Why do y'all always????

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Why do y'all always????

Postby Eye_of_Horus » April 18th, 2015, 12:55 am

JdPat04 wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Naw I was on Xanax in Bama and for several months up here but the dr up here didn't like Them so she wanted to swap me to Klonopin and I let her. However at one time a dr was giving me atleast 4 but I think 6 a day, plus 3 soma a day, 3 Xanax bars, 10 mg ambien, 100mcg fentanyl patch every 2 days, and then I was on other meds from other drs like lyrica and anti inflammatory and depression. Etc...

However I only took 3 pain pulls a day sometimes 4 when I would have to unload 6 ton of feed at the store then go to work at the rink as soon as I got off from the store.

Is usually take 1-2 somas throughout the day and 1 Xanax bar at bedtime. I never took all of it during 1 day, although I should have atleast 1 time just to see.

And I take elavil for both but I mean I'm on the elavil for sleeping but the elavil is chosen because it's supposed to help me quit pissing otherwise if not for that is probably be on something different.

Why didn't you like trazadone, and what about seroquel?

Trazadone only worked for me for about a week, but I had some pretty undesirable side effects associated with it.

Seroquel works great, it's just that it has been linked to causing hyperglycemia/type 2 diabetes and hyperthyroidism/hypothyroidism. :surrender

Haven't noticed any side effects specifically from trazadone. I've had side effects from a few other medicines that aren't desirable but can be put up with.

I would be kind of scared of what you just told me had I not just had my thyroids checked and tested for diabetes, etc.... Had that stuff tested 2 months ago :up

:2thumbs
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Previous

Return to General Discussion