Repukes have voted >50 times to undo Obamacare

Moderator: JdPat04

Repukes have voted >50 times to undo Obamacare

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » June 25th, 2015, 7:16 pm

6/25/2105 - Supreme Court upholds nationwide health care law subsidies

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court on Thursday upheld the nationwide tax subsidies underpinning President Barack Obama's health care overhaul, rejecting a major challenge to the landmark law in a ruling that preserves health insurance for millions of Americans.

The justices said in a 6-3 ruling that the subsidies that 8.7 million people currently receive to make insurance affordable do not depend on where they live, as opponents contended.

The outcome was the second major victory for Obama in politically charged Supreme Court tests of his most significant domestic achievement. And it came the same day the court gave him an unexpected victory by preserving a key tool the administration uses to fight housing bias.

Obama greeted news of the decision by declaring the health care law "is here to stay." He said the law is no longer about politics, but the benefits millions of people are receiving.

Maybe 60 is the magic number lads. :lolthumb
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Re: Repukes have voted >50 times to undo Obamacare

Postby ericberry14 » June 25th, 2015, 11:49 pm

Dude fuck Obama care. I am young, single, and healthy. I do not want to carry health insurance and do not want to be fined if I don't. It's a fucking ponzy scheme and I'm fucking fed up with the shit. I'm glad part of my checks go to make up for illegals and fucking bums. Fuck. That. Shit.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 26th, 2015, 12:06 am

ericberry14 wrote:Dude fuck Obama care. I am young, single, and healthy. I do not want to carry health insurance and do not want to be fined if I don't. It's a fucking ponzy scheme and I'm fucking fed up with the shit. I'm glad part of my checks go to make up for illegals and fucking bums. Fuck. That. Shit.

:word

Also, thread title is false.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » June 26th, 2015, 12:17 am

ericberry14 wrote:Dude fuck Obama care. I am young, single, and healthy. I do not want to carry health insurance and do not want to be fined if I don't. It's a fucking ponzy scheme and I'm fucking fed up with the shit. I'm glad part of my checks go to make up for illegals and fucking bums. Fuck. That. Shit.

You have gonorrhea.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » June 26th, 2015, 12:26 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

You have gonorrhea.

no i don't
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 26th, 2015, 12:47 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

You have gonorrhea.

You think that should be everyone else's problem.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » June 26th, 2015, 12:59 am

And so far a "republican" has kept it up. John Roberts ruling it a tax and not a punishment is what saved it the first time when even the administration admitted it was a punishment and not a tax.

This time again it was john Roberts saying if there is any way possible that he could find or pull a reason out of his ass not to overturn it then he would do that. He doesn't want to overturn it because he thinks it's his right to uphold the name of the Supreme Court or some bullshit while he is wrong about it.

Stick to the pro sports
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » June 26th, 2015, 1:00 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

You have gonorrhea.

No, but it is considering how much he and Ghettinaids Tinderfuck.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 26th, 2015, 1:07 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

You have gonorrhea.

No, but it is considering how much he and Ghettinaids Tinderfuck.

:lolthumb
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby SmithsAUFan » June 26th, 2015, 2:16 am

Obamacare has slowed the growth of our economy. The recovery from this recent recession has been slower than all of the recessions since the Great Depression. Thank you glorious President for being such a big fuck up with your policies.
SmithsAUFan

Team Logo:
Auburn Tigers

Return to General Discussion