It's kind of funny how things work out

Moderator: JdPat04

It's kind of funny how things work out

Postby Jimhowlett » May 2nd, 2015, 8:39 pm

Back when VLE started, the Buckeyes were already five or 6 years removed from winning their national title. When VLE was set up, Florida was the team to beat, and the SEC as a whole was the conference at the top. At that time, I had dreamed of Ohio State winning so I could brag my ass off and troll the shit out of everyone. Now that we won it all, I can barely find the time to post here :lol:

Anyway, I caught myself thinking that this afternoon. How's everyone? :mycfb
Jimhowlett

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: It's kind of funny how things work out

Postby ericberry14 » May 2nd, 2015, 8:42 pm

20 is doubling down on his lies and claiming it was a troll against me... When his slut fake wife was trying to PM jd to begin with. I just don't see how his fake troll makes any real sense. What's the punch line? Calling me goofy looking and posting a pic of my family when he is the fat shit? I mean I've already posted pics of myself for that princess aubie to try to make fun of... Funny cuz he's another fat shit :dog... Anyway It's pathetic he still can't admit he lied. :facepalm oh well
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Jimhowlett » May 2nd, 2015, 8:45 pm

ericberry14 wrote:20 is doubling down on his lies and claiming it was a troll against me... When his slut fake wife was trying to PM jd to begin with. I just don't see how his fake troll makes any real sense. What's the punch line? Calling me goofy looking and posting a pic of my family when he is the fat shit? I mean I've already posted pics of myself for that princess aubie to try to make fun of... Funny cuz he's another fat shit :dog... Anyway It's pathetic he still can't admit he lied. :facepalm oh well

Yeah, I see Dustin's back :dog
Jimhowlett

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » May 2nd, 2015, 8:47 pm

Hopefully Tennessee will be back soon too
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Jimhowlett » May 2nd, 2015, 8:50 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Hopefully Tennessee will be back soon too

I think Tennessee is my dark horse to win the SEC this year :yes
Jimhowlett

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » May 2nd, 2015, 8:55 pm

Jimhowlett wrote:

If the o line steps up and we don't have any key injuries the sky is the limit. Bama is not going to dominate like they have in the past and the rest of the east is weak so it could happen
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » May 2nd, 2015, 9:42 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Jimhowlett wrote:

If the o line steps up and we don't have any key injuries the sky is the limit. Bama is not going to dominate like they have in the past and the rest of the east is weak so it could happen

Bama is still going to butt fuck tiny c
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » May 2nd, 2015, 9:42 pm

Jimhowlett wrote:Back when VLE started, the Buckeyes were already five or 6 years removed from winning their national title. When VLE was set up, Florida was the team to beat, and the SEC as a whole was the conference at the top. At that time, I had dreamed of Ohio State winning so I could brag my ass off and troll the shit out of everyone. Now that we won it all, I can barely find the time to post here :lol:

Anyway, I caught myself thinking that this afternoon. How's everyone? :mycfb

Don't get used to it :justsayin
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » May 2nd, 2015, 9:50 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Jimhowlett wrote:

As false as 20 being legit
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » May 2nd, 2015, 9:56 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Jimhowlett wrote:

As false as 20 being legit

Well damn, I didn't know you was just fucking with 20 and u really believed him. :shocker
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » May 3rd, 2015, 3:08 am

Congrats to osu

They deserved the title, and many said they should have not made the playoff over tcu or baylot
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby JdPat04 » May 3rd, 2015, 4:01 am

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:Congrats to osu

They deserved the title, and many said they should have not made the playoff over tcu or baylot

And the case that was made for them not making it was legit.

If the nfl playoffs held a team less from each spot then the giants shouldn't have been in the playoffs when they beat the patriots.

I can't remember all of that year that great only the main part of it. However if you was talking about teams that deserved to make it and not make it the giants weren't that good at the moment. They got hot and they best every team.

That's the same with osu.

Since Baylor or tcu didn't get the chance to do the same then you can't sit there and say that osu is the legit one of you've ever bitched about the BCS or any other champion before.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Jimhowlett » May 3rd, 2015, 2:59 pm

JdPat04 wrote:

If the nfl playoffs held a team less from each spot then the giants shouldn't have been in the playoffs when they beat the patriots.

I can't remember all of that year that great only the main part of it. However if you was talking about teams that deserved to make it and not make it the giants weren't that good at the moment. They got hot and they best every team.

Since Baylor or tcu didn't get the chance to do the same then you can't sit there and say that osu is the legit one of you've ever bitched about the BCS or any other champion before.

Baylor didn't even win their conference...and they ended up choking to MSU, a team we dominated. So I don't buy that they deserved to be in over us. TCU is a whole different story though.

I don't think anyone was going to beat us the way we were playing in the postseason though.
Jimhowlett

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » May 3rd, 2015, 3:16 pm

I was the 1st person to put them in the playoffs (in our forum). I thought they belonged there as early as 2nd week of November. The problem is the playoff is 4 teams. Should be 8 teams!!!!!
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Eye_of_Horus » May 3rd, 2015, 3:53 pm

FSUKW wrote:

I was the 1st person to put them in the playoffs (in our forum). I thought they belonged there as early as 2nd week of November. The problem is the playoff is 4 teams. Should be 8 teams!!!!!

Fuck that, give me 16 teams. :champ
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Jimhowlett » May 3rd, 2015, 7:30 pm

I like 8 teams as well. I've seen people put out a 6-team format (with the two top seeds having byes) but I think 8 is the golden number.
Jimhowlett

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » May 3rd, 2015, 8:53 pm

Jimhowlett wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Baylor didn't even win their conference...and they ended up choking to MSU, a team we dominated. So I don't buy that they deserved to be in over us. TCU is a whole different story though.

I don't think anyone was going to beat us the way we were playing in the postseason though.

Baylor beat TCU

So Baylor did win their conference as well.

However just because Baylor lost to msu doesn't mean they wouldn't have beat Bama and Oregon. They might've got the shit beat out of them as well. We never will know.

I'm not making the case that osu didn't deserve to win because we saw them play, the won it no doubt.

I am making a case that MD is just being typical md.

Baylor and TCU both had just as much reason or more to play over osu. For a few reasons IMO. I am going with Baylor deserved it the most.

As I said they could've got beat, however we never know. Hell if you go by the games that were played then it should've been Oregon, tcu, osu, and Bama.

But you can't do that. You rank them by several factors.

Of course Baylor got beat, and TcU won.

Baylor could've lost because of the "Bama letdown :lolthumb"
Tcu could've won their bowl game because they felt disrespected and pissed off instead of more let down and bummed out.

So had tcu got in they could've won or got demolished.
Had Baylor got in they could've demolished or been demolished.

If osu got left out they could've been let down and lost their bowl game.

I am by no means saying osu isn't the champion. You are. I am just saying that unlike what md is saying it's not so black and white and he's acting now.

We already knew this would happen most of the time with a 4 team playoff the same way it happened with the BCS.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » May 3rd, 2015, 8:56 pm

Jimhowlett wrote:I like 8 teams as well. I've seen people put out a 6-team format (with the two top seeds having byes) but I think 8 is the golden number.

Id like it to be more fluid.

If you have 2 undefeateds and 4 1 losses then go 6 team

If you have 4 1 losses then 4 team

It sucks that it will never be perfect.

The problem with 2 seeds getting a bye is the 3rd sees could be screwed even though they're the same as the 2nd and 4th seed
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » May 4th, 2015, 7:33 pm

Jimhowlett wrote:I like 8 teams as well. I've seen people put out a 6-team format (with the two top seeds having byes) but I think 8 is the golden number.

8 would be amazing, just big enough and not watered down
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Return to General Discussion