Have you ever ran from a cop?

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Have you ever ran from a cop?

Postby semperfi4727 » April 15th, 2015, 9:18 pm

ScotchFrost97 wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
ScotchFrost97 wrote:Why would you be afraid of a cop?

Because you're black

Just be normal & youre good. Dont rob shit, dont shoot at people, dont try to beat peoples (cops) ass.

That's not always the case. Go down Bankhead in Atlanta and you'll see cops fucking with people for almost no reason
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » April 15th, 2015, 10:02 pm

semperfi4727 wrote:
ScotchFrost97 wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:

Because you're black

Just be normal & youre good. Dont rob shit, dont shoot at people, dont try to beat peoples (cops) ass.

That's not always the case. Go down Bankhead in Atlanta and you'll see cops fucking with people for almost no reason

1. You said "for ALMOST no reason"

2. I don't know what Bankhead is, but if you go to an area in Tanner AL, or go to "box alley" in Athens then you will increase your chances ten fold of getting pulled over and getting fucked with by the police. Not sure if Bankhead is the same and if it is then I don't have a problem with it. If not then it still seems there would be a reason to do it in that area? Otherwise just do it everywhere
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby semperfi4727 » April 15th, 2015, 10:21 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
ScotchFrost97 wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:

Because you're black

2. I don't know what Bankhead is, but if you go to an area in Tanner AL, or go to "box alley" in Athens then you will increase your chances ten fold of getting pulled over and getting fucked with by the police. Not sure if Bankhead is the same and if it is then I don't have a problem with it. If not then it still seems there would be a reason to do it in that area? Otherwise just do it everywhere

Bankhead is a ghetto ass, high drug and prostitution, and just overall high crime area. Being there is pretty much probable cause. It just sucks if you live there
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » April 15th, 2015, 10:36 pm

semperfi4727 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
ScotchFrost97 wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:

Because you're black

Bankhead is a ghetto ass, high drug and prostitution, and just overall high crime area. Being there is pretty much probable cause. It just sucks if you live there

:up
That's box alley and crack alley in tanner
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Previous

Return to General Discussion