Goodbye De'Andre!!!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Goodbye De'Andre!!!

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 11th, 2015, 4:03 pm

FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:If you're proud of your self-ruination, that's fine with me. After all, you are quite good at it.

Johnson should absolutely be embarrassed. The Cook situation is a little different. Reasonable people will have to wait and see how this plays out.

:nuhuh

Guilty until proven innocent.

Yes, but I'd like this one to get resolved quickly. The Winston ordeal caused millions of giddy FSU haters and members of the media (mostly at ESPiN, of course) to make fools of themselves for over a year. I almost felt sorry for them. Almost. :dog

Yep - what did we do to be so lucky to have ESPN assign Mark Schlabach as our on campus correspondent..... :facepalm

Get in recruiting battles with his alma mater. Hey, at least they found someone who didn't go to UF.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Goodbye De'Andre!!!

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 11th, 2015, 7:31 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:The Cook situation is a little different. Reasonable people will have to wait and see how this plays out.

It is different, Cook punched a woman in the face several times as opposed to just once.

There were plenty of witnesses, so we should know soon(ish). If he did, he gone. FSU is not OU or UF.

FSU and the 49'ers will have to combine rosters to field a squad next year. :sadyes
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Previous

Return to General Discussion