Post here if your college football HC takes a shit every

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Post here if your college football HC takes a shit every

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » May 3rd, 2015, 9:41 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Eb is getting shrekt in this thread :biglol

What are you talking about? It's no secret that Tennessee has been bad over the last 10 years. While Florida state was worse this past year than the year before and will be worse this year than the past year Tennessee will have gotten better. Yeah I'd love to be able to say we had the success in the past 2 years Florida state has but we are going I the right direction now while Florida state is not.

:ays

Tennessee barely landed on the plus side of the Mendoza line last year, and now they're 'going in the right direction'?

You sound like a Mets fan anytime they manage to stay above .500, they immediately start talking down about the Yankees and how the Mets franchise is moving in the right direction. I've been reading that since 1986 :ROFL

That's a 40% increase retard.... But ok. You don't go from 5 wins to 14 in this league especially when you are left as bare as Tennessee was thanks to Dooley. Why would you even waste time making that post?

14? I was basing my comment off the link Muck posted which states:

2014: 7-6-0
Coach:
Butch Jones
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » May 3rd, 2015, 9:43 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

What are you talking about? It's no secret that Tennessee has been bad over the last 10 years. While Florida state was worse this past year than the year before and will be worse this year than the past year Tennessee will have gotten better. Yeah I'd love to be able to say we had the success in the past 2 years Florida state has but we are going I the right direction now while Florida state is not.

Tennessee barely landed on the plus side of the Mendoza line last year, and now they're 'going in the right direction'?

You sound like a Mets fan anytime they manage to stay above .500, they immediately start talking down about the Yankees and how the Mets franchise is moving in the right direction. I've been reading that since 1986 :ROFL

Yes.

If a team has 0 wins then 1 then 2 then 3 then 4 then 5

(That's not what TINYc did)

But if a team did that then yes they are on the right track even though they still have a losing record. Simple common sense. If UT keeps improving they are on the right track.

You don't follow cfb so why are you even acting like you know?

You just admitted that's not what TinyC did, and everything else you posted hinges on 'if's'. Why are you yapping?

[ img ]

Yes you fucktard

Because Tennessee didn't win 0 games and then win 1 and then win 2 and then win 3 :facepalm

They haven't been that bad to lose all of their games FFs you moron so they can't go from winning zero to winning 1 to 2 to 3 to 4.

Please stfu, exit the thread, and don't act like you know anything about CFB
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » May 3rd, 2015, 9:53 pm

JdPat04 wrote:[

Because Tennessee didn't win 0 games

They haven't been that bad to lose all of their games FFs you moron so they can't go from winning zero to winning 1 to 2 to 3 to 4.

Where did anyone say "TinyC won 0 games" in this thread? What the fuck are you babbling about 1 2 3 4?

Never mind, you have Down's. :lol:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » May 3rd, 2015, 10:14 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:[

Because Tennessee didn't win 0 games

Where did anyone say "TinyC won 0 games" in this thread? What the fuck are you babbling about 1 2 3 4?

Never mind, you have Down's. :lol:

Don't erase your stupid shit you moron.

I said IF and gave examples of teams getting better each year.

And your dumbass thought I was saying Tennessee was doing exactly what my example listed and then contradicting myself saying they didn't. (I was explaining to your incompetency that TINYc had not lost 12 then 11 then 10 then 9)

Tennessee record
Dooley 5-7
Dooley 5-7
Jones 5-7
Jones 7-6

So 2 years under jones he has had way better recruiting classes, has played better games, didn't have any worse of a record, and in his 2nd year won 2 more games and lost 2 less.

So yes my example was spot on of what Tennessee was doing. They are improving. Yet you are so dumb you. Can't comprehend and now once again you are trying to deflect.

Please exit the thread with your tail tucked before you try and deflect anymore. You are very pathetic

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Yes.

If a team has 0 wins then 1 then 2 then 3 then 4 then 5

(That's not what TINYc did)

But if a team did that then yes they are on the right track even though they still have a losing record. Simple common sense. If UT keeps improving they are on the right track.

You don't follow cfb so why are you even acting like you know?

You just admitted that's not what TinyC did, and everything else you posted hinges on 'if's'. Why are you yapping?

[ img ]

Yes you fucktard

Because Tennessee didn't win 0 games and then win 1 and then win 2 and then win 3 :facepalm

JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » May 3rd, 2015, 10:31 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

That's a 40% increase retard.... But ok. You don't go from 5 wins to 14 in this league especially when you are left as bare as Tennessee was thanks to Dooley. Why would you even waste time making that post?

Coach:
Butch Jones

Yes.... A 40% increase. As can be seen on that site
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » May 3rd, 2015, 10:56 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Coach:
Butch Jones

Yes.... A 40% increase. As can be seen on that site

You're really getting a boner going from 6-7, 5-7, 5-7 to 7-6? :lol:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » May 4th, 2015, 12:48 am

Can you not read? I said he has improved win total in his 2nd year and should do that again this year. And I said that's at least in the right direction. These are just facts
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » May 4th, 2015, 1:20 am

Ok, so you're getting a boner.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » May 4th, 2015, 1:27 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Ok, so you're getting a boner.

Would you like that :homo
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby semperfi4727 » May 4th, 2015, 5:17 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

This, it's sad, but true
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Previous

Return to General Discussion