Gentleman! Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Gentleman! Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Postby JdPat04 » May 2nd, 2015, 6:51 pm

GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:It's here! The fight of the Century has arrived!

New site is up and ready for you guys to come by and enjoy the fight!

I'll post a link tomorrow as I'm giving out a day pass for no cost so you all can watch these two old fucks throw down! :boxing Also, while you have the freedom, check out the rest of the site.

GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:We're doing a$5 day pass as we are going to advertise. Just do a month pass for $10 and watch movies and shit too.

Click This Bitch

:thought
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » May 2nd, 2015, 6:56 pm

Why the fuck would anyone pay monthly for that site when there's plenty free sites on the web that you can stream virtually any show or movie from?

Why charge 5 bucks when you're trying to get new people? Offer complimentary passes to that shit so people can at least check the shit out before committing.

Retarded. :down :down
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby FlatEarth » May 2nd, 2015, 7:01 pm

If streaming those low def / laggy / ad filled sites is your thing, have at it! If you have and pay for Netflix, come out tonight... You'll drop Netflix like a bad habit.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » May 2nd, 2015, 7:12 pm

My upload/download rapes I don't get lag & any basic ad block plugin handles ads. I don't pay for Netflix either. :lol:

[ img ]
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby FlatEarth » May 2nd, 2015, 7:43 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:My upload/download rapes I don't get lag & any basic ad block plugin handles ads. I don't pay for Netflix either. :lol:

[ img ]

This is a pirate driven site, bruh! Last speed test on our server for channels 5 and 6 was 227.29 down and 288.15 up so no need to talk about your "bad ass internet", lol. Just offering more than Netflix with over 4000 movies/shows and streaming PPV events and all MLB/NHL/NBA/NFL/CFB games in HD. Want to watch the fight without having to worry about lag, ads and shit quality? Come kick it. If not? Not big deal ;) Enjoy the fight! :rockin
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby ericberry14 » May 2nd, 2015, 8:08 pm

GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:
FSUKW wrote:New job?

Naw, same job. This is for fun and retirement help.

:biglol please :stfu

Yeah, turns out trolling you to expose you was boring. You're actually a loser that never made it. I though it would be more fun to expose Jon Bracken... :dunno

No one buys that shit and that's not my name :(

My bad... Jon Brackin

[ img ]

You and your brother look creepy as hell... Sad...

:biglol coming from your fat ass. Your momma still pay for that 1 bedroom apartment?
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » May 2nd, 2015, 8:10 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:My upload/download rapes I don't get lag & any basic ad block plugin handles ads. I don't pay for Netflix either. :lol:

[ img ]

:biglol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FlatEarth » May 2nd, 2015, 8:12 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:
FSUKW wrote:New job?

Naw, same job. This is for fun and retirement help.

:biglol please :stfu

Yeah, turns out trolling you to expose you was boring. You're actually a loser that never made it. I though it would be more fun to expose Jon Bracken... :dunno

No one buys that shit and that's not my name :(

My bad... Jon Brackin

[ img ]

You and your brother look creepy as hell... Sad...

:biglol coming from your fat ass. Your momma still pay for that 1 bedroom apartment?

Man... Dude gets ruined by me and still rides the garbage he was fed? I just wish you were more interesting. I put in good effort on that troll too. :sigh
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FlatEarth » May 2nd, 2015, 8:13 pm

BTW, is your mom a music teacher in a public middle school? Sure looks the part. :lol: I bet Aubes would smash :sex
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby ericberry14 » May 2nd, 2015, 8:33 pm

GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:BTW, is your mom a music teacher in a public middle school? Sure looks the part. :lol: I bet Aubes would smash :sex

Not quite. And it was not a troll... Sorry dude. Your life is as pathetic as your ability to not be a fat sack of worthlessness
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Eye_of_Horus » May 2nd, 2015, 8:34 pm

:popcorn
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » May 2nd, 2015, 8:38 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby FlatEarth » May 2nd, 2015, 8:58 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:[ img ]

:aup :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby ericberry14 » May 2nd, 2015, 9:02 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:[ img ]

God I hate jimmy Fallon. He couldn't go through a single sketch on snl without laughing. I don't see why people like this guy.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » May 2nd, 2015, 9:40 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:BTW, is your mom a music teacher in a public middle school? Sure looks the part. :lol: I bet Aubes would smash :sex

Not quite. And it was not a troll... Sorry dude. Your life is as pathetic as your ability to not be a fat sack of worthlessness

He spent 30+ years turning himself into an overweight guy that lies about EVERYTHING in his life to even about how he hates the walking dead and true blood. He dated a girl and she didn't think too highly of him apparently (but he made her think that on purpose for the troll), and again spent over 30 years doing this just to troll you!

Goddamn that's some master mind, Jedi level skill, ghandi level devotion, all torwards a troll that backfired and :roasted his life more.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FlatEarth » May 2nd, 2015, 9:58 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

He spent 30+ years turning himself into an overweight guy that lies about EVERYTHING in his life to even about how he hates the walking dead and true blood. He dated a girl and she didn't think too highly of him apparently (but he made her think that on purpose for the troll), and again spent over 30 years doing this just to troll you!

Goddamn that's some master mind, Jedi level skill, ghandi level devotion, all torwards a troll that backfired and :roasted his life more.

The fact that you bought into it is laughable. :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 I owned EB and you are just collateral damage. :ROFL

Torwards? What the fuck does that mean? :?
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » May 2nd, 2015, 10:07 pm

GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

The fact that you bought into it is laughable. :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 I owned EB and you are just collateral damage. :ROFL

Sure it was.

I didn't care to bring it up again. You could've came on here, got what you got the first time or two and then it not really have been brought up again, except that now you don't drop it either and you still keep on lying.

YOU have not been trolling anybody for 3+ years. You did not try to troll EB. First off your g/f was wanting to PM me instead of EB but she confused us. She thought EB was me. That proves the rest of your shit is a lie right there.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » May 2nd, 2015, 10:20 pm

GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

I will give you one chance to explain how you got me... Go.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby frazier9495 » May 2nd, 2015, 11:42 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:It's here! The fight of the Century has arrived!

New site is up and ready for you guys to come by and enjoy the fight!

I'll post a link tomorrow as I'm giving out a day pass for no cost so you all can watch these two old fucks throw down! :boxing Also, while you have the freedom, check out the rest of the site.

GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:We're doing a$5 day pass as we are going to advertise. Just do a month pass for $10 and watch movies and shit too.

Click This Bitch

Not sure why he would even try telling us he would give us a day free...he just wants us to use his referral link to give himself a discount :lol:
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby ericberry14 » May 2nd, 2015, 11:47 pm

The dude is one of those pathological liars. What a sad existence
Last edited by ericberry14 on May 2nd, 2015, 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion