bobby bowden : "winston is an embarrassment"

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: bobby bowden : "winston is an embarrassment"

Postby semperfi4727 » May 17th, 2015, 5:57 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:Ok, let's say he is innocent of the rape/sexual offense.

What, are you waiting for not guilty verdict #4? The feminazi kangaroo court wasn't enough for you? Are you really of the mindset that accused but not charged, then tried anyway in a setting biased in favor of the accuser, then found not guilty = maybe guilty? I envy those who have never been accused of something they didn't do. Nothing is more infuriating. You must be one of those people. Congrats.

semperfi4727 wrote:Do you still defend him knowing his other off the field incidents

I don't know many people who didn't use profanity or accept something free from someone at some point during their college years. But yes, profanity is a fucking disgrace to our soceity and getting free shit is killing our economy and hurting tax revenue to the point where Amtrak trains are flying off the rails. Face it, we're all murderers. :suicide2

Winston was never found guilty, I get that. He was also never found not guilty either. All fsu fan seem to overlook that fact too
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby ericberry14 » May 17th, 2015, 6:10 pm

I never stood on a table and yelled profanity in the quad. Or any other public place. With or without standing on a chair or table... Sorry
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 17th, 2015, 7:27 pm

ericberry14 wrote:I never stood on a table and yelled profanity in the quad. Or any other public place. With or without standing on a chair or table... Sorry

Not even a football game? Pussy.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 17th, 2015, 7:29 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:I never stood on a table and yelled profanity in the quad. Or any other public place. With or without standing on a chair or table... Sorry

I also read other accounts that he didn't stand on a table. I believe that tale came from a single tweet from one student. Not that it really matters.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » May 17th, 2015, 7:37 pm

i don't think so. I may have but I never yelled any profanity anywhere anyone could actually hear me. And yeah doesn't matter if he stood on anything. The reason it's retarded that he did it is because who he is and the negative attention he had already had. Some people just don't have any sense
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » May 17th, 2015, 8:41 pm

Might be the best :trollface thread on Mucks resume :clap
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Eye_of_Horus » May 17th, 2015, 9:10 pm

The problem is that Winston is on scholarship and he should be held to a higher standard than the low hanging frat fruit.

I guess I shouldn't expect more form a clown college.
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby JdPat04 » May 17th, 2015, 10:29 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:

No need to yell profanity at a ball game really. You can yell and get your point across with out using profane words especially in public when there are kids around.

BUT

Wouldn't that also be comparing apples to oranges as well?

Even if he you or I did there are few differences
1. None of is are the biggest face of fsu and besides jimbo which even at the time Jameis was more famous.

2. He is "the best leader in ALL OF FOOTBALL" and I would guess if I asked he's the best leader in this galaxy and every galaxy known and unknown alike :dog

3. The other real reason. If you do feel the need and can't control yourself to scream profanity at a ball game then that is a halfway legit reason. Plenty of people do it, and not very many people would be shocked if they heard it.

What reason did Jameis have to yell fuck her in the pussy and how was it on topic?

Just wondering?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby semperfi4727 » May 17th, 2015, 10:34 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:The problem is that Winston is on scholarship and he should be held to a higher standard than the low hanging frat fruit.

I always thought fsu was a circus
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FSUKW » May 17th, 2015, 10:37 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

No need to yell profanity at a ball game really. You can yell and get your point across with out using profane words especially in public when there are kids around.

BUT

1. None of is are the biggest face of fsu and besides jimbo which even at the time Jameis was more famous.

2. He is "the best leader in ALL OF FOOTBALL" and I would guess if I asked he's the best leader in this galaxy and every galaxy known and unknown alike :dog

3. The other real reason. If you do feel the need and can't control yourself to scream profanity at a ball game then that is a halfway legit reason. Plenty of people do it, and not very many people would be shocked if they heard it.

What reason did Jameis have to yell fuck her in the pussy and how was it on topic?

Just wondering?

FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » May 17th, 2015, 10:39 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » May 18th, 2015, 12:18 am

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

BUT

Just wondering?

TlDw
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 18th, 2015, 1:09 pm

semperfi4727 wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:The problem is that Winston is on scholarship and he should be held to a higher standard than the low hanging frat fruit.

I always thought fsu was a circus

A three ring circus? How many titles does UGA have in their 120+ years of football? :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 18th, 2015, 1:41 pm

semperfi4727 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:Ok, let's say he is innocent of the rape/sexual offense.

What, are you waiting for not guilty verdict #4? The feminazi kangaroo court wasn't enough for you? Are you really of the mindset that accused but not charged, then tried anyway in a setting biased in favor of the accuser, then found not guilty = maybe guilty? I envy those who have never been accused of something they didn't do. Nothing is more infuriating. You must be one of those people. Congrats.

semperfi4727 wrote:Do you still defend him knowing his other off the field incidents

I don't know many people who didn't use profanity or accept something free from someone at some point during their college years. But yes, profanity is a fucking disgrace to our soceity and getting free shit is killing our economy and hurting tax revenue to the point where Amtrak trains are flying off the rails. Face it, we're all murderers. :suicide2

Winston was never found guilty, I get that. He was also never found not guilty either. All fsu fan seem to overlook that fact too

You have to be charged to be found not guilty. The feminazi kangaroo court can find you "responsible", even if you are never charge with a crime. Feminazi's, America-haters, and those with Jameis-envy were huge fans of this, alas, “In sum the preponderance of the evidence has not shown that you are responsible for ANY of the charged violations of the Code,” Had Kinsman consumed as little as four beers that night, decided to smoke a bowl that afternoon, or even taken a prescribed medication with side effects such as "drowsiness", Winston would have automatically been considered "responsible" for sexual misconduct.

I. Sexual Misconduct.

a. Any sexual act that occurs without the consent of the victim, or that occurs when the victim is unable to give consent. Consent is defined as the willing and clear participation in the sexual act. Inability to give consent includes but is not limited to situations where the individual is:

i. under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other substances (including but not limited to prescribed medications); ii. unconscious, asleep, ill or in shock; iii. under the age of eighteen and therefore legally incapable of giving consent; or

iv. known by reason of impairment, mental condition or developmental or physical disability to be reasonably unable to give consent.

If anyone is overlooking facts, it's the TMZ/NYT slurpers. :sadyes
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » May 18th, 2015, 4:57 pm

there was a second gunman on the grassy knoll :sadyes :surrender
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 18th, 2015, 5:02 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:there was a second gunman on the grassy knoll :sadyes :surrender

... and it was :jameis

But did you mean grassy Nole? That would be Greg Reid. :420
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » May 18th, 2015, 8:32 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:[ img ]
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » May 16th, 2016, 6:09 pm

:bump
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 16th, 2016, 6:16 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:finebaum is anti winston, but you have to admit, as an FSU fan

you probably do wish he conducted himself in a more adult, professional manner

They can't all be Warrick Dunn and Myron Rolle. I'd still rather have Winston than any of the thousands of cfb players who get arrested while in school. I'd also rather have a guy occasionally involved in negligible mischief than some douchebag half-wit Jesus freak like Sheblow.

Your dumbest post ever

i agree with muck

I could drink a beer with winston, i wouldnt want to even be around a religious psycho like tebow

You were pretty reasonable on page 1 of this thread. :goodpost

Not gonna go back and reread the whole thing though.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » May 16th, 2016, 6:18 pm

i still like winston better than tebow, no doubt about that
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion