Goodbye De'Andre!!!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Goodbye De'Andre!!!

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 8th, 2015, 2:57 am

gatrnation1 wrote:Here's my take. Bitches want equal rights? Well there you go. :2thumbs

Yes, but:
-men are smarter than women, so
-men are not in denial that they are USUALLY physically superior to women, and
-through their evil, manipulative ways, the inferior sex has convinced the gullible masses that women should be treated equally... except in cases where they would receive preferential treatment
-Beating women, even women outside the kitchen, decreases your chances of future :sex , so you don't do it
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » July 8th, 2015, 3:27 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
gatrnation1 wrote:Here's my take. Bitches want equal rights? Well there you go. :2thumbs

Yes, but:
-through their evil, manipulative ways, the inferior sex has convinced the gullible masses that women should be treated equally... except in cases where they would receive preferential treatment
-Beating women, even women outside the kitchen, decreases your chances of future :sex , so you don't do it

They also want different treatment Plenty of other places.

Best example.

They want the man to LIFT the toilet seat because they leave it down. They also expect the man to put the seat back down.

However as I just stated, they leave the seat down, and don't lift it for us, but fully expect us to lower it for them.

Yeah umm no fuck you. If I can lift you can lower it! :moon
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 8th, 2015, 3:31 am

:lol:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » July 8th, 2015, 3:37 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote::lol:

I pissed off a good bit of women on buzzfeed with that one. They were the extreme feminazis And I can't remember what was being argued but I told them to shut up and start acting like our equals and then maybe they'll start getting more and more equal treatment.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 9th, 2015, 9:48 pm

I kind of feel bad for the kid now that I've seen the video. The white cunt was clearly just being a stupid drunken cunt and assaulted him first.

I'm pretty sure if he was at Alabama, Auburn, or Louisville he'd be given high-fives in the locker room and a week suspension from practice. But since it's FSU and everyone is out to get FSU, Jimbo had to cut him loose.

Of course the fucktard shouldn't have been in a bar anyway, so I don't feel THAT sorry for him. What a waste. He could have been a special situation QB for FSU in a few years.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » July 9th, 2015, 9:54 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Yes, but:

Best example.

They want the man to LIFT the toilet seat because they leave it down. They also expect the man to put the seat back down.

However as I just stated, they leave the seat down, and don't lift it for us, but fully expect us to lower it for them.

The toilet seat thing is fine because if not for us it would never move. As a man you should raise and lower the seat if you live with a woman. It's not that hard especially for the superior sex
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » July 9th, 2015, 9:56 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I kind of feel bad for the kid now that I've seen the video. The white cunt was clearly just being a stupid drunken cunt and assaulted him first.

I'm pretty sure if he was at Alabama, Auburn, or Louisville he'd be given high-fives in the locker room and a week suspension from practice. But since it's FSU and everyone is out to get FSU, Jimbo had to cut him loose.

Of course the fucktard shouldn't have been in a bar anyway, so I don't feel THAT sorry for him. What a waste. He could have been a special situation QB for FSU in a few years.

You must be trolling because that was some pussy ass nigger shit
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 10th, 2015, 3:10 am

ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I kind of feel bad for the kid now that I've seen the video. The white cunt was clearly just being a stupid drunken cunt and assaulted him first.

You must be trolling because that was some pussy ass nigger shit

:iwaf

:lol: @ 'everyone is out to get FSU', it's more like everyone at FSU is out to break the law.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » July 10th, 2015, 6:04 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Yes, but:

Best example.

The toilet seat thing is fine because if not for us it would never move. As a man you should raise and lower the seat if you live with a woman. It's not that hard especially for the superior sex

[ img ]
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 10th, 2015, 11:36 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
:lol: @ 'everyone is out to get FSU', it's more like everyone at FSU is out to break the law.

Dalvin Cook facing battery charge, indefinitely suspended by Florida St
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13234576/dalvin-cook-florida-state-seminoles

:biglol @ FSU

:champ
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 10th, 2015, 11:46 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13234576/dalvin-cook-florida-state-seminoles

Carry on, Aubz 2.0!! :lolthumb
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 10th, 2015, 11:57 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

:biglol @ continued :jimmies

What's today's excuse? :ROFL2
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 11th, 2015, 1:00 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Your self-ruination on page 2 of this thread, I'd imagine. But why would you want to bring that up again?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 11th, 2015, 1:05 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Your self-ruination on page 2 of this thread, I'd imagine. But why would you want to bring that up again?

Keep imagining then :crazy since FSU players keep embarrassing themselves seemingly daily. :ROFL2
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 11th, 2015, 1:21 am

If you're proud of your self-ruination, that's fine with me. After all, you are quite good at it.

Johnson should absolutely be embarrassed. The Cook situation is a little different. Reasonable people will have to wait and see how this plays out.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » July 11th, 2015, 2:03 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:The Cook situation is a little different. Reasonable people will have to wait and see how this plays out.

It is different, Cook punched a woman in the face several times as opposed to just once.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 11th, 2015, 1:28 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:The Cook situation is a little different. Reasonable people will have to wait and see how this plays out.

It is different, Cook punched a woman in the face several times as opposed to just once.

There were plenty of witnesses, so we should know soon(ish). If he did, he gone. FSU is not OU or UF.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » July 11th, 2015, 2:04 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:If you're proud of your self-ruination, that's fine with me. After all, you are quite good at it.

Johnson should absolutely be embarrassed. The Cook situation is a little different. Reasonable people will have to wait and see how this plays out.

:nuhuh

Guilty until proven innocent.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 11th, 2015, 3:03 pm

FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:If you're proud of your self-ruination, that's fine with me. After all, you are quite good at it.

Yes, but I'd like this one to get resolved quickly. The Winston ordeal caused millions of giddy FSU haters and members of the media (mostly at ESPiN, of course) to make fools of themselves for over a year. I almost felt sorry for them. Almost. :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » July 11th, 2015, 3:09 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Yes, but I'd like this one to get resolved quickly. The Winston ordeal caused millions of giddy FSU haters and members of the media (mostly at ESPiN, of course) to make fools of themselves for over a year. I almost felt sorry for them. Almost. :dog

Yep - what did we do to be so lucky to have ESPN assign Mark Schlabach as our on campus correspondent..... :facepalm
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion