so i am becomming pretty good at the pvp

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: so i am becomming pretty good at the pvp

Postby frazier9495 » May 21st, 2015, 10:37 pm

BO2 was the only game I preferred HC because that game took a ridiculous amount of shots to kill someone. With that said, the m27 and svu sniper were practically cheating in HC on that game. If we had 6 friends on and were playing people with mics we'd lock down one half of the map just to hear them bitch :lolthumb
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby 08GatorBait » May 21st, 2015, 10:42 pm

That's why BO2 was by far my best COD game. I have always been a little laggy, but I could compensate for lag with movement in it and not suffer because I usually won't get the first shot off unless I shoot around the corner. Next place I move I'm getting perfect internet so lag is never an excuse again
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » May 21st, 2015, 10:50 pm

I wish I could play hardcore on black ops firing range and nuke town only forever. I think the most kills I've ever gotten on team death match was 43 or 44 on firing range. My best k:d was when I went 33-1 though... also on firing range
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby 08GatorBait » May 21st, 2015, 11:41 pm

My best map hands down was Riot...I went ape on that map by controlling the B flag area. Fucking loved that map so much. It wasn't big but wasn't tiny either so I could roam well. I hate big maps but tiny maps it's too much chaos unless you control spawns.

Riot
Warhawk
Showdown
Highrise
Summit

My favorite maps
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » May 21st, 2015, 11:47 pm

08GatorBait wrote:My best map hands down was Riot...I went ape on that map by controlling the B flag area. Fucking loved that map so much. It wasn't big but wasn't tiny either so I could roam well. I hate big maps but tiny maps it's too much chaos unless you control spawns.

Riot
Warhawk
Showdown
Highrise
Summit

My favorite maps

Summit is black ops right? The one with the building in the middle with the catwalk pussies get on? Loved that map. No firing range though :lol:
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby 08GatorBait » May 22nd, 2015, 12:03 am

ericberry14 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:My best map hands down was Riot...I went ape on that map by controlling the B flag area. Fucking loved that map so much. It wasn't big but wasn't tiny either so I could roam well. I hate big maps but tiny maps it's too much chaos unless you control spawns.

Riot
Warhawk
Showdown
Highrise
Summit

My favorite maps

Summit is black ops right? The one with the building in the middle with the catwalk pussies get on? Loved that map. No firing range though :lol:

Yep. I liked Firing Range but isn't top five. To many camp spots to hide in the grass in that map that ended up annoying me after awhile and to many corner camps going on in the A flag area
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » May 22nd, 2015, 12:10 am

08GatorBait wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Riot
Warhawk
Showdown
Highrise
Summit

My favorite maps

Yep. I liked Firing Range but isn't top five. To many camp spots to hide in the grass in that map that ended up annoying me after awhile and to many corner camps going on in the A flag area

i never played capture the flag or domination. I was pretty much strictly TDM and HTDM and sometimes headquarters. We used to go to headquarters sometimes as the squad and take it the first time and get our points then not take it after that and just runs the kills up into the hundreds, we'd have 300+ easy in 15 minutes :biglol

and then when we played HDTM we never reached the time limit. playing alone there were maps like cracked that would routinely run out of time before the 75 kills were reached but no matter what map we played on time never ran out. I miss playing with those guys. They were a bunch of hood sounding black dudes who probably didn't have jobs but they were fucking good at black ops :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » May 22nd, 2015, 2:49 am

I loved hardcore s&d

I also liked domination
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby ericberry14 » May 22nd, 2015, 4:35 am

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:I loved hardcore s&d

I also liked domination

Domination pissed me off cuz I would go for bases and get good points but my kill death wasn't that great cuz so many people have no desire to capture bases they just camp somewhat close by
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » May 22nd, 2015, 6:04 pm

frazier9495 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:The best COD's in order for me

COD 4
Black ops
Black ops 2
MW 2
World at War
Advanced Warfare(I really like the new add ons it makes the game unique and not the same as every other one. I actually enjoy rushing again, and they removed the flaws of Ghost and made camping hard to do finally)

Ghost...was easily and absolutely the worst COD. Had decent maps, good guns, but it made camping FAR to easy. Was just bullshit.

You must really hate mw3 :dog

i enjoyed Mw3, i liked it better than BO2
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Previous

Return to General Discussion