so a close freind of mine who is a redwings fan

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: so a close freind of mine who is a redwings fan

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » April 14th, 2015, 11:45 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
gatrnation1 wrote:Oh man, Friday, I really wanted an egg salad sandwich and I was just obsessing about it and I was like, 'Man, I'm gonna make one of those.' So Saturday, I went out and got, like, a dozen eggs and then I boiled them all and I just, I spent, I dunno, probably three hours, like three and a half hours making, you know, the mayonnaise, and the onions and paprika and, you know, the necessary accoutrement. And then, by the time I was done, I didn't really feel like like eating it.

1. Do u put mustard in yours? I do, I'm not a mustard fan at all but it's how my stepdad did his. Mustard goes in potato salad too.

2. Three fucking hours???

No

20-25 minutes to boil eggs and 5 minutes to make the rest after polling and slicing the eggs.

:dog it's a quote from 40 year old virgin

Eliphino

How the fuck would I remember a quote from an ight movie that I saw like 8 years ago? I wouldn't remember that quote without a fucked up memory, much less having my memory all but completly gone from lyrica.

Not to mention that original post sounds exactly like something that gaytr would say which makes sense as it came from the 40 year old virgin

3 of us got it so............ :justsayin

Plus, you're memory ain't bad as you seem to remember every WWF/WWE moment like it was the first day you busted a nut in a vajayjay
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby gatrnation1 » April 15th, 2015, 12:03 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
gatrnation1 wrote:Oh man, Friday, I really wanted an egg salad sandwich and I was just obsessing about it and I was like, 'Man, I'm gonna make one of those.' So Saturday, I went out and got, like, a dozen eggs and then I boiled them all and I just, I spent, I dunno, probably three hours, like three and a half hours making, you know, the mayonnaise, and the onions and paprika and, you know, the necessary accoutrement. And then, by the time I was done, I didn't really feel like like eating it.

1. Do u put mustard in yours? I do, I'm not a mustard fan at all but it's how my stepdad did his. Mustard goes in potato salad too.

No

20-25 minutes to boil eggs and 5 minutes to make the rest after polling and slicing the eggs.

Eliphino

How the fuck would I remember a quote from an ight movie that I saw like 8 years ago? I wouldn't remember that quote without a fucked up memory, much less having my memory all but completly gone from lyrica.

Not to mention that original post sounds exactly like something that gaytr would say which makes sense as it came from the 40 year old virgin

Plus, you're memory ain't bad as you seem to remember every WWF/WWE moment like it was the first day you busted a nut in a vajayjay

JD YP
:roasted
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » April 15th, 2015, 12:52 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

No

Eliphino

Don't know what your point is we that 3 of you remembered it? Umm good for y'all? Congrats?

And no I don't, the stuff I don't remember, it's called :google

Either way the difference would be I watch wrestling weekly, not 8 years ago. :yawn

Why is yp so obsessed that he's trying to argue with me over something so stupid?

Forever :jimmies
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » April 15th, 2015, 5:36 am

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

No

Eliphino

Don't know what your point is we that 3 of you remembered it? Umm good for y'all? Congrats?

Either way the difference would be I watch wrestling weekly, not 8 years ago. :yawn

Why is yp so obsessed that he's trying to argue with me over something so stupid?

Cool excuse bro. :lol:

Nobody's arguing, just calling out your obvious bullshit story. :lolthumb
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » April 15th, 2015, 1:46 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

No

Eliphino

Cool excuse bro. :lol:

Nobody's arguing, just calling out your obvious bullshit story. :lolthumb

Yea.... Okay
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby 08GatorBait » April 15th, 2015, 4:27 pm

The girl I am dating is a Red Wings fan. Watching the series with her will be fun. I'm thinking of getting tickets to go to the game later in the series. Trying to get a few friends to go too. Would be fucking awesome.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » April 15th, 2015, 4:38 pm

08GatorBait wrote:The girl I am dating is a Red Wings fan. Watching the series with her will be fun. I'm thinking of getting tickets to go to the game later in the series. Trying to get a few friends to go too. Would be fucking awesome.

there will be no later in the series, the series ends in detroit after the wings sweep the lightning in 4
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby 08GatorBait » April 15th, 2015, 6:17 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:The girl I am dating is a Red Wings fan. Watching the series with her will be fun. I'm thinking of getting tickets to go to the game later in the series. Trying to get a few friends to go too. Would be fucking awesome.

there will be no later in the series, the series ends in detroit after the wings sweep the lightning in 4

You do know most experts are calling for the Lightning in 5 or 6 and calling it one of the easiest first rounds to pick right? Just saying..the name Detroit does scare me, but the Lightning are too good this year and we went 3-1 in the series with them this year as well. We also own the series vs the Canadifucks so I'm praying they move on so we can get pay back for the refs fucking us two games in a row last playoffs vs them. I'm still not over that.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » April 15th, 2015, 6:18 pm

ok so the penguins game is televised on NBCSN which is a channel i dont have (formerly vs)
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby 08GatorBait » April 15th, 2015, 6:19 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:ok so the penguins game is televised on NBCSN which is a channel i dont have (formerly vs)

See same boat as me...Got to be a way to pick this game up
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby 08GatorBait » April 15th, 2015, 6:19 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:ok so the penguins game is televised on NBCSN which is a channel i dont have (formerly vs)

See same boat as me...Got to be a way to pick this game up
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » April 15th, 2015, 8:23 pm

I know you get it in FL b/c I watched one of the NY playoff rounds wile I was down there last season.

MD, just call the cable company and get the extra NBCSN channel for the month cheapo!
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby 08GatorBait » April 15th, 2015, 8:32 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:I know you get it in FL b/c I watched one of the NY playoff rounds wile I was down there last season.

MD, just call the cable company and get the extra NBCSN channel for the month cheapo!

Apparently you can watch it on their website. I'll try it out let you guys know if it works when they start
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Previous

Return to General Discussion