Gunman shoots up LA theatre injuring 6, then ofts hinself

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Gunman shoots up LA theatre injuring 6, then ofts hinsel

Postby JdPat04 » July 27th, 2015, 2:03 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:Let's take a brief break from the nonsense. I'd like to know two things:
1. They ran a federal background check before he bought the gun(s). Why did it fail? His background should have thrown up at least one red flag (probably several).
2. What was his motivation? He didn't target minorities. I doubt he knew the political affiliation of anyone he shot. While the two fatalities were female, he also shot a man 4 times (he survived). Was he targeting people for watching an "immoral" film?

Aubie, please shut the fuck up for a minute. Take a fucking break from whatever you are doing.

Read whatever I have posted. Re read it and re read it again if you need to.

Then point out where you think I said, whatever it is that you said I said is at.

Some facts.

1. You said he killed people because he hated Obama and was a republican.

I said he killed people because he was mentally unstable and fucking crazy.

2. You say guns should be banned.
Muck says that wouldn't stop Francisco the the San Francisco (haha) killer, because HE STOLE A GUN FROM A FEDERAL AGENT!!!!

YP says something stupid, deflects away from facts, I point out to YP what muck is saying.

Then Aubie comes in accusing me of saying that every illegal is a murderer.

Yep that's a fucking liberal for you
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 27th, 2015, 2:10 am

aubiefifty wrote:i have not killed anyone yet so no i am not. you are such a fuckin moron. if i ever go on a rage i hope your shallow ass is around. you would get shot where you would not die quickly but suffer a while first. i decided since all your threats and shit i would throw it back at ya. dome on down to anniston and meet me somewhere. i am old so if i go to jail most of my life is mostly over anyway. might even take a selfie of us while you are dying. you better be glad i take my meds fuckstick.

When the killer is a white guy all JD wants to talk about is some mexicant involved in a shooting in the past, yet he's whining about deflections in every thread lmfao! :biglol
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 2:11 am

aubiefifty wrote:i have not killed anyone yet so no i am not. you are such a fuckin moron. if i ever go on a rage i hope your shallow ass is around. you would get shot where you would not die quickly but suffer a while first. i decided since all your threats and shit i would throw it back at ya. dome on down to anniston and meet me somewhere. i am old so if i go to jail most of my life is mostly over anyway. might even take a selfie of us while you are dying. you better be glad i take my meds fuckstick.

:biglol yeah you're stable alright. Glad you're liberal government gives you the right to have a gun you fucking moron
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » July 27th, 2015, 2:12 am

aubiefifty wrote:might even take a selfie of us while you are dying

Am I wrong for laughing..... :facepalm
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 27th, 2015, 2:14 am

ericberry14 wrote:

:biglol yeah you're stable alright. Glad you're liberal government gives you the right to have a gun you fucking moron

Your brain doesn't work very well :(
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 2:16 am

:lol: congrats you found my usage mistake. You are still an unintelligent internet troll :yes
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » July 27th, 2015, 2:23 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

When the killer is a white guy all JD wants to talk about is some mexicant involved in a shooting in the past, yet he's whining about deflections in every thread lmfao! :biglol

You still deflecting. You have no clue what a deflection is obviously.

I haven't brought up the fence jumper unprovoked. You should learn to read. Just like now I talked about him when quoting YOU talking about him and when talking to Aubert About him. Sadly for you those are no deflections. However what you do in every thread including the post above is deflect. :wave2

All of TSh knows it, including Aubert, he just may not want to hurt your feelings.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 27th, 2015, 2:23 am

Someone's :mad

:dog

aubiefifty wrote:come on down pussy. you been wanting to fuck up an old man for a year or two now. come on down. we will meet somehwere and settle it once and for all. unless of course you are a pussy.i want to watch you bleed. i already have a bag of lime and a shovel and a great spot picked out. show show everyone what a badass you are since you like to call pussys. are you scared? what excuse you gonna make now? come on down motherfucker. i would relish it. take great joy in it.you have managed to turn a non violent person into someone thinking of shit i would never have thought of before. please i beg you to come down. plenty of parks and shit here we can finish this shit up. what do ya say fuck stick?

Get 'em tiger!
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 2:25 am

aubiefifty wrote:come on down pussy. you been wanting to fuck up an old man for a year or two now. come on down. we will meet somehwere and settle it once and for all. unless of course you are a pussy.i want to watch you bleed. i already have a bag of lime and a shovel and a great spot picked out. show show everyone what a badass you are since you like to call pussys. are you scared? what excuse you gonna make now? come on down motherfucker. i would relish it. take great joy in it.you have managed to turn a non violent person into someone thinking of shit i would never have thought of before. please i beg you to come down. plenty of parks and shit here we can finish this shit up. what do ya say fuck stick?

I'm going to destin in less than 2 weeks. Ill stop off in whatever shithole in Bama you live in. If you didn't have a gun I'd beat the dog shit out of you... Fuckin moron :biglol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 2:30 am

aubiefifty wrote:anniston alabama. just let me know cus i will be looking forward to it. sad you think i am kidding now. its gone past that.please. come down..........

You gonna shoot me pussy? :ROFL2
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 27th, 2015, 2:31 am

aubiefifty wrote:anniston alabama. just let me know cus i will be looking forward to it. sad you think i am kidding now. its gone past that.please. come down..........

Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 2:49 am

closest i will be is birmingham. week from Wednesday probably around 9-10 pm
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 2:59 am

How would you hurt innocent people by meeting me? Lol you fucking pussy bitch. And I'll wear a pink rose on my lapel you fuckin :homo
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » July 27th, 2015, 3:01 am

ericberry14 wrote:How would you hurt innocent people by meeting me? Lol you fucking pussy bitch. And I'll wear a pink rose on my lapel you fuckin :homo

:chaingun
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 3:05 am

aubiefifty wrote:'One loud shot...then...another and another... pick your place in the ham boy you are in my territory now.

I have never stopped in that shit hole. Meet me off the first exit coming from the north. We will see if you shoot me... Guess what. You won't... Now just stop it Denise
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 27th, 2015, 3:06 am

aubiefifty wrote:'One loud shot...then...another and another... pick your place in the ham boy you are in my territory now.

Not werf.

One good cross and he'll be down on his knees faster than a Kardashian on Friday nights.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 3:08 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Not werf.

One good cross and he'll be down on his knees faster than a Kardashian on Friday nights.

I'd still bench more than you pussy :biglol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 27th, 2015, 3:10 am

ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Not werf.

235 :biglol

Go for a walk and pretend to talk to someone :biglol
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » July 27th, 2015, 3:11 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Not werf.

what do you bench again? oh yeah thats right.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 27th, 2015, 3:12 am

ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Not werf.

what do you bench again? oh yeah thats right.

More than you ever will. That's right. Pussy.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion