so i am becomming pretty good at the pvp

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: so i am becomming pretty good at the pvp

Postby 08GatorBait » May 20th, 2015, 3:05 am

frazier9495 wrote:Depending on what I'm trying to do, the Galil from Black Ops or P90 from MW3 are probably my favorite guns.

If I had to choose two....the PDW and the ACR probably

But my best KD gun that I used consistently was the Striker shotgun in BO2. I had over a 3.5 KD with that thing I used to wreck shit. It was cheap how easy it was to turn on people or drop with a hip shot and somehow keep accuracy. Lot of Vsat/Dogs/Lodes created with that shotgun
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby RoeTied » May 20th, 2015, 3:09 am

In MW2 I would use the Ump silenced with ninja pro (or whatever it was called), marathon pro, and that other perk that basically made you fast as fuck and would play that one mode where you could get like 60+ kills per match, I don't remember the name of it. I was guaranteed at least that and if we got that Rust map, I would get well over 80-100 kills. It was the perfect class for that as well as Search and Destroy.

Oh and always played on hardcore. Easy kills with silenced weapons.
RoeTied
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » May 20th, 2015, 2:05 pm

Hardcore was just more fun
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby ericberry14 » May 20th, 2015, 2:54 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:Hardcore was just more fun

Agreed. It's more realistic... Shouldn't take all those shots to drop someone. It should be quick. Barebones is fun too. No kill streaks and no HUD
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » May 20th, 2015, 3:21 pm

ericberry14 wrote:

Agreed. It's more realistic... Shouldn't take all those shots to drop someone. It should be quick. Barebones is fun too. No kill streaks and no HUD

what is barebones?

that wasnt in the COD games i played
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby ericberry14 » May 20th, 2015, 5:52 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

what is barebones?

It's on black ops. They just get rid of the kill streaks and hud so you don't ever have a radar or know how many bullets you have. I think it's increased damage like hard core as well. Oh and no attachments either I think
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » May 20th, 2015, 6:07 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

what is barebones?

It's on black ops. They just get rid of the kill streaks and hud so you don't ever have a radar or know how many bullets you have. I think it's increased damage like hard core as well. Oh and no attachments either I think

thats sick, thats what i would want to play
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby 08GatorBait » May 20th, 2015, 9:53 pm

RoeTied wrote:In MW2 I would use the Ump silenced with ninja pro (or whatever it was called), marathon pro, and that other perk that basically made you fast as fuck and would play that one mode where you could get like 60+ kills per match, I don't remember the name of it. I was guaranteed at least that and if we got that Rust map, I would get well over 80-100 kills. It was the perfect class for that as well as Search and Destroy.

Oh and always played on hardcore. Easy kills with silenced weapons.

UMP in MW2 may be the single most over powered gun in COD history with the ninja/speed perks. It was unholy how much carnage it caused. Yet no one complained about it like other OP weapons like the LSAT in BO2 because you didn't camp therefore no one complains lol. Kind of funny...that thing mowed shit down
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » May 20th, 2015, 10:29 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

what is barebones?

thats sick, thats what i would want to play

Hell yeah. We used to play the sometimes and on jungle it really felt like being I Vietnam :lol:
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » May 21st, 2015, 12:55 am

Ill get black ops 3 now
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby ericberry14 » May 21st, 2015, 1:21 am

Probably won't have it. Original blacks ops will put it to shame anyway. I wish they could remake it for ps4. Everything the same just slightly better graphics and compatible. Even zombies on original black ops is pretty cool
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby 08GatorBait » May 21st, 2015, 8:01 pm

I personally liked BO2 because I dominated in it because of the scorestreaks made it easier. I always play aggressive so I usually get bloodthirsty medals out the ass but generally don't get merciless because eventually I'll get caught by multiple players at once or from behind when they spawn in a random spot if I corner their spawn and someone pushes in. So scorestreaks let me be aggressive in KC and Dom and still rack up points quickly. Once you got the VSAT, then there was no reason you don't get Dogs/Lode combo. Then continue killing till Vsat runs out and hide, call dogs then lode and you come back and basically have the VSAT again. That shit was so much fun
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » May 21st, 2015, 8:08 pm

08GatorBait wrote:I personally liked BO2 because I dominated in it because of the scorestreaks made it easier. I always play aggressive so I usually get bloodthirsty medals out the ass but generally don't get merciless because eventually I'll get caught by multiple players at once or from behind when they spawn in a random spot if I corner their spawn and someone pushes in. So scorestreaks let me be aggressive in KC and Dom and still rack up points quickly. Once you got the VSAT, then there was no reason you don't get Dogs/Lode combo. Then continue killing till Vsat runs out and hide, call dogs then lode and you come back and basically have the VSAT again. That shit was so much fun

did you ever play the crucible in destiny?
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby 08GatorBait » May 21st, 2015, 8:12 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:I personally liked BO2 because I dominated in it because of the scorestreaks made it easier. I always play aggressive so I usually get bloodthirsty medals out the ass but generally don't get merciless because eventually I'll get caught by multiple players at once or from behind when they spawn in a random spot if I corner their spawn and someone pushes in. So scorestreaks let me be aggressive in KC and Dom and still rack up points quickly. Once you got the VSAT, then there was no reason you don't get Dogs/Lode combo. Then continue killing till Vsat runs out and hide, call dogs then lode and you come back and basically have the VSAT again. That shit was so much fun

did you ever play the crucible in destiny?

Occasionally. When I wasn't lagging I was quite good too. Especially with a sniper I could rape with that from medium ranges which I don't do in most games but I learned how to snipe on COD and it made it far easier on that game. That or I'd go full rape with a shotgun. COD kind of translates well in that game unlike Halo for some reason
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » May 21st, 2015, 8:28 pm

Every call of duty past black ops has bullshit kill streak and score streaks rewards and once your kill streaks start counting towards more kill streaks it's total bullshit

I also hated how they split ghost into all sorts of different perks
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby 08GatorBait » May 21st, 2015, 8:43 pm

ericberry14 wrote:

Every call of duty past black ops has bullshit kill streak and score streaks rewards and once your kill streaks start counting towards more kill streaks it's total bullshit

I also hated how they split ghost into all sorts of different perks

Dude they fucked up killstreaks now. It was overbearing in MW2 yea we know...but fuck now the killstreaks FUCKING SUCK.

I want it back to Black Ops 2. I think you should earn big prizes for impressive streaks simple as that. Sure the shitty players get whinny because they die alot when they get owned and these are called but guess what...if you don't suck you rarely get in a game and these are going off unless you just joined. If I play with even one decent friend I know I'm not having a lode called on me. They catered Ghost to shitty players by allowing Camping to be so freaking easy, having limited entry points to most buildings, IEDS were too strong, and the soundwhoring was MW3 quality ridiculous.

I want Black Ops 3 to be like BO2 in terms of guns and PLEASE BRING BACK GOOD COMBAT RECORDS LIKE BO2 I LOVED being able to view how a guy played so I knew if he was a camper, a try hard, and if he was good. I also liked showing off that I had all the gold guns but LMG's showing that I didn't try hard and shit. That and I had over 250 dog call ins so when people looked at my CR in the game they would start running their mouth then shut up with "oh fuck he's called in 200+ dogs dude..back out" LOL
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » May 21st, 2015, 9:46 pm

Lololol that's funny about the dog shit. I hardly played any black ops 2. The original black ops will always be the best for me. I never used dogs though. Chopper gunner was my shit. On nuke town or on jungle when I got chopper gunner I would destroy everyone. There is nowhere to hide at all on jungle and on nuke town I could take out the entire team as soon as they spawned. Only problem was that on nuke town I'd get booted a lot because i played a lot of hardcore and would team kill too much while raining down the fire :dog god I loved that game. I even got to like zombies. Me and my friend used to run through until about level 30 then we'd always trip up and get killed. Some people are ridiculous good but we were good enough to be better than about 95% of people we played with
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby 08GatorBait » May 21st, 2015, 10:04 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Lololol that's funny about the dog shit. I hardly played any black ops 2. The original black ops will always be the best for me. I never used dogs though. Chopper gunner was my shit. On nuke town or on jungle when I got chopper gunner I would destroy everyone. There is nowhere to hide at all on jungle and on nuke town I could take out the entire team as soon as they spawned. Only problem was that on nuke town I'd get booted a lot because i played a lot of hardcore and would team kill too much while raining down the fire :dog god I loved that game. I even got to like zombies. Me and my friend used to run through until about level 30 then we'd always trip up and get killed. Some people are ridiculous good but we were good enough to be better than about 95% of people we played with

I don't like Hardcore because it's kind of who fires first and not about aim as much. I literally would just fire every corner and use scavenger and basically would win by default. That and stuff like nube toobs are too powerful on HC. I like my core better. I have to win the gun fight by moving/aiming well/and outclassing one on one fights. The only thing I liked more about HC is no mini map made it more challenging to locate enemies and made me more aware which helped my core play more.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » May 21st, 2015, 10:08 pm

08GatorBait wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Lololol that's funny about the dog shit. I hardly played any black ops 2. The original black ops will always be the best for me. I never used dogs though. Chopper gunner was my shit. On nuke town or on jungle when I got chopper gunner I would destroy everyone. There is nowhere to hide at all on jungle and on nuke town I could take out the entire team as soon as they spawned. Only problem was that on nuke town I'd get booted a lot because i played a lot of hardcore and would team kill too much while raining down the fire :dog god I loved that game. I even got to like zombies. Me and my friend used to run through until about level 30 then we'd always trip up and get killed. Some people are ridiculous good but we were good enough to be better than about 95% of people we played with

I don't like Hardcore because it's kind of who fires first and not about aim as much. I literally would just fire every corner and use scavenger and basically would win by default. That and stuff like nube toobs are too powerful on HC. I like my core better. I have to win the gun fight by moving/aiming well/and outclassing one on one fights. The only thing I liked more about HC is no mini map made it more challenging to locate enemies and made me more aware which helped my core play more.

I love hardcore because you dont have to put so many damn bullets into them. It makes it so that you can run up on several of them and by surprising them you can take them all out. I've had times especially on headquarters and stuff where i could take out the entire team with a clip and there is no way i'd be able to do that on core. I'd take out 1 or 2 and then the rest would get me. I used to play with some of the best players i've ever seen play the game and it forced you to run and gun if you wanted kills. We literally never lost a match as a squad. We had some matches that were ridiculously lopsided too. Shit like 75-9 as the score :biglol the best was when we played other 5 or 6 man squads and they would talk so much shit and we'd just be like ok we'll see... then we'd completely embarrass them and they'd tell us how lucky we were or whatever... then we'd do it again and they'd quit in the middle of the match or back out right after :ROFL2

I also really like being able to team kill idiots who suck at the game or fuck shit up for me or the team :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby 08GatorBait » May 21st, 2015, 10:19 pm

My play style doesn't work as well in HC. I am always in the action, and I use side to side movement, drop shots, and hip fire and those don't work as well in HC for me. I've always liked my core more. Add in I get high score streaks and THEY FREAKING GET ME KICKED IN HC OFTEN. I ran Swarm in HC twice...kicked both times for teammates dying. I was furious.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion