Clash of Clans

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Clash of Clans

Postby JdPat04 » April 11th, 2015, 9:34 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:Sorry but anyone who gets it up for these stupid cellphone games is a loser

The thing is I don't believe any of us in this thread "gets it up" for a single game or cartoon....

That's the difference between you and us
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » April 13th, 2015, 1:28 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:Sorry but anyone who gets it up for these stupid cellphone games is a loser

The thing is I don't believe any of us in this thread "gets it up" for a single game or cartoon....

nope sorry, if you play any of those gay ass internet or cell phone games, you are a faggot

no excuses, play a real game or dont play at all
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » April 13th, 2015, 1:29 pm

JdPat04 wrote:This is my BB

[ img ]
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » April 13th, 2015, 1:59 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
wsucougfan88 wrote:Clash of clans

:up

I would've liked it better had I not played Samurai Siege first. They are pretty much identical games just different items.

:gay
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby 08GatorBait » April 13th, 2015, 8:13 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Used to play but I quit. I'd only start playing again if I got the same account back.

Boom beach and Samurai Siege are better IMO.

I still play boom beach

Boom Beach sucks in comparison.

I play it, but one builder sucks. The attacking is more strategic but it's more boring for me overall.

1 builder vs 2

Yet nothing takes over 10 hours or so to build or upgrade on boom beach and it takes days on clash of clans so no.

Samurai siege is the same way as CoC so I'm not knocking it for that, but if that's your complaint, you lose that one.

Are you in a group on boom beach?

I have five builders in clash of clans now because I pushed to Champs league. So not the same. Yea I'm in a group of just randoms I have a clan on clash with friends but Boom I just joined a random one to do Ops. I like Boom, it's just got to me more down time and to many times where I'm left without a person to attack. They keep giving me bases ten to twelve levels higher than me that I can't really do anything about unless the bases are really poorly designed.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » April 13th, 2015, 8:14 pm

08GatorBait wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Used to play but I quit. I'd only start playing again if I got the same account back.

I still play boom beach

I play it, but one builder sucks. The attacking is more strategic but it's more boring for me overall.

1 builder vs 2

Yet nothing takes over 10 hours or so to build or upgrade on boom beach and it takes days on clash of clans so no.

Samurai siege is the same way as CoC so I'm not knocking it for that, but if that's your complaint, you lose that one.

I have five builders in clash of clans now because I pushed to Champs league. So not the same. Yea I'm in a group of just randoms I have a clan on clash with friends but Boom I just joined a random one to do Ops. I like Boom, it's just got to me more down time and to many times where I'm left without a person to attack. They keep giving me bases ten to twelve levels higher than me that I can't really do anything about unless the bases are really poorly designed.

and i actually thought that you liked pussy :smh
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby 08GatorBait » April 13th, 2015, 8:17 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:

I still play boom beach

1 builder vs 2

How many hours do you play video games a week?

Cause I only play phone games, or games at the girls house I'm dating who has a massive video game collection, a great pussy, and gives great massages.

So...I'm winning.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » April 13th, 2015, 9:50 pm

08GatorBait wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:

I still play boom beach

1 builder vs 2

Thing is on boom beach after you hit a certain level it's useless to need anymore than 1 builder as it was that way on the others for me. It got so costly to upgrade and build you only needed 1 at a time that is until you leveled and you could have 1 upgrading for 3 days and the other(s) building the quick things.

As for having nobody to attack
1. You should be upgrading your all your stuff before you level each time, everytime you level you have to face harder opponents. If you're facing harder opponents and you haven't leveled your troops and boats to where they carry more then it's useless. So the proper way to build a base on CoC, samurai sieges and boom beach is to upgrade everything and them upgrade your center, then again upgrade everything and repeat, including your walls.

2. Don't know if you said you've joined a group on boom but you can. Then you can do daily operations to where you attack 3 huge bases. That will give you points and you also get a ship at the end of the day that gives you the 3 reward options the same way you get the daily reward option, so you get 2 daily rewards instead of the 1.

3. It's ok to play boom now and again and still do well but as you get higher leveled you don't have to play more often but you'll have just have to play a little more at one time. You'll have kt attack 4 bases in one playing to get 400k-800k respurces to upgrade. That's all.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby 08GatorBait » April 13th, 2015, 10:30 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:

I still play boom beach

1 builder vs 2

Thing is on boom beach after you hit a certain level it's useless to need anymore than 1 builder as it was that way on the others for me. It got so costly to upgrade and build you only needed 1 at a time that is until you leveled and you could have 1 upgrading for 3 days and the other(s) building the quick things.

1. You should be upgrading your all your stuff before you level each time, everytime you level you have to face harder opponents. If you're facing harder opponents and you haven't leveled your troops and boats to where they carry more then it's useless. So the proper way to build a base on CoC, samurai sieges and boom beach is to upgrade everything and them upgrade your center, then again upgrade everything and repeat, including your walls.

2. Don't know if you said you've joined a group on boom but you can. Then you can do daily operations to where you attack 3 huge bases. That will give you points and you also get a ship at the end of the day that gives you the 3 reward options the same way you get the daily reward option, so you get 2 daily rewards instead of the 1.

3. It's ok to play boom now and again and still do well but as you get higher leveled you don't have to play more often but you'll have just have to play a little more at one time. You'll have kt attack 4 bases in one playing to get 400k-800k respurces to upgrade. That's all.

I've heard from all the youtube videos and online forums on boom beach leveling up doesn't matter in terms of the HQ so don't know that point 2 is accurate there. I've heard the way your opponents level is based on your attacks and wins and the points awarded for those and you are matched with similar level players in that manner. Which means my attacking is obviously not what a typical level 24 players is because my opponents on my map are all 30+ and their HQs are at least one to two levels higher than mine.

As for the builders..Clash of Clans I never run out of resources. I just Barch throughout the day during free time and my supply stays pretty damn high despite being TH 8 were everything takes a long time. I've learned to cordinate my buildings so I always have a free guy each day to use gold stored up(building walls is 500k a piece now) so that I don't sit on Gold to long(elixir I have maxed out almost the whole time now it seems). So having five builders is huge for Clash of Clans. I worked my ass off to Champs league to get builders 4-5 and it pays off by shortening my time leveling to TH9(because in Clash you absolutely don't rush yoru TH like you can your HQ in BB) by months. The third as well...if you only had one builder in Clash it would be insane and I couldn't play it. I'd still be TH 6 probably because everything takes an insane building time now.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » April 14th, 2015, 12:42 am

08GatorBait wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:

I still play boom beach

1 builder vs 2

I've heard from all the youtube videos and online forums on boom beach leveling up doesn't matter in terms of the HQ so don't know that point 2 is accurate there. I've heard the way your opponents level is based on your attacks and wins and the points awarded for those and you are matched with similar level players in that manner. Which means my attacking is obviously not what a typical level 24 players is because my opponents on my map are all 30+ and their HQs are at least one to two levels higher than mine.

As for the builders..Clash of Clans I never run out of resources. I just Barch throughout the day during free time and my supply stays pretty damn high despite being TH 8 were everything takes a long time. I've learned to cordinate my buildings so I always have a free guy each day to use gold stored up(building walls is 500k a piece now) so that I don't sit on Gold to long(elixir I have maxed out almost the whole time now it seems). So having five builders is huge for Clash of Clans. I worked my ass off to Champs league to get builders 4-5 and it pays off by shortening my time leveling to TH9(because in Clash you absolutely don't rush yoru TH like you can your HQ in BB) by months. The third as well...if you only had one builder in Clash it would be insane and I couldn't play it. I'd still be TH 6 probably because everything takes an insane building time now.

Trust me it is dependent upon your HQ. I've seen it everytime I've leveled up my HQ my opponents also go up higher. And yes my opponents level are 10 levels higher than the AI bases that are on there. It's usually a 50/50 split of bars on there of winnable. If the bases are too hard and not great resources I just hit find a new opponent. Usually when you find a new opponent they'll drop them a bit.

Also again the difference in building and upgrading is nothing takes days to upgrade on Boom beach. I like both games, if I only had 1 builder on Samurai Siege (that's the main reason I quit playing clans because I had already tired out on SS) then I would hate it. It would be impossible with 1 builder. I had 2 or maybe 3 by buying the 3rd builder from free rewards on SS. I think both they are both are ratio'd very well.

You get more resources per win on clans and SS because it takes more to upgrade and im you have more to upgrade and can upgrade more than once.

You don't need 5 builders on boom because you have less stuff to build and less time to upgrade, and win less amount of resources because it cost less.

I think you'll like whichever you play first most likely.
I think it's the same way of playing Madden vs NCAA whichever you played first then most of the time you liked that one the most, or CoD and BF
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » April 14th, 2015, 3:42 pm

08GatorBait wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:

I still play boom beach

1 builder vs 2

How many hours do you play video games a week?

Cause I only play phone games, or games at the girls house I'm dating who has a massive video game collection, a great pussy, and gives great massages.

So...I'm winning.

regardless of how many hours you play, if you are playing something as gay as clash of clans you may as well kiss boys all day every day :homo
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby 08GatorBait » April 14th, 2015, 9:27 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

nope sorry, if you play any of those gay ass internet or cell phone games, you are a faggot

no excuses, play a real game or dont play at all

2 jobs and a girl bro. No time for real games unless I'm with her(she is a gamer). So phone games are the best way to play on the go. Why are you so butthurt over them? Did they take your lunch money?
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby 08GatorBait » April 14th, 2015, 9:30 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:

I still play boom beach

1 builder vs 2

Trust me it is dependent upon your HQ. I've seen it everytime I've leveled up my HQ my opponents also go up higher. And yes my opponents level are 10 levels higher than the AI bases that are on there. It's usually a 50/50 split of bars on there of winnable. If the bases are too hard and not great resources I just hit find a new opponent. Usually when you find a new opponent they'll drop them a bit.

Also again the difference in building and upgrading is nothing takes days to upgrade on Boom beach. I like both games, if I only had 1 builder on Samurai Siege (that's the main reason I quit playing clans because I had already tired out on SS) then I would hate it. It would be impossible with 1 builder. I had 2 or maybe 3 by buying the 3rd builder from free rewards on SS. I think both they are both are ratio'd very well.

You get more resources per win on clans and SS because it takes more to upgrade and im you have more to upgrade and can upgrade more than once.

You don't need 5 builders on boom because you have less stuff to build and less time to upgrade, and win less amount of resources because it cost less.

I think you'll like whichever you play first most likely.
I think it's the same way of playing Madden vs NCAA whichever you played first then most of the time you liked that one the most, or CoD and BF

It doesn't dude. Clash of Clans rushing your TH is the worst move. In boom beach, the HQ level doesn't matter. It's your Victory Points

http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.p ... Boom-Beach

Yea Boom is different, but I like that Clash allows me to attack constantly and not choose from such a limited range of people to attack. The Operations thing is fun as hell though
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » April 14th, 2015, 10:09 pm

Guess I was wrong but I've never did any googling about any of the games to research them. I just figured them out as I went. I guess since my points coincided with my leveling then it looked that way but I still don't understand exactly how it's saying my opponents are found. Either way you are correct about being able to face some easier opponents on there if you keep searching.

I don't ever remember if CoC had the weekend events like clans vs clans in wars but I'm assuming they did just like SS did and I loved doing those things.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby 08GatorBait » April 14th, 2015, 10:50 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Guess I was wrong but I've never did any googling about any of the games to research them. I just figured them out as I went. I guess since my points coincided with my leveling then it looked that way but I still don't understand exactly how it's saying my opponents are found. Either way you are correct about being able to face some easier opponents on there if you keep searching.

I don't ever remember if CoC had the weekend events like clans vs clans in wars but I'm assuming they did just like SS did and I loved doing those things.

Clash of Clans needs to do more team based things like Boom Beach does. And I research all games I play involving leveling so I don't make mistakes and fuck up early on and it cost me later. I don't look for cheats just tell me what is important and the basics and I'm ready to roll
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Previous

Return to General Discussion