So some girl ask to be official

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: So some girl ask to be official

Postby 08GatorBait » July 3rd, 2015, 12:21 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Dump the doggie girl with the knocked up roommate you need to schmooze for the yoga instructor yesterday.

It's a tough call. Certainly haven't gotten the Yoga girl on lock so it's a risky endeavor and have to decide tonight. I might ask Yoga girl to come over this weekend. If she does...it may make me push off the committed thing a bit
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » July 3rd, 2015, 12:30 am

08GatorBait wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Hope you make your mind up fast or decide not to get in a relatationship.

If you do keep playing her then I hope you really like her and you get busted by her.

Sorry, you've had your fun, time to start acting your age if you're going to act like you like her and have her think you are doing her and only her.

Acting my age?

There is no age limit on hooking up. Considering divorce rates, marriage doesn't mean shit anyways to me. I'd rather be happy than be forced into the idea that I HAVE TO FIND THAT ONE SINGLE GIRL FOREVER! That's BS and just drained into your head with over repeating since monogamy became the big thing. Doesn't mean it's the ingredient to happiness. To be honest...one girl the rest of my life? Don't like the sound of it. She has to be a damn perfect match to me. I've meet maybe two girls like that. The rest...are replaceable.

Yeah acting your age. If she thinks you are into her and are having a 1 on 1 relationship with her because of how you are acting and what you are saying then that has to do with you manipulating her and you needing to act your fucking age and not treating women like shit.

If she isn't under the impression that you're both now only seeing each other then cool beans. But if you like her and want to keep her but keep your side action too, that's immature unless she knows about it.

That has ZERO to do with marriage you dipshit. It's also really dumb that somebody has to be the perfect person to get you to stop fucking around on them. Why would anybody want to be perfect for that?

Me and you as bros are cool and shit but I would say this to any of my friends and have said it to some because my niece will encounter guys like you, and luckily I don't have a daughter but if i did I'd want her to stay away from you. Just being honest here. Now if you was Ready mature into a relationship it would be different but yea.

And yeah I think most people would say you shouldn't be cheating on girls especially when you're 28 or around that age. Even if they don't, I do, and that's exactly what I said.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby 08GatorBait » July 3rd, 2015, 12:40 am

JdPat04 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Hope you make your mind up fast or decide not to get in a relatationship.

If you do keep playing her then I hope you really like her and you get busted by her.

Sorry, you've had your fun, time to start acting your age if you're going to act like you like her and have her think you are doing her and only her.

Acting my age?

There is no age limit on hooking up. Considering divorce rates, marriage doesn't mean shit anyways to me. I'd rather be happy than be forced into the idea that I HAVE TO FIND THAT ONE SINGLE GIRL FOREVER! That's BS and just drained into your head with over repeating since monogamy became the big thing. Doesn't mean it's the ingredient to happiness. To be honest...one girl the rest of my life? Don't like the sound of it. She has to be a damn perfect match to me. I've meet maybe two girls like that. The rest...are replaceable.

Yeah acting your age. If she thinks you are into her and are having a 1 on 1 relationship with her because of how you are acting and what you are saying then that has to do with you manipulating her and you needing to act your fucking age and not treating women like shit.

If she isn't under the impression that you're both now only seeing each other then cool beans. But if you like her and want to keep her but keep your side action too, that's immature unless she knows about it.

That has ZERO to do with marriage you dipshit. It's also really dumb that somebody has to be the perfect person to get you to stop fucking around on them. Why would anybody want to be perfect for that?

Me and you as bros are cool and shit but I would say this to any of my friends and have said it to some because my niece will encounter guys like you, and luckily I don't have a daughter but if i did I'd want her to stay away from you. Just being honest here. Now if you was Ready mature into a relationship it would be different but yea.

And yeah I think most people would say you shouldn't be cheating on girls especially when you're 28 or around that age. Even if they don't, I do, and that's exactly what I said.

She knows I'm dating others. It's why she asked about becoming exclusive. She left the decision up to me. I'm weighing it. She doesn't think we are anything yet. She's letting me make that decision. Which is why I'm thinking it over.

Dude if I have a daughter...I hope she never brings a guy like me home either. I used to be a relationship guy...but have you ever had 15-20 girls texting you at once? The ability to get a new girl over basically every 2 or 3 days? It's very addictive dude. It's hard to stop. I'm basically hooked on this thrill of the chase now. So it's hard. The main reason it's hard, is I don't cheat. Never have. So once I commit, I commit. It's the end of fucking around till commitment is over. So I'm basically saying this girl is worth losing out on countless others. It's tough.

Never cheated. Never plan to. I take relationships seriously when I'm in them. I just rarely get in them.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » July 3rd, 2015, 1:35 am

08GatorBait wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:

Acting my age?

She knows I'm dating others. It's why she asked about becoming exclusive. She left the decision up to me. I'm weighing it. She doesn't think we are anything yet. She's letting me make that decision. Which is why I'm thinking it over.

Dude if I have a daughter...I hope she never brings a guy like me home either. I used to be a relationship guy...but have you ever had 15-20 girls texting you at once? The ability to get a new girl over basically every 2 or 3 days? It's very addictive dude. It's hard to stop. I'm basically hooked on this thrill of the chase now. So it's hard. The main reason it's hard, is I don't cheat. Never have. So once I commit, I commit. It's the end of fucking around till commitment is over. So I'm basically saying this girl is worth losing out on countless others. It's tough.

Never cheated. Never plan to. I take relationships seriously when I'm in them. I just rarely get in them.

Yeah I said IF you like her and make it seem like yall are exclusive but continue to fuck around then I hope you get caught. That's all that was said. Nothing about you have to settle down or you have to get married.

I just said if you like her and she thinks yall are exclusive then be it, but if she knows that it is what it is then keep on keepin on.

That's where the act your age came in. Don't be telling her yall are exclusive but be cheating on her but at the moment it ain't that way.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby gatrnation1 » July 3rd, 2015, 2:55 am

08GatorBait wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Why the fuck is she bringing it to your house? Seriously :wtf is that shit

It's still young, and she doesn't like leaving it with her roommate because her roommate bitches about taking care of him. It's annoying as fuck. Tomorrow when she comes over I'm deciding if I'm just with her for now...but the dog will be a very big issue. Probably the biggest one.

On a side note. A different girls coming tonight. Might be last one. I'm going to work on using Ice on here. Haven't done it in awhile figured I use this girl as a test subject. Handcuff, use Ice...sounds like fun to me.

RED FLAG!
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » July 4th, 2015, 7:01 am

Fuck whoever you can
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby frazier9495 » July 4th, 2015, 7:56 am

ericberry14 wrote:Fuck whoever you can

[ img ]
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby Eye_of_Horus » July 6th, 2015, 7:47 pm

Get some naked pics of her to post here after the two of you break up.
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby 08GatorBait » July 6th, 2015, 7:57 pm

I told her no.

So that's that. Though she still wants to meet up. So win for me
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Previous

Return to General Discussion