straps. i am glad we got him. i would rather see us hang him than someone else. i should have paid closer attention to smiths who had the right of it from the get go.

1. Plenty of us got it right but yes smiths did too. You should pay more attention to is about most of everything.

2. We won't hang him.

3. Even if we did hang him (actually stone him since he wanted to join their society) , unless the guys that he abandoned and the soldiers that were killed (their family) got to participate and all stone the fuck out of him then that would be the way to get the most worth out of his sorry ass.

4. Even that wouldn't be worth the pieces of shit we gave up for that piece of shit.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 24th, 2015, 10:45 pm

I see no mention of Obama in OP. :dunno
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion