Agents of shield & Constantine

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Agents of shield & Constantine

Postby JdPat04 » April 21st, 2015, 11:47 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Who said there's no/little BW merch?

There's a metric fuckton of BW merch from every company under the sun.

Actually what they're arguing about there isn't.

Go to walmart, target, k mart, etc... Go to the toy aisle where they have the avengers stuff and they don't have black widow stuff, nor do they sell hawkeye or Loki or anybody except the main avengers with an exception here and there.

Yes there are places you can find black widow stuff but they don't want to have to look for it. It's feminist, therefore if they sell the avengers there the girl should be included, even on the group t'shirts
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » April 22nd, 2015, 12:03 am

JdPat04 wrote:

Go to walmart, target, k mart, etc... Go to the toy aisle where they have the avengers stuff and they don't have black widow stuff, nor do they sell hawkeye or Loki or anybody except the main avengers with an exception here and there.

Yes there are places you can find black widow stuff but they don't want to have to look for it. It's feminist, therefore if they sell the avengers there the girl should be included, even on the group t'shirts

Idk who the "they're" you're referring to is, but they need their vision checked.

Walmart, Target, and similar type stores all carry: Diamond Select BW figures, Marvel Select BW figures, Disney Infinity BW figures, Marvel Legends BW figures, LEGO BW figure sets, BW Halloween costumes for both child and adult, BW Doritos promo for AOU, BW life size graphic for your wall (magnetic I think), and probably some other things I'm forgetting.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » April 22nd, 2015, 1:08 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Idk who the "they're" you're referring to is, but they need their vision checked.

Walmart, Target, and similar type stores all carry: Diamond Select BW figures, Marvel Select BW figures, Disney Infinity BW figures, Marvel Legends BW figures, LEGO BW figure sets, BW Halloween costumes for both child and adult, BW Doritos promo for AOU, BW life size graphic for your wall (magnetic I think), and probably some other things I'm forgetting.

My guess is not every Walmart carries all that. I would assume that only the bigger ones towards higher populations do but :dunno

I can't recall seeing any BW merch in the Cali walmart here, and I know there isn't in the PF one because it's half the size and sucks ass.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » April 22nd, 2015, 4:07 am

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

My guess is not every Walmart carries all that. I would assume that only the bigger ones towards higher populations do but :dunno

I can't recall seeing any BW merch in the Cali walmart here, and I know there isn't in the PF one because it's half the size and sucks ass.

:dunno

I still would like to know who you're referencing specifically that's making complaints about this.

Something else to factor wrt to merch/figure/statue releases is that the actor/actress typically has to sign off on likeness approvals before companies can start cranking out products.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » April 22nd, 2015, 9:40 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

:dunno

I still would like to know who you're referencing specifically that's making complaints about this.

Something else to factor wrt to merch/figure/statue releases is that the actor/actress typically has to sign off on likeness approvals before companies can start cranking out products.

They = posters as we are. Commenters on articles. The most recent one was on buzzfeed. I've seen them on cracked, I've seen them on other sites that I end up from clicking their partnered sites about stuff I want to read about usually the marvel movies, etc... I think Zergnet is the name but not sure as I've never typed it just always end up there.

They = posters = feminazi posters
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Previous

Return to General Discussion