Go Bama!!!

Moderator: JdPat04

Go Bama!!!

Postby FSUKW » June 14th, 2015, 8:29 pm

Bubba went to Alabama on a football scholarship. He was a good running back, but a poor student.

At graduation day, Bubba didn't have enough credits. But he was a great football star and the students held a rally and demanded the dean give him a diploma anyway. They were so insistent that the dean agreed if Bubba could answer one question correctly he would give him a diploma.

The one question test was held in the auditorium and the students packed the place. It was standing room only.

The dean was on the stage and told Bubba to come up. The dean had the diploma in his hand and said, "Bubba, if you can answer this question correctly I'll give you your diploma." Bubba said he was ready and the dean asked him the question. "Bubba," he said, "How much is three times seven?"

Bubba looked up at the ceiling and then down at his shoes, just pondering the question. The students began chanting, "Graduate him anyway! Graduate him anyway!"

Then Bubba held up his hand and the auditorium became silent. Bubba said, "I think I know the answer. Three times seven is twenty-one."

A hush fell over the auditorium...and then the Alabama students began another chant. "Give him another chance! Give him another chance!"
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Go Bama!!!

Postby JdPat04 » June 15th, 2015, 12:21 am

:biglol
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » June 15th, 2015, 11:56 pm

UA is a good university. Unfortunately 98% of their fans can't spell "college."
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Eye_of_Horus » June 16th, 2015, 12:45 am

JdPat04 wrote::biglol
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby 08GatorBait » June 16th, 2015, 8:25 pm

HAHAHA

But yea...Alabama is actually a pretty darn good school. The "Gumps" are the 90 percent of their fan base that didn't attend Alabama. I believe they have the highest amount of non alumni ticket holders of any University. Oregon was second I believe and Ohio State third or something close.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Return to General Discussion