bobby bowden : "winston is an embarrassment"

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: bobby bowden : "winston is an embarrassment"

Postby JdPat04 » May 15th, 2015, 8:46 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:It's not about who you could drink a beer with and who you couldn't.

Fair enough.

JdPat04 wrote:When it comes to who I think is best for something it has zero fucks to do with who id like to hang out with, and who if like to spend a day watching football, drinking, and chillen with.

Unless it's who I'd like to hang out with, etc, sure.

JdPat04 wrote:People vote for Obama cuz he's blAck, other people vote for him because he's "cool and they could drink a beer with him" well good for them because he's a sorry fucking president and sucks as being a leader.

You're getting a little off track here, and Obama is actually an excellent leader... much like a Judas cow.

JdPat04 wrote:IN THIS SCENARIO at the moment Jameis HAS been a great qb and I guess an adequate to good leader. He's been a shitty role model though.

Whoa! You just went full retard. Never go full retard. You won't find a better leader in football than Jameis. His leadership skills even surpass his football IQ and ability to make all the throws, which have been compared by pretty much everyone to the best QBs in the NFL.

JdPat04 wrote:Tebow was a great qb for his team

In college, sure. Everyone (except a few Gata homers) knew his limited skills wouldn't carry over to the NFL. Can't knock his effort, but he's the Rudy of NFL QBs.

JdPat04 wrote:a great leader

...again, in college. In the NFL world, he was more of a caricature of mature, professional leadership.

JdPat04 wrote:and a great role model.

Role models don't win games.

Kids who have athletes, actors, etc as role models are likely fatherless, misguided fools with psychological issues... unless their fathers are athletes or actors, of course. ;)

JdPat04 wrote:I'm not religious.

:whogivesafuck

JdPat04 wrote:I just don't hate people because they are. If you hate somebody because they're religious then you might as well be the same as the "religious" people who hate because people are non religious, or gay, or different, you're the same as any other group who hates any other group. Shut the fuck and quit hating on people just because they are different than you.

That is not aimed soecifically at you. That's aimed at anybody and EVERYBODY who does it.

No one has a problem with Sheblow being religious. They have a problem with him being an over-the-top, in-your-face religious douchebag. This shouldn't have to be explained to anyone with interwebz access and any idea of who Sheblow is.

JdPat04 wrote:So yes I think hating on tebow just because he's religious whenever you can't find one fucking thing he's done wrong is some of the dumbest fucking shit you can do.

Who does? :crazy

That response wasn't just to you, as I quote md. So no you didn't say you wanted to drink a beer, md did. Simple enough.

Not off track, examples are examples, as I stayed relevant with the example and I went right back to football.

No I don't believe Jameis is the best leader of all of cfb, you are a homer. Just looked you said all of football so yea even a bigger :homer dumbshit comment.

Everything I said if tebow was if cfb. No use talking about his nfl career because Jameis doesn't have one. Common sense.

Last thing I remember you really saying, plus I try not to avoid like yp.

Tebow got asked questions and he answered. Tebow didn't make the cameras stay on him. So yeah hating him for that is retarded. Oh i remember one other thing. It would be a different discussion if I WS religious which is why I stayed I wasn't. Gtfover it. Back to tebow, just because he displays his religion like Jameis displayed his stupidity doesn't make it on your face. People paid him to do commercials and those people wanted him to do religious stuff as well. (Covering any religious stuff I can think of that he did) tebowing, thanking god (almost all players do :wave2) talking about it in interviews especially when asked.., interviews that you didn't have to watch.

So yea you do hate him because he's religious.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » May 15th, 2015, 8:51 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
You really shouldn't have posted that gif for yourself, we already knew.

When you run out of things to say, you say dumb shit like that :aup which is the "I know you are, but what am I?" toddler mentality :ROFL2

:stfu DiaperDash and go hug your neighborly Muslim extremist :wave2

Doesn't look like I ran out of things, look like you deflected once again. EXACTLY as I said your coward ass would.

JdPat04 wrote:

And yes you did quote me saying that, trying to mock it. Which would be you saying they do have LEGIT reasons to kill, and yet you can't explain the legit reasons they have for killing the women over there. You don't have any legit reasons for them killing all of their FELLOW COUNTRY MEN :wave2 you have no reasons for them kidnapping journalist and beheading them.

I've got the :popcorn so I'm waiting for your replies with any legit answers that any normal human being would accept as normal reasons to kill. Self defense, killing truly evil people, etc...

Anything else is just another deflection as you are long of, and which I am expecting as always with you

Typical yp, the deflector of all deflectors
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 16th, 2015, 4:15 am

JdPat04 wrote:That response wasn't just to you, as I quote md. So no you didn't say you wanted to drink a beer, md did. Simple enough.

Yes, I can read.

JdPat04 wrote:Not off track, examples are examples, as I stayed relevant with the example and I went right back to football.

Yes, off track. Obama, or any other leader, is irrelevant. However, being likable is a good start if you want to be a leader.

JdPat04 wrote:No I don't believe Jameis is the best leader of all of cfb, you are a homer. Just looked you said all of football so yea even a bigger :homer dumbshit comment.

You are a hater. I get it. You are in the minority, and the people whose opinions matter most agree with me. He's as good of a leader as anyone.
-Bucs coach Lovie Smith liked that Winston arrived early at rookie minicamp so he could be there to introduce himself to his teammates individually as they arrived.

“That’s a leader,” Smith said. “That’s a trait you’re looking for in your quarterback, a guy who can bring the group together. That’s definitely him.”

-"I've seen it," he says, "and I'm telling you: Jameis is a natural leader. The kid is special, man."

-Coaches say that Winston is a natural leader on and off the field.

-Winston's leadership and his ability to galvanize a team were front and center during his two-year run as the Seminoles starting quarterback. He led numerous comebacks, especially last season, and lost just one game during that period.

JdPat04 wrote:Everything I said if tebow was if cfb. No use talking about his nfl career because Jameis doesn't have one. Common sense.

But he will, and it will be much better than Sheblow's. Common sense.

JdPat04 wrote:Last thing I remember you really saying, plus I try not to avoid like yp.

Not sure what you're talking about here.

JdPat04 wrote:Tebow got asked questions and he answered. Tebow didn't make the cameras stay on him. So yeah hating him for that is retarded. Oh i remember one other thing. It would be a different discussion if I WS religious which is why I stayed I wasn't. Gtfover it. Back to tebow, just because he displays his religion like Jameis displayed his stupidity doesn't make it on your face. People paid him to do commercials and those people wanted him to do religious stuff as well. (Covering any religious stuff I can think of that he did) tebowing, thanking god (almost all players do :wave2) talking about it in interviews especially when asked.., interviews that you didn't have to watch.

Rambling nonsense. AGAIN, I have no problem with Sheblow being religious. AGAIN, most of the people who don't like Shebow do so because he is a Filipenis fondling, crybaby, moronic, over-the-top, in-your-face religious douchebag. Whether or not you're religious does nothing for your argument.

JdPat04 wrote:So yea you do hate him because he's religious.

Wrong again.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » May 16th, 2015, 4:36 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:Yes, off track.

Rambling nonsense.

Wrong again.

Pretty much a perfect summary of every Jd post :lolthumb
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » May 16th, 2015, 7:12 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:That response wasn't just to you, as I quote md. So no you didn't say you wanted to drink a beer, md did. Simple enough.

Yes, I can read.

JdPat04 wrote:Not off track, examples are examples, as I stayed relevant with the example and I went right back to football.

Yes, off track. Obama, or any other leader, is irrelevant. However, being likable is a good start if you want to be a leader.

JdPat04 wrote:No I don't believe Jameis is the best leader of all of cfb, you are a homer. Just looked you said all of football so yea even a bigger :homer dumbshit comment.

You are a hater. I get it. You are in the minority, and the people whose opinions matter most agree with me. He's as good of a leader as anyone.
-Bucs coach Lovie Smith liked that Winston arrived early at rookie minicamp so he could be there to introduce himself to his teammates individually as they arrived.

“That’s a leader,” Smith said. “That’s a trait you’re looking for in your quarterback, a guy who can bring the group together. That’s definitely him.”

-"I've seen it," he says, "and I'm telling you: Jameis is a natural leader. The kid is special, man."

-Coaches say that Winston is a natural leader on and off the field.

-Winston's leadership and his ability to galvanize a team were front and center during his two-year run as the Seminoles starting quarterback. He led numerous comebacks, especially last season, and lost just one game during that period.

JdPat04 wrote:Everything I said if tebow was if cfb. No use talking about his nfl career because Jameis doesn't have one. Common sense.

But he will, and it will be much better than Sheblow's. Common sense.

JdPat04 wrote:Last thing I remember you really saying, plus I try not to avoid like yp.

Not sure what you're talking about here.

JdPat04 wrote:Tebow got asked questions and he answered. Tebow didn't make the cameras stay on him. So yeah hating him for that is retarded. Oh i remember one other thing. It would be a different discussion if I WS religious which is why I stayed I wasn't. Gtfover it. Back to tebow, just because he displays his religion like Jameis displayed his stupidity doesn't make it on your face. People paid him to do commercials and those people wanted him to do religious stuff as well. (Covering any religious stuff I can think of that he did) tebowing, thanking god (almost all players do :wave2) talking about it in interviews especially when asked.., interviews that you didn't have to watch.

Rambling nonsense. AGAIN, I have no problem with Sheblow being religious. AGAIN, most of the people who don't like Shebow do so because he is a Filipenis fondling, crybaby, moronic, over-the-top, in-your-face religious douchebag. Whether or not you're religious does nothing for your argument.

JdPat04 wrote:So yea you do hate him because he's religious.

Wrong again.

:biglol

You've said more douchebag shit about tebow than I have about Jameis, yet "Im the hater" and you aren't? :ROFL2

Again an example is an example and it proved the point. :thankyou

Again I said Jameis is a good leader but I said he was better at other stuff, pretty much because he was there playing for the couple of years and they didn't face much controversy except for Jameis and behing behind in games. So again my statement holds true and there is no hater in my statement as yours is full of for tebow.

You can also assume about Jameis nfl career but that doesn't mean shit. How many stars were supposed to have stellar careers and never did? It's possible he doesn't do shit. I highly doubt it, but until then no use in comparing it. We know tebow a wasn't good, but Winston's is incomplete.

Good for Jameis that lovie said he's a good leader or that atleast Jameis had a good advisor that told him to show up early for 1 week. However I never said he wasn't a good leader did I? I called your statement bullshit when you said he was "the best leader in ALL OF FOOTBALL"

I don't see anybody saying that except you and probably not even any other fsu fans.

What don't you understand about I don't remember about your bullet points so in replying to what I can recall by what I remember and I'm not avoiding anything on purpose like the deflector of deflectors yp?

Back to tebow. You think people doing missionary work and charity in foreign country's are douchebags or are wrong? Yet Jameis is somebody cool? Again that is religion and you hate him for doing the charity work. Check
You hate home for praying
You hate him for tebowing

None of his shit is in your face unless you choose to watch it.

Last thing who gives a fuck if he cries? It's funny to make fun of him for it to piss off gator fans but the fact that you hate him for it is pathetic.

Considering I'm a Bama fan and I wanted Tebow to come to Bama, and I wanted Jameis @ Bama.

You're an fsu fan and you hate UF and despise Uf. You hate tebow and Jameis was your qb and you apparently have a bit too much of fandom for him, you're not exactly unbiased
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » May 16th, 2015, 7:14 am

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
You really shouldn't have posted that gif for yourself, we already knew.

When you run out of things to say, you say dumb shit like that :aup which is the "I know you are, but what am I?" toddler mentality :ROFL2

:stfu DiaperDash and go hug your neighborly Muslim extremist :wave2

Doesn't look like I ran out of things, look like you deflected once again. EXACTLY as I said your coward ass would.

JdPat04 wrote:.

Anything else is just another deflection as you are long of, and which I am expecting as always with you.

Typical yp, the deflector of all deflectors

Still waiting on the deflector
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Eye_of_Horus » May 16th, 2015, 3:10 pm

I'm curious as to what FSU fans Bowden hangs out with as every FSU fan I've heard/seen/encountered is willing to defend Jameis to the end of the earth.

:dunno
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby ericberry14 » May 16th, 2015, 3:21 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:I'm curious as to what FSU fans Bowden hangs out with as every FSU fan I've heard/seen/encountered is willing to defend Jameis to the end of the earth.

:sadyes
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » May 16th, 2015, 3:53 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:I'm curious as to what FSU fans Bowden hangs out with as every FSU fan I've heard/seen/encountered is willing to defend Jameis to the end of the earth.

Honestly (and for the 1000th time), most people who judge him this way actually believe he raped the lying, jiz collecting cleet chaser. Those of us who think he is innocent of rape, think the majority of his other off the field actions are frat boy material and not worthy of front page news.
Last edited by FSUKW on May 16th, 2015, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » May 16th, 2015, 5:17 pm

FSUKW wrote:

Honestly (and for the 1000th time), most people who judge him this way, actually believe he raped the lying, jiz collecting cleet chaser. Those of us who think he is innocent of rape, think the majority of his other off the field actions are frat boy material and not worthy of front page news.

He's still an idiot
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » May 16th, 2015, 5:24 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Honestly (and for the 1000th time), most people who judge him this way, actually believe he raped the lying, jiz collecting cleet chaser. Those of us who think he is innocent of rape, think the majority of his other off the field actions are frat boy material and not worthy of front page news.

He's still an idiot

:agree
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » May 16th, 2015, 6:36 pm

Thank goodness. Was really hoping you wouldn't tell me about his high school gpa. That gets as annoying as the blame jameis stuff does to you I'm sure. Good grades don't keep you from acting retarded
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 16th, 2015, 7:12 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:finebaum is anti winston, but you have to admit, as an FSU fan

you probably do wish he conducted himself in a more adult, professional manner

They can't all be Warrick Dunn and Myron Rolle. I'd still rather have Winston than any of the thousands of cfb players who get arrested while in school. I'd also rather have a guy occasionally involved in negligible mischief than some douchebag half-wit Jesus freak like Sheblow.

Your dumbest post ever

He left out the fact that he voluntarily chose to live in Gainesville. That's the real issue with Tebow. Not his morals or misguided religious ideals. In hindsight, Tebow was never a bad guy. He just has stupid parents, stupid religious views, and he can't throw.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 16th, 2015, 7:19 pm

FSUKW wrote:

Honestly (and for the 1000th time), most people who judge him this way actually believe he raped the lying, jiz collecting cleet chaser. Those of us who think he is innocent of rape, think the majority of his other off the field actions are frat boy material and not worthy of front page news.

Exactly. His worst crime was petit theft, and most of that was due to some Publix employee forgetting about the "hookup." To say he's a horrible person and rapist is just being an ignorant asshat, which is what pretty much everyone who attacks Winston says. I mean the guy saved a dog from a shelter but none of the fucktard news outlets bothered running that story. They wanted to make FSU look like Al Qaeda and Winston look like Osama bin Laden, and they did exactly that. And much to my shame as an American, the country took it hook, line, and sinker.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby semperfi4727 » May 16th, 2015, 11:41 pm

FSUKW wrote:

Ok, let's say he is innocent of the rape/sexual offense. Do you still defend him knowing his other off the field incidents
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » May 17th, 2015, 12:56 am

ericberry14 wrote:Thank goodness. Was really hoping you wouldn't tell me about his high school gpa. That gets as annoying as the blame jameis stuff does to you I'm sure. Good grades don't keep you from acting retarded

IMO it should be a deterrent
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » May 17th, 2015, 1:38 am

semperfi4727 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Ok, let's say he is innocent of the rape/sexual offense. Do you still defend him knowing his other off the field incidents

Accused of shooting a bb gun!!!

Drinking soda out of a ketchup cup at BK!!!

Cursing in a common area (mocking a YouTube prank)!!

32.00 crab leg hook up!!

This mother fucker is a gang banger and should do hard time!!!!
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » May 17th, 2015, 1:41 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Exactly. His worst crime was petit theft, and most of that was due to some Publix employee forgetting about the "hookup." To say he's a horrible person and rapist is just being an ignorant asshat, which is what pretty much everyone who attacks Winston says. I mean the guy saved a dog from a shelter but none of the fucktard news outlets bothered running that story. They wanted to make FSU look like Al Qaeda and Winston look like Osama bin Laden, and they did exactly that. And much to my shame as an American, the country took it hook, line, and sinker.

Media needs something to talk about and Bobby forgets about all his troubled players he forgave under his watch.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 17th, 2015, 3:41 am

FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Media needs something to talk about and Bobby forgets about all his troubled players he forgave under his watch.

I take it you didn't read the follow up story either.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 17th, 2015, 4:20 am

semperfi4727 wrote:Ok, let's say he is innocent of the rape/sexual offense.

What, are you waiting for not guilty verdict #4? The feminazi kangaroo court wasn't enough for you? Are you really of the mindset that accused but not charged, then tried anyway in a setting biased in favor of the accuser, then found not guilty = maybe guilty? I envy those who have never been accused of something they didn't do. Nothing is more infuriating. You must be one of those people. Congrats.

semperfi4727 wrote:Do you still defend him knowing his other off the field incidents

I don't know many people who didn't use profanity or accept something free from someone at some point during their college years. But yes, profanity is a fucking disgrace to our soceity and getting free shit is killing our economy and hurting tax revenue to the point where Amtrak trains are flying off the rails. Face it, we're all murderers. :suicide2
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion