bobby bowden : "winston is an embarrassment"

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: bobby bowden : "winston is an embarrassment"

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » May 14th, 2015, 7:55 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:finebaum is anti winston, but you have to admit, as an FSU fan

you probably do wish he conducted himself in a more adult, professional manner

They can't all be Warrick Dunn and Myron Rolle. I'd still rather have Winston than any of the thousands of cfb players who get arrested while in school. I'd also rather have a guy occasionally involved in negligible mischief than some douchebag half-wit Jesus freak like Sheblow.

Your dumbest post ever

i agree with muck

I could drink a beer with winston, i wouldnt want to even be around a religious psycho like tebow

It's not about who you could drink a beer with and who you couldn't.

When it comes to who I think is best for something it has zero fucks to do with who id like to hang out with, and who if like to spend a day watching football, drinking, and chillen with.

People vote for Obama cuz he's blAck, other people vote for him because he's "cool and they could drink a beer with him" well good for them because he's a sorry fucking president and sucks as being a leader.

IN THIS SCENARIO at the moment Jameis HAS been a great qb and I guess an adequate to good leader. He's been a shitty role model though.

Tebow was a great qb for his team, a great leader, and a great role model. I'm not religious. I just don't hate people because they are.If you hate somebody because they're religious then you might as well be the same as the "religious" people who hate because people are non religious, or gay, or different, you're the same as any other group who hates any other group. Shut the fuck and quit hating on people just because they are different than you.

That is not aimed soecifically at you. That's aimed at anybody and EVERYBODY who does it.

So yes I think hating on tebow just because he's religious whenever you can't find one fucking thing he's done wrong is some of the dumbest fucking shit you can do.

So you love Muslim extremists. Good to know.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » May 14th, 2015, 8:31 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:finebaum is anti winston, but you have to admit, as an FSU fan

They can't all be Warrick Dunn and Myron Rolle. I'd still rather have Winston than any of the thousands of cfb players who get arrested while in school. I'd also rather have a guy occasionally involved in negligible mischief than some douchebag half-wit Jesus freak like Sheblow.

Your dumbest post ever

i agree with muck

I could drink a beer with winston, i wouldnt want to even be around a religious psycho like tebow

When it comes to who I think is best for something it has zero fucks to do with who id like to hang out with, and who if like to spend a day watching football, drinking, and chillen with.

People vote for Obama cuz he's blAck, other people vote for him because he's "cool and they could drink a beer with him" well good for them because he's a sorry fucking president and sucks as being a leader.

IN THIS SCENARIO at the moment Jameis HAS been a great qb and I guess an adequate to good leader. He's been a shitty role model though.

Tebow was a great qb for his team, a great leader, and a great role model. I'm not religious. I just don't hate people because they are.If you hate somebody because they're religious then you might as well be the same as the "religious" people who hate because people are non religious, or gay, or different, you're the same as any other group who hates any other group. Shut the fuck and quit hating on people just because they are different than you.

That is not aimed soecifically at you. That's aimed at anybody and EVERYBODY who does it.

So yes I think hating on tebow just because he's religious whenever you can't find one fucking thing he's done wrong is some of the dumbest fucking shit you can do.

I hate killers who kill for no real reason :wave2

Muslims say they aren't real Muslims :wave2

You lose 2 times
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » May 14th, 2015, 8:35 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Your dumbest post ever

i agree with muck

You lose 2 times

Muslim extremists never kill for "no reason". :crazy

In fact, their reasons are stated publicly and posted on the net for the world to see, and they consider themselves Muslims regardless of what you may think. :sadyes

You get deyortsified 2 times :dog :dog

In b4 you backpedal on your initial statement highlighted above :wave2
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » May 14th, 2015, 8:45 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Your dumbest post ever

i agree with muck

You lose 2 times

In fact, their reasons are stated publicly and posted on the net for the world to see, and they consider themselves Muslims regardless of what you may think. :sadyes

You are dumb, you have lost. They have no legit reason therefor they have no reason to kill their fellow countrymen who aren't religious, who are different religious, or are the same religion.

You had to point out the EXTREMIST yourself. You couldn't say I hate Muslims.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » May 14th, 2015, 9:19 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Tebow was a great qb for his team, a great leader, and a great role model. I'm not religious. I just don't hate people because they are.If you hate somebody because they're religious then you might as well be the same as the "religious" people who hate because people are non religious, or gay, or different, you're the same as any other group who hates any other group. Shut the fuck and quit hating on people just because they are different than you.

You lose 2 times

You are dumb, you have lost. They have no legit reason therefor they have no reason to kill their fellow countrymen who aren't religious, who are different religious, or are the same religion.

You have Down's, we've all come to accept this. :sadyes

Moving on, where did I state anything about killing their "fellow countrymen"? :crazy

I like how you completely fabricated that garbage out of thin air :biglol

Bottom line, your initial dumb ass comment got fucking :roasted

:dgb
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » May 14th, 2015, 9:23 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:So you love Muslim extremists. Good to know.

You lose 2 times

Moving on, where did I state anything about killing their "fellow countrymen"? :crazy

Are you fucking retarded? Isis, and every other terrorist group of extremist kills more Muslims than white devils you stupid fuck. So yes they kill their fellow country men and their women. They kill their women for being raped you stupid fuck.

Educate your stupid fucking self before trying to talk real life.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » May 14th, 2015, 9:27 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

You lose 2 times

Are you fucking retarded? Isis, and every other terrorist group of extremist kills more Muslims than white devils you stupid fuck. So yes they kill their fellow country men and their women. They kill their women for being raped you stupid fuck.

Keep rambling on about "countrymen" you butt wiping bastard like someone out there gives a flying fuck :biglol
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » May 14th, 2015, 9:33 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

You lose 2 times

Keep rambling on about "countrymen" you butt wiping bastard like someone out there gives a flying fuck :biglol

1. Glad you finally conceded they are killing them.

2. People do care, just not trash like you.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » May 14th, 2015, 9:35 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

You lose 2 times

Where did anyone argue the residency of the people killed by Muslim extremist groups?

Nowhere. :biglol

Keep rambling on about "countrymen" you dumb cunt. :ROFL2
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » May 14th, 2015, 9:42 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Muslim extremists never kill for "no reason". :crazy

Where did anyone argue the residency of the people killed by Muslim extremist groups?

Nowhere. :biglol

Keep rambling on about "countrymen" you dumb cunt. :ROFL2

You and your "Muslim extremist never kill for no real reason" (I said real reason the first time) which you happily left out)

[ img ]

GAME OVER!
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » May 14th, 2015, 10:09 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
You and your "Muslim extremist never kill for no real reason" (I said real reason the first time) which you happily left out)

I never said what you quoted above :crazy but you can keep making shit up and plugging it into my posts trying to make some retarded point :lolthumb

And post a gif that doesn't need your dumb ass text under it to convey it's meaning dumb ass :ROFL

[ img ]
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby semperfi4727 » May 14th, 2015, 10:44 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:It's not like he did blow, knocked up hookers, stabbed anyone in the neck with scissors because he didn't want to wait for a haircut, murdered two dudes, or was involved in bounties.

Also, 99% of college athletes on Twitter are an embarrassment to our entire educational system... much like Miami football over the last decade is an embarrassment to, uh, Miami football over the previous two decades. :dog

But yes, let's continue to make mountains out of molehills. It's what the Winston-hurt do best. ;)

Glass houses, hombre.
[img2]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rel9pM5SA5o/R4Fpbf-4exI/AAAAAAAAAoQ/FhRjbuuAsvM/S185/Why+the+University+of+Miami+should+drop+football.jpg[/img2]

So you condone theft, rape, and the degradation of women.
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » May 14th, 2015, 10:59 pm

semperfi4727 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:It's not like he did blow, knocked up hookers, stabbed anyone in the neck with scissors because he didn't want to wait for a haircut, murdered two dudes, or was involved in bounties.

Also, 99% of college athletes on Twitter are an embarrassment to our entire educational system... much like Miami football over the last decade is an embarrassment to, uh, Miami football over the previous two decades. :dog

But yes, let's continue to make mountains out of molehills. It's what the Winston-hurt do best. ;)

Glass houses, hombre.
[img2]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rel9pM5SA5o/R4Fpbf-4exI/AAAAAAAAAoQ/FhRjbuuAsvM/S185/Why+the+University+of+Miami+should+drop+football.jpg[/img2]

Pretty much. :dog
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby semperfi4727 » May 14th, 2015, 11:13 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

You lose 2 times

Apparently you give a flying fuck
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » May 14th, 2015, 11:20 pm

semperfi4727 wrote:Apparently you give a flying fuck

Apparently, you confuse 'giving a flying fuck' with 'laughing at JD's dumbassery'. :justsayin
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » May 15th, 2015, 1:30 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

I never said what you quoted above :crazy but you can keep making shit up and plugging it into my posts trying to make some retarded point :lolthumb

And post a gif that doesn't need your dumb ass text under it to convey it's meaning dumb ass :ROFL

[ img ]

You really shouldn't have posted that gif for yourself, we already knew.

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Muslim extremists never kill for "no reason". :crazy

And yes you did quote me saying that, trying to mock it. Which would be you saying they do have LEGIT reasons to kill, and yet you can't explain the legit reasons they have for killing the women over there. You don't have any legit reasons for them killing all of their FELLOW COUNTRY MEN :wave2 you have no reasons for them kidnapping journalist and beheading them.

I've got the :popcorn so I'm waiting for your replies with any legit answers that any normal human being would accept as normal reasons to kill. Self defense, killing truly evil people, etc...

Anything else is just another deflection as you are long of, and which I am expecting as always with you.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » May 15th, 2015, 1:44 am

JdPat04 wrote:
You really shouldn't have posted that gif for yourself, we already knew.

When you run out of things to say, you say dumb shit like that :aup which is the "I know you are, but what am I?" toddler mentality :ROFL2

:stfu DiaperDash and go hug your neighborly Muslim extremist :wave2
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 15th, 2015, 2:42 am

Wow... :ROFL
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 15th, 2015, 3:18 am

JdPat04 wrote:It's not about who you could drink a beer with and who you couldn't.

Fair enough.

JdPat04 wrote:When it comes to who I think is best for something it has zero fucks to do with who id like to hang out with, and who if like to spend a day watching football, drinking, and chillen with.

Unless it's who I'd like to hang out with, etc, sure.

JdPat04 wrote:People vote for Obama cuz he's blAck, other people vote for him because he's "cool and they could drink a beer with him" well good for them because he's a sorry fucking president and sucks as being a leader.

You're getting a little off track here, and Obama is actually an excellent leader... much like a Judas cow.

JdPat04 wrote:IN THIS SCENARIO at the moment Jameis HAS been a great qb and I guess an adequate to good leader. He's been a shitty role model though.

Whoa! You just went full retard. Never go full retard. You won't find a better leader in football than Jameis. His leadership skills even surpass his football IQ and ability to make all the throws, which have been compared by pretty much everyone to the best QBs in the NFL.

JdPat04 wrote:Tebow was a great qb for his team

In college, sure. Everyone (except a few Gata homers) knew his limited skills wouldn't carry over to the NFL. Can't knock his effort, but he's the Rudy of NFL QBs.

JdPat04 wrote:a great leader

...again, in college. In the NFL world, he was more of a caricature of mature, professional leadership.

JdPat04 wrote:and a great role model.

Role models don't win games.

Kids who have athletes, actors, etc as role models are likely fatherless, misguided fools with psychological issues... unless their fathers are athletes or actors, of course. ;)

JdPat04 wrote:I'm not religious.

:whogivesafuck

JdPat04 wrote:I just don't hate people because they are. If you hate somebody because they're religious then you might as well be the same as the "religious" people who hate because people are non religious, or gay, or different, you're the same as any other group who hates any other group. Shut the fuck and quit hating on people just because they are different than you.

No one has a problem with Sheblow being religious. They have a problem with him being an over-the-top, in-your-face religious douchebag. This shouldn't have to be explained to anyone with interwebz access and any idea of who Sheblow is.

JdPat04 wrote:So yes I think hating on tebow just because he's religious whenever you can't find one fucking thing he's done wrong is some of the dumbest fucking shit you can do.

Who does? :crazy
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 15th, 2015, 3:29 am

semperfi4727 wrote:

Glass houses, hombre.

:ROFL

Please promise you're serious. This will be incredibly amusing.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion